What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

If it is Hindu vs Muslim, Knickeratti's(RSS) will come here and voice..if it is Christians vs Muslims or Sikhs vs Muslims, Knickeratti's stand mute spectators(enjoying!). this is their "sickular nature". It's no more a secret - Hindu extremists exists, right here on this forum! it's no more a way of life. their religion is RSS there motto is death to infidels.

If it is Hindu vs Muslim, Knickeratti's(RSS) will come here and voice..if it is Christians vs Muslims or Sikhs vs Muslims, Knickeratti's stand mute spectators. this is their "sickular nature". It's no more a secret - Hindu terrorists exists, right here on this forum!

religious quibbles aside, I love pork.

Bacon is awesome! :D

If it is Hindu vs Muslim, Knickeratti's(RSS) will come here and voice..if it is Christians vs Muslims or Sikhs vs Muslims, Knickeratti's stand mute spectators. this is their "sickular nature". It's no more a secret - Hindu extremists exists, right here on this forum! it's no more a way of life. their religion is RSS there motto is death to infidels.

LOL....you "secular" bunch sound angry. Looks like the emperor has no clothes. :devil:

:lol: ..... you sound angry. Did it hit a nerve ?

Nope, I just find it astonishing to see so much stupidity in one post.

Fascinating

Secularism or sickularism is the new term on the block that define the "secular" policies or vote bank policies of parties like the TMC, INC, SP and the one's in Kerala who favor the one particular sick minority over the majority or other minorities because this particular violent minority forms a major vote bank owing to the only ability of producing more children than all other minorities and majority combined.

The word secularism and the real meaning has been effed especially in India by the parties mentioned above because they only follow a particular minority appeasement policy and nothing else.

Thank you.

But I was actually looking for the actual meaning of it. Not the raped and butchered one.

@Makaramarma

Before you continue raping the word secular, tell us what it means... by reading your comments I cannot see any hint that you actually know it.

anything that goes against RSS really.

But secularism as you understand it @Koovie cannot be implemented in sub-continent.

Too many egos tied up with religion here. We want all the material comforts of a secular society, but don't want the philosophical baggage.

That goes not just for Hindus before I get accused of being 'Sickular'

Nope, I just find it astonishing to see so much stupidity in one post.

Fascinating

Thank you.

But I was actually looking for the actual meaning of it. Not the raped and butchered one.

Awww.....lacks punch. Keep trying.

Sure, so how many Hindu staff in this school ? :coffee:

How many muslim staff in this school ? We know it had 40% muslim kids.

I wonder if this incident would have occurred if there was at least 40% muslim staff. What do you think ? :azn:

You think they would have served pork at the staff party if they had 55 % Hindu and 30 % muslim staff ? :azn:
i already said it is an aided institution run by Catholics..we you could expect more Catholic staffs there...

Same goes for this genius here
So what am i supposed to say? ... that one particular non-hindu community is communal. Then people will start accusing me of being an ultra right winger.
The point i wanted to make was there are communal elements in every religious community.:smitten:

i already said it is an aided institution run by Catholics..we you could expect more Catholic staffs there...

Oh I KNOW religious bigotry exist in Christian run institutions. From Hospitals to Educational institutions. This is not limited to Kerala.

For a community who is 2 % of India's population, their employment in institutions with Christian management will be WELL ABOVE 2% :P

could you show any hindu/Muslim running institutions,where more staffs are from other communities??..

How about a Hindu majority and Hindu run country ? Will that do ?

could you show any hindu/Muslim running institutions,where more staffs are from other communities??..

Ignore that idiot just trying to create tensions

If it is Hindu vs Muslim, Knickeratti's(RSS) will come here and voice..if it is Christians vs Muslims or Sikhs vs Muslims, Knickeratti's stand mute spectators(enjoying!). this is their "sickular nature". It's no more a secret - Hindu extremists exists, right here on this forum! it's no more a way of life. their religion is RSS there motto is death to infidels.
Dude my Family has been in the RSS since 3 generations me being the 3rd one,I can assure you that all they teach is Nationalism,Nationalism & more Nationalism,i will not deny that there are Far right Religious Hindu Nuts but hey which country does not have them,give me even one example.The important thing is they are in a Minority that to a small one.

Back
Top Bottom