What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, ridiculus post...

CHP ruled Turkey only for a ten month after one party system... Can you please explain to me how the corruption done under right wing goverments is CHP's fault?

you are wong

chp= military and civil bureucracy attempted to coups in 5 times such as 1960,71,80,98

reason :they try to destruct ataturk system

you are wong

chp= military and civil bureucracy attempted to coups in 5 times such as 1960,71,80,98

reason: to destruct ataturk system

60 coup was done to save secularism against a party leader who clearly said they would bring caliphate if they want...

And others are Gladio which has no relation with CHP and Mustafa Kemal...

Edit: And Kenan Evren closed CHP, I have no idea how anyone can believe these propaganda...

This is simply not true... Erdogan's family is Georgian not Jewish...

Edit: Turkey's economical crisis after 80's are the result of uderstanding of debt founded economy created by Ozal!! Educate yourself...

User1 said: Erdogan family has Jewish roots.

You denied. Why am I getting suspicious of you?

Why have you felt the need to defend Erdogan?

None of your business, you hate Erdogan.

60 coup was done to save secularism against a party leader who clearly said they would bring caliphate if they want...

And others are Gladio which has no relation with CHP and Mustafa Kemal...

Edit: And Kenan Evren closed CHP, I have no idea how anyone can believe these propaganda...

all parties was closed yes chp was closed as well because army wanted to seek society's support for their credibility thats why 1982 constitution was accepted with %94 votes

all parties was closed yes chp was closed as well because army wanted to seek society's support for their credibility thats why 1982 constitution was accepted with %94 votes

She might be a Jew.

Even She might not be a She.

How do you know? That one may be A Turkish citizen with Jewry background and may have pen.s in front of him/her.

She might be a Jew.

How do you know? That one may be A Turkish citizen with Jewry background and may have pen.s in front of him/her.

Being a Jew is not a bad thing if you contribute to state like Jan Nahum did.

82 Constitution was a scam... The vote envelopes was transperant... You can ask anyone from that ear about the 82 constitution and they will tell you about it...

She might be a Jew.

Yes... I am a long nosed, long bearded, gready homosexual Jew who wants to create chaos in an insignificant forum...

Being a Jew is not a good thing if you contribute to state like Jan Nahum did.

She or He is sensitive in topics regarding to Jews Israel or Jewishness.

I don't trust veils, I have seen my share of experience.

Because even blind and deaf people can use common sense once in a while.

I actually like Erdogan... I don't like his fanclub, I voted for AKP but that doesn't mean that I will support everthing AKP did... AKP is most liberal party in TBMM right now.

Because even blind and deaf people can use common sense once in a while.

I had no idea that being blind or deaf caused lack of common sense...

I actually like Erdogan... I don't like his fanclub, I voted for AKP but that doesn't mean that I will support everthing AKP did... AKP is most liberal party in TBMM right now.

I had no idea that being blind or deaf caused lack of common sense...

You voted for AKP?

Wooooowwwww

Erdogan is a human afterall, I like AK party because they changed the rotten rules regarding oppression of Muslim women. But he surely made mistakes too.
And he succesfully made Turkey grow repeadetly for a decade, a remarkable and significant Turkey appears today. Compared to what Turkey was before his reign.

Only Turgu Özal was visionary enough as Erdogan in Turkish history, but sadly he didn't last long. Because he didn't know how the game of thrones had to be playen. But truly Erdogan knows. He knows how to play with "their" rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom