What's new

Tannishtha Chatterjee gets hit by 'dark skin' slur on TV show, channel calls it unfortunate

bhai main kabhi castism pe believe nahi karta tha per aapko pata hain mai aaisa kaisa hua ? jab se main anti brahmin blogs sites and logo se mila hu.

Yes my allegiance lies first with my tribe or caste which is brahmin. :)

brahmin? gujarati or northi bhai ?

That is sad . I am not judging you because i do not know about your experiences but you can't adopt that regressive mentality just because of your encounter with few people. The biggest thing that is holding india back socially is casteism . I know we are hard done by reservation , people think we are rich but infact we are the new urban poor . But still , i will request you to change your thoughts .

That is sad . I am not judging you because i do not know about your experiences but you can't adopt that regressive mentality just because of your encounter with few people. The biggest thing that is holding india back socially is casteism . I know we are hard done by reservation , people think we are rich but infact we are the new urban poor . But still , i will request you to change your thoughts .
bhai, har baar hum log hi kyun unloko ko maaf kre ? 60 saal die fir bhi wahi ke wahi hain. hum ne unlogo ko khana sihkaya, likhna sikhaya, civilization di for bhi hme aaise hate harte hain ki jaise humne inko maar hi dala ho hitler ki tarah.

Yes mostly black colored skin is looked down as something bad and its a cultural thing. Making jokes on black skin is a norm, although people might not hate someone for being dark skinned and brighter skin preference is common, but preference alone can't be termed racism. Picking on skin color to make jokes is definately racism.

Particular skin color is not neccesary to look beautiful, face and figure are. Every individual in this world wants to look good. If preference is racism, then all the beauty contests are racist against not good looking people. If you are a woman, the thing which matters the most is beauty, specially in this part of the world.

But the most important thing which matters today is brains, just like in past power/might was the factor. The powerful ones used to choose the best among the crowd, same is done today, only thing is the brains replaced the might.

edit : its my duty to help others like dogras,Jats, baniyas, rajputs and our own vedic kashtriyas bros.

bhai saab i am kaushik brahmin with roots in haryana :D kaise ho aap ?
I am Gaur Brahmin from Haryana. Nice to meet you my Vedic bro :)

Btw just ignore that madrassi troll probably got frustrated coz he couldn't find any girlfriend in Tamil Nadu It's hard to tell who's girl or boy there

Beautiful South Indian men and women :)

Indian-woman-in-Kolkata-w-008.jpg

south-indian-women-to-print_std.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
can u see those super duper martial idlies ?

these 5" fags with their 3.5' idlies are going to take down us women like brahmins :lol:

I am Gaur Brahmin from Haryana. Nice to meet you my Vedic bro :)

Btw just ignore that madrassi troll probably got frustrated coz he couldn't find any girlfriend in Tamil Nadu It's hard to tell who's girl or boy there

nice 2 meet you too brother :)

see this is why i believe North and south India are 2 different nations. our languages are dofferent our script is different our food is different our culture is different our way of like is different our clothing os different and even our race is largly different. we have nothing in common beside religion.

i dont care bro. inface i like to give heart burn to those lungis. they are like clowns to me :lol:
no wonder our ancestors ruled em for 1000s of years even being minority in their own land :lol:

please stay in contact :)

can u see those super duper martial idlies ?

these 5" fags with their 3.5' idlies are going to take down us women like brahmins :lol:
These madrassis really make me mad sometimes. I was in Delhi last week and a Tamil/Telugu man was eyeing my sister like crazy. Took it for five minutes then just gave him tight slap. He then run like Usain Bolt :lol: How could those Tamils even think of marrying our women. Better keep an eye on them.

It is very unfortunate and sad to read news such as this....I don't know when the so called "enlightened human beings" will be able to appreciate and respect each other NOT on the basis of "skin color" but on qualities such as mutual respect and tolerance.

I have to agree. Especially the film industry part of North which is very much attracted itself to being fair skin. After Rekha have not seen any actress of dusky nature.

These madrassis really make me mad sometimes. I was in Delhi last week and a Tamil/Telugu monkey was eyeing my sister like crazy. Took it for five minutes then just gave him tight slap. He then run like Usain Bolt :lol: How could those Tamils even think of marrying our women. Better keep an eye on them.
they cant theats why they harass south indian brahmin. fortunately southie brahmins know who to theat these monkeys :lol:

whats more humealiting for them is their own women prefer us and other north indians :lol:

my own time pass gf is from south :lol:

our women have class. they are more racist tn us males dude.

Didn't say Aryan is a race, but a subgroup of the Caucasian race. And it doesn't matter how skin color happens. This is not the point of the thread, but why there is discrimination against skin color at all.

There is no such Aryan sub group either. The whole thing is a racist hoax perpetuated by the british and swallowed up by a few people with an inferiority complex, wanted to belive they were actually 'superior' or 'different'.

Arayan just means "noble" and Nobility is a trait.

Its like saying 'blue blood' is a race. Calling someone 'blue blooded' just means he has an immediate ancestor who was royal. Royalty is not a race, is it ? at best its a genealogy that goes back a few generations till someone else takes their place and then they become 'royal'.

Today even Lalu prasad is of 'royal' blood since he and his kins rule bihar. Same is true for karunanidhi or Gandhis.

bhai main kabhi castism pe believe nahi karta tha per aapko pata hain mai aaisa kaisa hua ? jab se main anti brahmin blogs sites and logo se mila hu.

Yes my allegiance lies first with my tribe or caste which is brahmin. :)

brahmin? gujarati or northi bhai ?

Do you think you are the only one who has heard casteist slurs ?

If you think YOU felt bad, imagine how a majority of people would feel when they EXPERIENCE casteism.

If a few 'websites' and 'blogs' can make you into a rabid insecure racist, then learn to appreciate the courage, dignity and integrity of the majority of 'Dalits' and 'tribals' and other 'lower' castes who face caste base discrimination for ALL their life and still continue to believe in universal brotherhood.

These are real people who face real discrimination at Work, Education or just in society in general. These are not people who fake outrage after reading a 'website or blog'.

You are neither a brahimn by birth nor by deeds nor by thought or speech. You are a tribal, a Adavasi by your own admission who feels the need to demonstrate loyalty to his 'tribe'.

Get over your inferiority complex and learn to accept your limitations and learn to work hard to improve yourself, rather than blame it on caste and genetics.

There is no such Aryan sub group either. The whole thing is a racist hoax perpetuated by the british and swallowed up by a few people with an inferiority complex, wanted to belive they were actually 'superior' or 'different'.

Its like saying 'blue blood' is a race. Calling someone 'blue blooded' just means he has an immediate ancestor who was royal. Royalty is not a race, is it ? at best its a genealogy that goes back a few generations till someone else takes their place and then they become 'royal'.

Today even Lalu prasad is of 'royal' blood since he and his kins rule bihar. Same is true for karunanidhi or Gandhis.

If you think YOU felt bad, imagine how a majority of people would feel when they EXPERIENCE casteism.

If a few 'websites' and 'blogs' can make you into a rabid insecure racist, then learn to appreciate the courage, dignity and integrity of the majority of 'Dalits' and 'tribals' and other 'lower' castes who face caste base discrimination for ALL their life and still continue to believe in universal brotherhood.

These are real people who face real discrimination at Work, Education or just in society in general. These are not people who fake outrage after reading a 'website or blog'.

You are neither a brahimn by birth nor by deeds nor by thought or speech. You are a tribal, a Adavasi by your own admission who feels the need to demonstrate loyalty to his 'tribe'.

Get over your inferiority complex and learn to accept your limitations and learn to work hard to improve yourself, rather than blame it on caste and genetics.
Oh byw did you get your answer how pathetically discriminating Indians are?
We must learn our mistakes first then we can try to correct them.

India is not a country because of these people they are the one who make me wish it was a divided country.

Its not the color which matters, its not the breed which matters.

Its the dollars you earn which matters, its the care you give to your parents in their old age which matters and it's the respect you give to your mentor which matters.

PS:- I have seen bigger stars getting much worse at the show , personally feel she is using it from fame.

Don't feed that troll. A few years ago when he was new on this forum he wanted to convert to Christianity and immigrate to USA. All he could do then was bad mouth India along with other seculars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom