What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

LOL.

However let us take another looks at the information presented here.

1. high school run by Catholic management

2. 60 staffers, most of whom are Catholic.

Why does the school in a state with 55 % Hindus have a majority Catholic staff ? :cheesy:

That too is "secularism" kerala style. :lol:

Looks like a bunch of "secular" christians got their *** whooped by a bunch of "secular" muslims.
what to LOL about??
its an aided school run by Catholic management...you could see nair,eezha,Muslims running aided schools in Kerala,where mostly all staffs are from their respective communities..

Yes I do.Yes ,thats what I said.never heard statement like-'The school management should not have selected the month of Ramzan to serve pork. Our religious sentiments are hurt'
Are they Malayalam or Tamil speaking Muslims??..I think that area has fairly good amount of Tamil speaking thulukar Muslims..not sure...

what to LOL about??
its an aided school run by Catholic management...you could see nair,eezha,Muslims running aided schools in Kerala,where mostly all staffs are from their respective communities..

I find it funny that "secular" Christians are quite happy about religious bigotry in hiring staff but cry when muslim religious bigots kick their butts.

Better still to see "secular" christians in pdf justify this religious bigotry as normal practice and just in schools run by catholic management.

Funny as hell. Makes me LOL hard.

How about religious bigotry in a Country run by Hindu Management ? :cheesy: ???

LOL.

Why does the school in a state with 55 % Hindus have a majority Catholic staff ? :cheesy:

Looks like a bunch of "secular" christians got their *** whooped by a bunch of "secular" muslims.

It was a Catholic school. 55% Hindu population does not mean that every institution would have have proportionate number of Hindus.

You would find 0 Hindu staffers in a madrassa.

I don't get what they did wrong, they warned the students before the food was served and told them to eat fish instead.

Remember the christian professor's hand being chopped off by Muslims? No was forcing them to eat pork. But its good these Mallus deserve this.

So ?

No body claims that Kerala is heaven. Even in the most developed countries we see isolated cases of religious violence carried out by some retards.

But those are isolated. It happened years ago and bringing it up for the 458435385385938 time is simply lame and does not prove any point.

I find it funny that "secular" Christians are quite happy about religious bigotry in hiring staff but cry when muslim religious bigots kick their butts.

Better still to see "secular" christians in pdf justify this religious bigotry as normal practice and just in schools run by catholic management.

Funny as hell. Makes me LOL.

Huh ?
Go give these sermons to these guys too.

nss.org.in - The Official Website of Nair Service Society

nss.org.in - The Official Website of Nair Service Society

SNDP Yogam.in

List of Sree Narayana Institutions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL.

Because its NOT a government school?

It was a Catholic school. 55% Hindu population does not mean that every institution would have have proportionate number of Hindus.

You would find 0 Hindu staffers in a madrassa.

SO you are Admitting that Religious bigotry is common over most Catholic schools all over India.

I agree with you . :D

I also agree that Madrassas are run by religious bigots too. Thank you for agreeing with me.

No Christian has ever complained about hiring staff from certain community, only community that has complained was the Muslim community, it is usual, people tend to avoid schools and organization that are related to certain religious groups. It is only natural.

Manvan..just go to any unseckular NSS,SNDP or any other Hindus owned schools/colleges..nothing different..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom