What's new

Tempest aircraft next generation fighter is an copycat J-20 or MiG-1.44 ?

LOL... Please learn more about the RN before making stupid comments. Post 2025 Britian will have one of the most technically advanced navies in the world:
  1. Prince of Wales Class x 1 2030
  2. Queen Elizabeth Class x 1 (Sea Trials)
  3. Type 26 Frigate x 13
  4. Trident Class Submarines x 8
  5. Triumph Class stealth SSBN x 1
  6. All Sea Kings fitted with Crows Net system
  7. River Class x 5

Hell no. Russia is commissioning more Admiral Gorshkov, Yasen M. Anyway, both are advanced, but I won't rate Britain ahead of Russia.

Admiral Gorshkov commissioned only last month. And it ain't destroyer. It frigate.
Do you have trouble reading English? Read what I posted again! NO RUSSIAN destroyer made it to Jane's top 10! I know what class of ship Admiral Gorshkov is.

Do you have trouble reading English? Read what I posted again! NO RUSSIAN destroyer made it to Jane's top 10! I know what class of ship Admiral Gorshkov is.

I never said any Russia destroyer made it in top 10. Every Russia destroyer is a 1970s or 1980s ship. They didn't build a new destroyer since USSR dissolved in 1991.

Admiral Gorshkov commissioned only last month. And it ain't destroyer. It frigate.
Frigate has less fire power radar range, longer range then destroyer , Type-45 is far far more advance then this russian frigrate, even China's type-52D is better all around better this Russian frigate, This russian frigate is comparable to up coming Type-54B of Chnia @undertakerwwefan

Frigate has less fire power radar range, longer range then destroyer , Type-45 is far far more advance then this russian frigrate, even China's type-52D is better all around better this Russian frigate, This russian frigate is comparable to up coming Type-54B of Chnia @undertakerwwefan
The designations are arbitrary. A frigate can be 20,000 tons. A destroyer can be 5,000 tones.

The designations are arbitrary. A frigate can be 20,000 tons. A destroyer can be 5,000 tones.
you know nothing what is you talking international definition of frigate is lighter than of destroyer, bigger than destroyer is called cruisers by International designation system like
Ticongeroga. and Type-55 of china you stupid @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Alig bruke class destroyer weight 8000 ton, Zulmat class destroyer weight 15000 ton, you're talking about WW2 era battle cruiser and Battle ship which bhad been abandon concepts since the end of the WW2 @undertakerwwefan :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

you know nothing what is you talking international definition of frigate is lighter than of destroyer, bigger than destroyer is called cruisers by International designation system like
Ticongeroga. and Type-55 of china you stupid @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Alig bruke class destroyer weight 8000 ton, Zulmat class destroyer weight 15000 ton, you're talking about WW2 era battle cruiser and Battle ship which bhad been abandon concepts since the end of the WW2 @undertakerwwefan :crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

There is no international agreement how many tons frigates, destroyers, cruisers must be.

There is no international agreement how many tons frigates, destroyers, cruisers must be.
But the general consensus all over world defense expert agrees that Frigates consider lighter and lightly equipped than destroyer , if your definition of Frigates is correct why you don't called aircraft carrier as Frigates @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Did I say Britain is broke? It sure as hell is broke. Britain today is not Britain 40 years ago. So many third worlders. So much welfare. Britain has very limited defense budget. Making a 5th gen jet is near impossible for Britain to do alone.

Welfare? How much Britain looted from the very same 3rd World countries ?

Nope. Zumwalt destroyer is 14,000+ tons heavier than Ticonderoga cruiser 9,800 tons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Zumwalt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ticonderoga_(CG-47)
at the time of Ticonderoga class cruiser their is no Zumwalt Destroyer, only destroyer is Aligh broke class, and there few exception with France called their new Horizon class as frigate but technically it is a destroyer, and similar case in German navy but those are also destroyer @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom