What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

The alliance will take time to strengthen but it's a good start. The mixture of different forces will complicate Putin's calculations both in tactical terms and also strategically.

Obama's main concern is East Asia. America will return its attention back to the middle-east in 5 - 10 years--hence the timeline provisions in the nuclear agreement. In the meantime it's calculating that the middle-eastern countries will be forced into re-configuring their existing alliances to deal with a hegemonic power.

Russia prepares to attack Europe next 2-3 years. That's fact.

1- It's high time we should be in shoulder to shoulder with them, RIP brothers..

T%C3%BCrk_Hava_Kuvvetleri_armas%C4%B1.png

2- WTF am I seriously hearing? Some traitor bombs military shuttles just near the Air Force HQ and even before all the wounded are transferred to hospital,..you jump out and say its FSB, Germany or some other type of sh.it. Mate don't get me wrong but these posts are seriously annoying.

Then you don't get involved in anything at South Asia...This is purely a different thread, go play politics at PKK/PYD/ISIS thread, else shut up!

Just because of the governing party's bad policies, a group can't blame it on the country itself, in fact a terrorist group.

When Turkey is targeted, we shall deescalate, when Turkey takes the sh.it out of YPG/PKK then we shall deescalate again? Why in all circumstances we should be the one deescalating. Yes, bcz of their policy we wouldn't be seeing harsh response but soon, it's gonna be the 4th of July in Iraq.

But if my past officer cadetship career had shown me one thing, that'd be if you hit the military in the heart like attacking unarmed shuttles that are carrying the officers and their families.. Your friends at Iraq, Syria never will get along with it, even our political authority can't prevent that. You'll see, whoever is responsible, will be bombed back to stone age relentlessly within 72 hours of notice.

Hope you'll stay safe and good hunting!

Russia prepares to attack Europe next 2-3 years. That's fact.

Please, stop with your god damn insane bullshit.

Terrorism is the worst thing in the world. RIP. Poor people.
Question is "Who are they?" it is not important.
Because we know that everycountry RF,Syria, Iran even USA, KSA and EU have been supporting of terrorism(YPG) against Turkey.
Today PKK +YPG ,tomorrow DAESH, today FSB, tomorrow CIA or or orr.

will be bombed back to stone age relentlessly within 72 hours of notice.

RIP.
I am informed about all happened /happens in capital 1:1 .
Also that we had abstract intelligence before, but we didn't believe that Putin would try to hit in our heart.

Would ask you urgent now .

Some hostile country members "from so called NATO allies" today said to me -
"Russia will fly one once about you country and you are done"!

Do you NOW believe in alliance as a brave Turkish soldier ?

Dude you are so full of shit.

Im a Turk and I say it too MIT is shit. If a intelligence so many times it deserves to be called shit.

Would calling you Hurshit be against the rules, I wonder @cabatli.

Your fingers on keyboard are obviously trembling @Hakan

Lets open the west Turkish borders for everybody.
In the East there is no borders.
Coast guards should help every arab, kurd to pass the Eagean Sea,
Let European suffer with the refugees.
Turkey cant manage with millions potential terrorists.
War and land attacks wont stop terrorism.
Europe should pay.

isis doesn't target the military , they only target civilians and women , so it must ave been your dark skinned bros

It's stupid to believe that Kurd are not going to react of their fellow brother gets killed by Turk

Europe should pay.

@Bismarck

Pay ( German Minister Von der Leyen especially, she did it against German Constitution, if here is a German member he could go to the prosecutors- for the weapons they delivered to PKK;
for a FAKE homicide against Yezides, what never HAPPENED) ; they will pay no Power can kill our kids !

Hell to Turkish policy and their "BADEM BIYIK" who even can't talk on press conferences about that facts.

It's stupid to believe that Kurd are not going to react of their fellow brother gets killed by Turk

Do you have problems when sitting , go to a surgeon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom