What's new

Tannishtha Chatterjee gets hit by 'dark skin' slur on TV show, channel calls it unfortunate

It's disturbing to see the comments of some Indians here. White Brahmins?? Idlies?? Madrassis?? Gujjus??

Really shameful. I sincerely hope you guys get banned. There is no point having you on a Pakistani forum if you can't show unity over such petty issues.

Do not feed that troll blackIndian he's probably a fake id. A false flagger but then maybe you all are false flags because a true Indian does not behaves like that.

The sakra/arya desa types seem to be proliferating....or maybe more like condensing into the relevant threads and feeding off their shared prejudices and hate.

I say it as a South Indian Brahmin that these people seem to think they know everything about.

@Robinhood Pandey who was that other arya desa like character that kept going on about biharis being infinitely superior to bengalis?

The iterations of the same are pretty amusing.

The sakra/arya desa types seem to be proliferating....or maybe more like condensing into the relevant threads and feeding off their shared prejudices and hate.

I say it as a South Indian Brahmin that these people seem to think they know everything about.

@Robinhood Pandey who was that other arya desa like character that kept going on about biharis being infinitely superior to bengalis?

The iterations of the same are pretty amusing.

Man I remember him posting images to prove his point.:lol:

What was up with him? He seriously needed to get laid....

God help him with his shock when he gets to the US - maybe to a Southern state like Mississippi. Or maybe he is already here - being kicked around, and then venting his daily real-life abuse on a forum like this against any convenient target.... :disagree:

Oh byw did you get your answer how pathetically discriminating Indians are?
We must learn our mistakes first then we can try to correct them.

India is not a country because of these people they are the one who make me wish it was a divided country.

I got that answer by reading your posts too. You are no different than that nut.

So first learn from YOUR mistake before preaching for other to learn and correct themselves.

Do not bother to share your dastardly wishes with me. :tdown: so do not beg for my sympathy or understanding.

My advise to all Dalits is convert to Christianity or Islam. Now I know why Christian missionaries are targeted in India. A Christian dalit is difficult to exploit lol

It's disturbing to see the comments of some Indians here. White Brahmins?? Idlies?? Madrassis?? Gujjus??

Really shameful. I sincerely hope you guys get banned. There is no point having you on a Pakistani forum if you can't show unity over such petty issues.

Do not feed that troll blackIndian he's probably a fake id. A false flagger but then maybe you all are false flags because a true Indian does not behaves like that.
You North Indian sissies are fake Indians. Go back to central Asians. Cave dwelling mlecchs..

My advise to all Dalits is convert to Christianity or Islam. Now I know why Christian missionaries are targeted in India. A Christian dalit is difficult to exploit lol
Why should they abandon their pagan roots? Hinduism is their religion you rice christian.
Just because North Indian mlecchas have hijacked it. DOes not mean that they can't reclaim their dharma.

These madrassis really make me mad sometimes. I was in Delhi last week and a Tamil/Telugu man was eyeing my sister like crazy. Took it for five minutes then just gave him tight slap. He then run like Usain Bolt :lol: How could those Tamils even think of marrying our women. Better keep an eye on them.
Cool story bro! I am impressedwa.

You North Indian sissies are fake Indians. Go back to central Asians. Cave dwelling mlecchs..
You just proved my point.:tup:
Now please change your country flags to the real ones and stop being a fake a Indian here.

You can make fun of an actor who failed his exams, you can make fun of the sexuality of a well know producer/director. But oh my god, some one touches my skin colour, suddenly everybody is racist. Lady should have stayed at home, instead of coming on the show and then being a morality police.

You can make fun of an actor who failed his exams, you can make fun of the sexuality of a well know producer/director. But oh my god, some one touches my skin colour, suddenly everybody is racist. Lady should have stayed at home, instead of coming on the show and then being a morality police.

Your ability to pass in exam is within your control. You can study hard and pass or you can be lazy and fair. So when we make fun of a person for failing, you are making fun of his Laziness.

Similarly one chooses to cover one's sexuality in public. We do not normally go around demonstrating aggressive sexual behaviour. So when one does that, we make fun of his disregard for social norms and values. Not his/her sexuality.

However Your skin colour is NOT in your control. So when you mock a person for his skin colour, your are demonstrating UNJUST discrimination. He demonstrates a deep rooted bias and intolerance. One does not get to choose how one looks. So basic human decency demands that we give less importance to looks than too EFFORTS and Intentions.

However Bollywood culture is based on Indecency and Superficial values, so that is why its hypocritical to blame bollywood for its skin colour obsession.

However Your skin colour is NOT in your control. So when you mock a person for his skin colour, your are demonstrating UNJUST discrimination. He demonstrates a deep rooted bias and intolerance. One does not get to choose how one looks. So basic human decency demands that we give less importance to looks than too EFFORTS and Intentions.

Please. So when you mock someones sexuality it is 'just' discrimination? Ball of cr@p.

Please. So when you mock someones sexuality it is 'just' discrimination? Ball of cr@p.

What do you mean by 'sexuality' ?

I assume it means a overt display of blatant sexuality and aggressive sexual behaviour.

Our society has a value system that seeks to downplay our sexuality in society. We advocate brahmacharya to students and advocate monogamy as an ideal practice. Our Rishis and sages walk around nude to downplay the importance of sexuality.

Do you see many people mocking them for being Nude ? We get mocked for first covering up ourselves and then pretending not to care about covering ourself up.

Its the hypocrisy that is mocked, not the sexuality itself.

What do you mean by 'sexuality' ?

I assume it means a overt display of blatant sexuality and aggressive sexual behaviour.

Our society has a value system that seeks to downplay our sexuality in society. We advocate brahmacharya to students and advocate monogamy as an ideal practice. Our Rishis and sages walk around nude to downplay the importance of sexuality.

Do you see many people mocking them for being Nude ? We get mocked for first covering up ourselves and then pretending not to care about covering ourself up.

Its the hypocrisy that is mocked, not the sexuality itself.

Society also promotes fairness over dark skin. So it must be right correct? So its fine. They were talking about hypocrisy. Now, be a good boy and stop bothering me. There are more important threads than this.

Society also promotes fairness over dark skin. So it must be right correct? So its fine. They were talking about hypocrisy. Now, be a good boy and stop bothering me. There are more important threads than this.

There is nothing 'correct' or 'incorrect' about it.

If the vast majority find fairness as a mark of beauty, then we need to respect their choice. You do not get to act like a moral police and pass a value judgement on their personal choices.

How is this hypocrisy ? Hypocrisy would be if the pretend to like dark skin and then chose fair skin. There is no such pretence here.

There is nothing 'correct' or 'incorrect' about it.

If the vast majority find fairness as a mark of beauty, then we need to respect their choice. You do not get to act like a moral police and pass a value judgement on their personal choices.

How is this hypocrisy ? Hypocrisy would be if the pretend to like dark skin and then chose fair skin. There is no such pretence here.

Hypocrisy is being selective on what can be made fun of and what not. Thank you. Bye bye. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom