What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Well People crying or criticising secularism in Kerala..... Well here is a teacher who is warning the kids, in advance, and not only warning he is also providing separate option for those who dont eat Pork..... So what is wrong wit that? If some one want to cry let them cry...... Yes we live like this, and you like it or not, we are going to be like this.

We have considerable amount of population from Muslims and Christians.... It will be stupid to call them minorities in Kerala, and with such huge population we live in harmony.....

There will be morons in every society,we know how to deal with them....

meat is meat if its healthy and fresh its ok pork cow or goat no problem

I dono howmany will agree with you here.... But nothing wrong in expressing your frank opinion

Don't they eat a lot of beef in Kerala.

So what's wrong with pork?

Nothing wrong mate..... HIndu's dont use (supposed to be) Beef, (when i say beef, i am talking about cow)

Muslims dont use pork and pork is haram for them.... Christains use of both the meats.... You go to any christian wedding they mostly serve pork and beef.....

Don't they eat a lot of beef in Kerala.

So what's wrong with pork?

Nothing. The Muslim sentiments were probably hurt because they were serving pork curry close to the end of Ramadan or Eid. They might have felt that christians were trying to subliminally disrespect the Muslim community.

Kerala has highest riot rate and highest crime rate in India.

there can be tension and violence over the smallest of smallest things.

Ya its more than any part of India......and many people are killed in these Religious riots......Ya even Rapes are more in Kerala
than MP,UP etc.

Nothing. The Muslim sentiments were probably hurt because they were serving pork curry close to the end of Ramadan or Eid. They might have felt that christians were trying to subliminally disrespect the Muslim community.

How come?? The teacher only served the pork to NCC cadets.. He specifically asked Muslim students and other studenst that pork is being served.. Those who are having lent can go home and those who are not interested in having pork can have egg curry.. Those who do not like pork had a choice to eat egg curry with porotta.. What's wrong with it??

Are you alrite? You have any idea what you are talking about?

How come?? The teacher only served the pork to NCC cadets.. He specifically asked Muslim students and other studenst that pork is being served.. Those who are having lent can go home and those who are not interested in having pork can have egg curry.. Those who do not like pork had a choice to eat egg curry with porotta.. What's wrong with it??

Well Lot of people here dono how to live in a society with people from different religion..... for them their religion and is the most important thing, and they dont care for others..... That is how normally life works in kerala, they wont understand it....

As per NCRB. (National Crime Records Bureau).
Kerala has maximum riots per capita as well as maximum crimes per capita.

Yeah the same bureau once said Cochin is the most dangerous city in India...... I live in cochin and i travel across India, I know how much truth in that report.....

It is said that the mentioned teacher was very strict with students and some students are not happy with them.. So they spread the rumor of teacher giving pork to Muslim students.. there were news that some students who were tried to defend the teacher and explain the truth to the attackers.. But they didn't listen and even attacked the students who came to defend the teacher..

Back
Top Bottom