What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Protest wherever we want. Really?

How many unarmed Tamil youth did Indian army shoot and kill in January-February 1965 during the Tamil Nadu Students Anti-Hindi Agitation? 63.

a Big Zero. The maximum that happened was Lathi Charge by the Local Police.

Bro, it does seem you Tamils are not united. Sorry about that. It's sad but true.

Tamils are not united? Its the largest and the most united peaceful protest the country has seen and you call Tamils are not United? We are fighting against PETA and making amendments to the PCA act and not to be independent.

Just because a large crowd has come on the street does not mean we are getting into an anti national agitation. Even the far worst Telengana Protest did not have ideology of getting separated.

Tamil students are brainwashed from early age in schools that Tamil Nadu is part of India.

But we are trying to paint the real picture. Historically India was not ruled from north until British came. THIS IS FACT. Indian history books used in CBSE schools do not even mention Tamil kings like Raja Raja Cholan or Rajendra Cholan or Kuttuvan or Karikalan.

It is an uphill battle to unite. We saw it in 1965 and we saw it in 2009 and we saw it a few days ago. We have to consolidate it as a permanent Tamil national movement.

For the time being we are not united as Tamil people. Sad but have to live with it but working hard to unite.

Really? Protest wherever we want. Really?

How many unarmed Tamil youth did Indian army shoot and kill in January-February 1965 during the Tamil Nadu Students Anti-Hindi Agitation? 63.
The Indian Army in Anti Hindi protests!!! What?? The Indian army never entered TN during the protests,are you Fn kidding me ?enna kadha vidriya? I understand from this your not a tamil at all.

Tamil students are brainwashed from early age in schools that Tamil Nadu is part of India.

But we are trying to paint the real picture. Historically India was not ruled from north until British came. THIS IS FACT. Indian history books used in CBSE schools do not even mention Tamil kings like Raja Raja Cholan or Rajendra Cholan or Kuttuvan or Karikalan.

It is an uphill battle to unite. We saw it in 1965 and we saw it in 2009 and we saw it a few days ago. We have to consolidate it as a permanent Tamil national movement.

For the time being we are not united as Tamil people. Sad but have to live with it but working hard to unite.

Get the faxt. At least 63 unarmed Tamil youth were shot and killed (all names are available in the Language Martyrs Memorial in Chennai built and maintained by Tamil Nadu Government.

Several hundreds were injured in shooting and some maimed for life. At least one of the injured Nedumaran is still alive-a retired teacher. He was in hospital for many days from the shooting.
u should have blown urself when there was a chance .. ! sadly too late.

The Indian Army in Anti Hindi protests!!! What?? The Indian army never entered TN during the protests,are you Fn kidding me ?enna kadhu vidriya? I understand from this your not a tamil at all.
he is the flea of prabahkaran's undies !!

We are not brain washed and we are learning facts and are proud of what we have learnt. I studied a CBSE syllabus and we had our history on Sangam period and Muvendars. What nonsense are you even talking about.

haven't followed the story fully but can't they just reform jallikattu and stop being so brutal on the poor creatures ?

probably better to kill them for meat than to torture them for entertainment.

don't torture animals for your retarded "sports", that's cruelty.. and ban "halal" slaughter, eat them for meat but do it humanely.

haven't followed the story fully but can't they just reform jallikattu and stop being so brutal on the poor creatures ?

probably better to kill them for meat than to torture them for entertainment.

don't torture animals for your retarded "sports", that's cruelty.. and ban "halal" slaughter, eat them for meat but do it humanely.

You call it cruel because all you might know about the sport is how people try to stop a raging bull.. The sport is beyond that. The bull is specially bred for this sport and the people who breed it consider it no less than their children. There should be more rules and moderation to the sport.

Bro, are you awake? Wake the **** up!

I have interacted with that "manlion" several times. He is not Indian, and probably not a Tamil either (or has been so radicalised and been in foreign country and shielded that it doesn't matter). You ask him yourself what he thinks of the LTTE...and read up what LTTE did to innocent peaceful people to achieve their goals....and make your assessment on it.

Majority Tamils by far support union within India and identify as Indian, we just will fight for our culture preservation and identity when it is being transgressed. Nothing more to read into this beyond that.

people who breed it consider it no less than their children
same sacrificial lamb type nonsense other people talk about but at least they're being honest, and I don't have a problem with sacrificing lambs, just don't torture them (even if you're sacrificing them).

same sacrificial lamb type nonsense other people talk about but at least they're being honest, and I don't have a problem with sacrificing lambs, just don't torture them (even if you're sacrificing them).

Ignorance is bliss. Its really hard to explain to a person the taste of a dish. Learn about the sport and how the bull is bred and tamed before even calling it a torture.

I have interacted with that "manlion" several times. He is not Indian, and probably not a Tamil either (or has been so radicalised and been in foreign country and shielded that it doesn't matter). You ask him yourself what he thinks of the LTTE...and read up what LTTE did to innocent peaceful people to achieve their goals....and make your assessment on it.

Majority Tamils by far support union within India and identify as Indian, we just will fight for our culture preservation and identity when it is being transgressed. Nothing more to read into this beyond that.
Good insight. I'll leave it to you Tamils then.

@kvpak, @manlion, it seems like most of the Tamils want to be with the union so long as you preserve your culture you should be fine.

Ignorance is bliss. Its really hard to explain to a person the taste of a dish. Learn about the sport and how the bull is bred and tamed before even calling it a torture.
tbh, I really don't care that much, I'm not in with either PETA (which is a cult), or a government banning stuff.

torture those bulls and keep halaling goats all you want, idgaf, just don't join a rebel group and start killing people :enjoy:

hey friend I respect ur culture, but some bull fight curbs shouldn't be used to justify separatism. Our country is an union for mutual economic benefit and cooperation we should stay together. bigger and stronger always better

The Rig Veda refers Cow 723 times, Yajur Veda 87 times, Sama Veda 170 times and 331 times the Atharvanavedha.

The paintings on a massive rock surface at Karikkiyur of 3500 years old depicts a bull and men chasing it, the bull in the painting have a huge hump and with long and straight horns.

Another painting near Madurai depicts a man trying to control a bull.
bull%2Bchasing.jpg

Archeological evidences like pottery and rock cuts suggests that the species were present in Egypt around 2000 BC hence we can conclude that they were brought from Tamil Nadu else those east Asian countries which were controlled and dominated by the Tamil rulers of that time.

seal.jpg

Maharishi Ved Vyasa
05-1425540179-vyasa1-15-1476514496.jpg

Ved Vyas was the first and greatest acharya of Sanatan Dharma. He is responsible for classifying the four Vedas, wrote the 18 Puranas and recited the great Mahabharata.

He is also known as Krishna Dvaipayana. Around some 5000 years ago, he was born in Damauli of Tanahi district, which is now in Nepal. The ancient cave that he wrote Mahabharata in still exists in Nepal.

Shiv-Parvati-Ganesh-Murugan.jpg

Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are commonly referred to together as ‘Shiv Parvati’ or ‘Shiva Parvati’. While Ganesh was the elder son of the divine couple they also had a younger son named Murugan who is also one of the many deities in Hinduism. Like Ganesh, Murugan is also referred to by many names like Skanda, Kartik, Kartikeya, Mukunda and Subramnya. However, unlike Ganesh who is a popular deity across different Hindu regions of the world, Murugan is primarily worshipped in areas with Tamil-speaking populations like Tamil Nadu in India and Sri Lanka.

Last edited:
tbh, I really don't care that much, I'm not in with either PETA (which is a cult), or a government banning stuff.

torture those bulls and keep halaling goats all you want, idgaf, just don't join a rebel group and start killing people :enjoy:
You have no idea about festival.This protest gain support from all over India from hindus and as my Tamil friend told me it's about getting stronger bull for good breed for future.

All those NGO's who are banning it smuggling foreign breed into India and want to destroy Indian breed.

hindi people definition...the people who learn hindi even when its not their mother tongue like jammu and kashmir,,punjab..north east ..maharastra..gujarat

tamil people definition...the people who would learn english but not hindi coz they have complex from everyone from the north.

north definition...everyone who speaks hindi north of karnataka.
Good definition bro:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom