What's new

Tensions rise as Russia says it's deploying anti-aircraft missiles to Syria

You think war is like video game where you can choose weapons of your choice for you and for your opponent? Russia will certainly field their best toys to counter Turkish F-16 which are no match against S-400 or SU-30s. And jamming? S-400 uses AESA radar as far as I know.

You think Turkey's plane will be in the air near the border till the tension subsided.

It will, Russia carry out Carpet bombing of Syria Turkmen, flatten every Turkmen terrorist village. You think Turkey will just sit there and watch? Russia know Turkey weak point. Just this morning, they already destroy a convoy from Turkey into Syria Turkmen area. More will come. Russia will force Turkey to cross syria border and then WWIII will start.

Wrong. This where Pakistani's with their unique way of looking only through the religious prism trip. Increasing Turkey is being accepted as European. Increasingly looked at as European people who just happen to be Muslim. Increasingly the secular nature of Turks has helped them to gain traction within the West in particular in USA.

Turkey is crucial and vital part of the NATO superstructure. Losing Turkey is like losing a wheel on a car. NATO falls apart. Thus NATO will support Turkey and NATO will already have made it known to Russians that they touck Turkey, they touch NATO. They will have made this known without any ambivalence. Any dounts on this why not get view of European or American members on this forum. Bottom line NATO will spill blod to protect Turkey.

However nothing is going to happen between Turkey and Russia for the precise reason that all sides know that NATO will get involved. However NATO will have told Turks not to push the matter any further and to exercise restraint.

NATO/Turkey/NATO/Turkey. No it won't. Turkey is enmeshed in the NATO structure. You want to bend Turkey well good luck because that equates to bending NATO.

I belive you are living in fool's heaven. the people who try their best to restrict muslim in europ and support any group who killed muslim even it is modi. they will fight for muslims. big ask? only America killed almost 500 million people last 70 years and last 25 years they killed mostly muslims... europ will not let their Christian get killed for muslim country. one more thing they dont have guts to get kill..I beliive turkey will be in big time trouble and nato will run away in matter of time

Turkey have terribly failed

You're in for a surprise if you think Turkey is acting on it's own.

cannot mess with the 2nd power on the planet

What if it isn't Turkey messing with 2nd world power but first power itself?

Bottom line NATO will spill blod to protect Turkey

Personally, I'm not too sure about that. U.S. will sure try to scare off Russia though by Military and Economic means.

Turkey attacked first

Read up on Obama, Hollande and Cameron with regards to shooting down the Russian fighter.

Russia will force Turkey to cross syria border and then WWIII

Turkey isn't dumb to engage in direct confrontation with Russia without U.S. backing. Irrespective of the level of Russian provocation, expect Turkey to act very smartly and lay low for a while.

NATO bitchslaped russians

where is the Problem. russia is not soviet Union. russia is weak chithole that gets bitchslapped even from turks.

LOL

I feel bad why I didn't check this thread out earlier!!! Freak show!! :woot:

Turkey can't move itself...
It's US doing it all...
Russia to down a few Turkish jets...
Russia will arm Kurds...
Turkey is an expandable NATO member...
Nato will not help Turkey...
Russia can shot any plane anytime it wants...

Hail the experts!!

[QUOTE="Beast, post: 7926219, member: 37014" Russia will force Turkey to cross syria border and then WWIII will start.[/QUOTE]

Nope it won't. Because NATO will not get involved if Turkey was the aggressor. These chaps are walking straight into the trap. They just cannot see it yet.

The bigger picture is that Turkey imports gas from Russia. And Russian tourists form more than 10% of tourists tp Turkey. So that's a straight 10% drop in income from tourism. Russia will sit quiet till the time they find another customer for their gas. More than 50% of gas in Turkey is imported from Russia. The thing to watch will be the Putin Hollande meeting. If the Europeans and Americans start lifting sanctions against Russia, it is bye bye Turkey.

I feel bad why I didn't check this thread out earlier!!! Freak show!! :woot:

Turkey can't move itself...
It's US doing it all...
Russia to down a few Turkish jets...
Russia will arm Kurds...
Turkey is an expandable NATO member...
Nato will not help Turkey...
Russia can shot any plane anytime it wants...

Hail the experts!!

These are all corect Claims. What is your Problem mr. Freakshow?

Yes, strange i never asked the man or woman beside me what their religion was.
Though i can assume from your response you wouldnt be willing to die for a christian.

No, all I care is my own interest.

If fighting with Christians serves my interest then
that is what I shall do.

The issue here is that most white Christians would
not risk Armageddon for Muslim Turks.

No, all I care is my own interest.

If fighting with Christians serves my interest then
that is what I shall do.

The issue here is that most white Christians would
not risk Armageddon for Muslim Turks.

yes they would because fighting alongside turks is their only way for survival! LOL

The bigger picture is that Turkey imports gas from Russia. And Russian tourists form more than 10% of tourists tp Turkey. So that's a straight 10% drop in income from tourism.

People think that Turkey is tourism dependent country.
Tourism shares are between % 2 - 3 of total Turkish economy. %10 drop of tourism share won't hurt us. And there are other options to import gas. It's Russia's lose. More than this after Ukraine crisis Turkey is Russia's best way to transfer energy to Europe. Bulgaria rejected, Ukraine not anymore.

People think that Turkey is tourism dependent country.
Tourism shares are between % 2 - 3 of total Turkish economy. %10 drop of tourism share won't hurt us. And there are other options to import gas. It's Russia's lose. More than this after Ukraine crisis Turkey is Russia's best way to transfer energy to Europe. Bulgaria rejected, Ukraine not anymore.
lol you turks are so funny.

Zero brain right there but playin tough.

please be always our brave puppies in NATO and never start to think for yourself
HAHA

Take a look at 2010 when the Syrian uprising in its infancy began.

Thank you for your OWN opinion. Tell me how it all started? Tell me something about Syrian people let alone how the uprising started. I will then enlighten you.

No one could have predicted that the situation will go out of hand the way it did in just mere 5 years.

Who told you no one predicted this? Bhai, just because you are ignorant it doesn't mean everyone else is.

now with turkey playing a hostile act nato incurstion in the syrian and a deliberate placement of heavy equipment and other stuff into the syria by the Russia we are just a few unintended events away from direct war.

Whatever Turky is doing is no accident and they are not answerable to you. Don't worry about matters that are out of your hands, worry about what you can do better yourself and people around you.

You think war is like video game where you can choose weapons of your choice for you and for your opponent? Russia will certainly field their best toys to counter Turkish F-16 which are no match against S-400 or SU-30s. And jamming? S-400 uses AESA radar as far as I know.

We in the land of the pure don't play video games, rather we use the real thing. On topic sir, there is no need to go back and forth as this will prove nothing and neither am i on an ego trip. Only time will tell what happens.

Lol - S-400 is virtually unjammable due to constant frequency hopping and LPI radar.

These S-400s will scare the crap out of any Turkish pilot who gets anywhere near the Syrian border.

Also, expect 2-3 dozen SU-30/35 aircraft to soon be deployed in Syria as well.

@mb444 : Did I not say that this will happen? Turkey will be made to bow down before Russia
and shown that it cannot mess with the 2nd power on the planet and get away with it.

I understand what you are saying. But I personally do not agree. Russia is not USSR and as I said they are bankrupt.

Russia would pressure turkey in the short run more if they stopped selling them gas.... But they can't cause their economy has come to a halt following the sanctions.

Russia can not threaten Turkey without threatening NATO and turkey can not be made to do anything without compelling NATO to do the same. It's not Russia vs Turkey but rather Russia vs NATO. There will be a lot of hot air but nothing tangible will happen. Russia has just announced sanction on food it imports from turkey...... Enough said....

You really think that white Christians are willing to die for Muslim Turks? They will simply sit on the sidelines and say that the NATO collective self-defense does not apply as Turkey attacked first. US/EU know that any shooting war with Russia could soon escalate leading to multimegaton hydrogen bombs landing across the US and EU cities. We are talking about obliteration here my friend and nothing less.

Watch and see how Russia makes the Turks sit and take a good beating for it's shooting down of it's jet.
The S-400 system is the most sophisticated SAM system in the world and can shoot down aircraft over any countries around Syria with ease. Also Russia is sending a cruiser specifically designed for air-defence into the waters around Syria. Russia will soon lock onto every Turkish jet anywhere near Syria and the Turkish pilots will be literally crapping their pants.

If the Turks are stupid enough to try to attack Russian Navy or bases in Syria, then boy the Russians will let lose with thousands of ballistic and cruise missiles laying waste to Turkey.

These Turks now look like they are as stupid as Arabs and will be made to pay the price - I honestly thought they had a few brain cells and alas I was mistaken.

Can I ask you something. Didn't the white Christians, gave you a job and place to stay, where you have more freedom, then Bangladesh?

Russia would pressure turkey in the short run more if they stopped selling them gas.... But they can't cause their economy has come to a halt following the sanctions.
And they still fighting war and supporting syria directly. So sanctions are failure and economy is till good enuf to finance the war.

Russia can not threaten Turkey without threatening NATO and turkey can not be made to do anything without compelling NATO to do the same. It's not Russia vs Turkey but rather Russia vs NATO. There will be a lot of hot air but nothing tangible will happen. Russia has just announced sanction on food it imports from turkey...... Enough said....
Nato wont care unless it is some east european country. What did they do for ukraine ? ukraine stupidly lost crimea by following the west. Russia is simply going to arm the proxies and make turkey unstable. If Nato is so strong why not fight directly with russia instead of using minions like turkey? It is simply bcos they dont want to take the risk.

Back
Top Bottom