What's new

Tension escalate as IRGC shoots down US Spy Drone

Does Iran have the capability to shoot down F-22 and F-35?
Depends on what you mean by capability? A 1st generation fighter is technically capable of shooting down a 5th generation.

If you mean does Iran have a sufficiently technological answer to the F-22 and F-35? No. Iran's air force would essentially need to play defensive, if it ever faced the F-22 and F-35. Unless Iran can get its hands on a 4++ (SU-35, Rafale, Typhoon...etc) or a 5th gen fighter (Su-57, J-20, FC-31...etc), it won't be able to take any aggressive action against a potential F-35/F-22 squadron without at least sufficiently large numbers.

Yes, any country that has sufficent capability in radars to track an f-22 or F-35 can shoot it down. It’s not easy, but it’s not impossible either.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut....doesn't mean you won't still get annihilated.

There can be 2 scenarios
1. IRAN thinks it better to fight and go down instead of crippling because of sanctions
2. US deliberately sent a spy drone knowing that Iranians would shoot it down , now they have a reason to escalate

Iran is the last existential threat to israel and last country to challenge Saudi influence on islamic world
Iraq , Libya ,Syria all were overtly threatening destruction of Israel , all put down

Absolutely perfect.

Turkey shot down a Su-22.
Erdogan started grovelling after a few months due to the Russian economic boycott.
What? Uh, no it didn't. Turkey has never relied on Russia's economy for anything.

The only reason we saw Turkey and Russia decrease tensions was because Turkey and the US had a falling out over the Syria conflict. Russia was far more receptive, not to mention the whole S400 issue.

Pentagon just released another grainy black and white video showing basically nothing.

Depends on what you mean by capability? A 1st generation fighter is technically capable of shooting down a 5th generation.

If you mean does Iran have a sufficiently technological answer to the F-22 and F-35? No. Iran's air force would essentially need to play defensive, if it ever faced the F-22 and F-35. Unless Iran can get its hands on a 4++ (SU-35, Rafale, Typhoon...etc) or a 5th gen fighter (Su-57, J-20, FC-31...etc), it won't be able to take any aggressive action against a potential F-35/F-22 squadron without at least sufficiently large numbers.

He ment Air defense systems. But you knew that anyway. Nice job avoiding the answer intelligently. Clear troll move.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut....doesn't mean you won't still get annihilated.

It’s clear you lack intellect so I am not going to bother exposing your precious F-22 and F-35 which can be detected.

First of most of the f-22 fleet is grounded and it requires enormous of amount of maintenance after each sortie so those things cannot even withstand a heavy war effort.

F-35 is more likely to be deployed heavily and it is even more detectable than F-22, for reasons I won’t even go into.

Lastly US couldn’t even annihilate the Taliban. So one day you will realize boots on the ground win wars, not planes in the sky.

But continue living in your bubble, the military industrial complex needs sheep like you.

They are STILL working on it to make their decision
Lol

This is not an easy decision - for anyone. A slight overstep and there is a risk of a nuclear war and/or the whole Middle East goes up in flames with the worlds economy in ruins as it is still extremely reliant on oil from the Middle East. I support Iran in this but many countries will be watching with interest to see how the US handles / circumvents this situation and what weapons they use to overpower Iran.

Whatever his faults may be, Trump has been clear that he doesn't want to start another war in the middle east, which is something I 100% agree with him on. This was what got him elected in the first place.

No way he starts a war with Iran.

He ment Air defense systems. But you knew that anyway. Nice job avoiding the answer intelligently. Clear troll move.
Uh, what?

Then the answer is simple, Iran doesn't have any air defense systems that can deal with the F-22 and F-35. Where's the troll move here?

I genuinely thought he was talking about the Iranian air force. People DO make mistakes you know.

Calm down before judging others.

It’s clear you lack intellect so I am not going to bother exposing your precious F-22 and F-35 which can be detected.

First of most of the f-22 fleet is grounded and it requires enormous of amount of maintenance after each sortie so those things cannot even withstand a heavy war effort.

F-35 is more likely to be deployed heavily and it is even more detectable than F-22, for reasons I won’t even go into.

Lastly US couldn’t even annihilate the Taliban. So one day you will realize boots on the ground win wars, not planes in the sky.

But continue living in your bubble, the military industrial complex needs sheep like you.
@gambit would probably laugh at your claims.

It will be amazing if Iran shoots down F35’s - Amerika’s premier fighter jet

Trump is not going to start a war against another state. He is too cunning to do this.

Turkey shot down a Su-22.
Erdogan started grovelling after a few months due to the Russian economic boycott.
well , he can economically boycott us , oh I forgot ,he not only boycott us but also anybody else who do any deal with us ,he even punish if anybody make travel to Iran so we just stopped stamp passport of anybody who come Iran.

Whatever his faults may be, Trump has been clear that he doesn't want to start another war in the middle east, which is something I 100% agree with him on. This was what got him elected in the first place.

No way he starts a war with Iran.

Uh, what?

Then the answer is simple, Iran doesn't have any air defense systems that can deal with the F-22 and F-35. Where's the troll move here?

I genuinely thought he was talking about the Iranian air force. People DO make mistakes you know.

Calm down before judging others.

@gambit would probably laugh at your claims.
iran has far more better air defence systems than pakistan...u should check other threads

Back
Top Bottom