What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

No Christian has ever complained about hiring staff from certain community, only community that has complained was the Muslim community, it is usual, people tend to avoid schools and organization that are related to certain religious groups. It is only natural.

LOL. So you mean to tell all of us that Educated unemployed Hindus prefer unemployment over working in christian management schools ? :lol:

"Secular Logic". COOL. :enjoy:

Why ? Christian management schools outnumber Hindu management schools by 100 : 1.
Because Christians have a close knit community where Christians fund their own schools, we don't discourage people from attending them, but as the name states, these are Christian schools, so there will be practices that will be against the value of some people. People are free to choose if they wish to attend a Christian school or a government run school. But they choose Christian run, because lets face majority of government run school are in abysmal condition.

Yes-the government regulations give the right of hiring staff to the respective managements.

Oh you mean "secular" kerala govt. with a christian/muslim Education minster has given legal sanction to practice religious bigotry in hiring staff ? COOL

That makes it so much better. :enjoy:

Serving pork during Ramadan. stupid bhartis...

Oh you mean "secular" kerala govt. with a christian/muslim Education minster has given legal sanction to practice religious bigotry in hiring staff ? COOL

Are stupid or what ? This was the norm when these schools were stated 100s of years ago.These kind of 'bigotry' is practised by schools under christian/muslim/hindu managements.

Because Christians have a close knit community where Christians fund their own schools, we don't discourage people from attending them, but as the name states, these are Christian schools, so there will be practices that will be against the value of some people. People are free to choose if they wish to attend a Christian school or a government run school. But they choose Christian run, because lets face majority of government run school are in abysmal condition.

What kind of secular strawman magic is this ? :cheesy:

I am talking about religious bigotry in hiring staff, not admitting student.

But nice try. :P

What kind of secular strawman magic is this ? :cheesy:

I am talking about religious bigotry in hiring staff, not admitting student.

But nice try. :P
Hiring staff is same, you can apply for government run school also, why don't Hindu's apply for Muslim run Madrasa. And the answer is because it relates to a certain religion people don't like to relate to it because it goes against their own belief.

I find it funny that "secular" Christians are quite happy about religious bigotry in hiring staff but cry when muslim religious bigots kick their butts.

Better still to see "secular" christians in pdf justify this religious bigotry as normal practice and just in schools run by catholic management.

Funny as hell. Makes me LOL hard.

How about religious bigotry in a Country run by Hindu Management ? :cheesy: ???
a95d3433e11b93da9f15cfa87575447500cf5afa8e19f64966a7b519d70e6805.jpg
a95d3433e11b93da9f15cfa87575447500cf5afa8e19f64966a7b519d70e6805.jpg

Are stupid or what ? This was the norm when these schools were stated 100s of years ago.These kind of 'bigotry' is practised by schools under christian/muslim/hindu managements.

LOL. Religious bigotry was the norm in kerala ? so its ok to be a religious bigot in kerala ?

Now I am beginning to understand you bunch :D .....nice, real nice.

So everybody is a religious bigot in Kerala ? :lol:
not that much like in other parts of India...
school is in erumeli(kottayam district)..kottayam district has second highest Christian population in India..about 45% are Christians there..so you could see more Christians here and there in the district.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom