What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey friend I respect ur culture, but some bull fight curbs shouldn't be used to justify separatism. Our country is an union for mutual economic benefit and cooperation we should stay together. bigger and stronger always better

He is not an Indian.....

hey friend I respect ur culture, but some bull fight curbs shouldn't be used to justify separatism. Our country is an union for mutual economic benefit and cooperation we should stay together. bigger and stronger always better

Its just a few bunch of people or rather retards who do not understand what the cause is and jump down accusing central govt or Modi (Opposition Stunt) instead of focusing on the real cause.

We have been pretty focused on our protest, we want our farmers to be taken care of and Jalikattu being a part of our tradition must not be banned.

Most of us are well aware that the Supreme court has only passed judgement per the existing law. Its upto the State govt to draft a change to the existing PCA Act and have it amended through parliament. Our protest is to have that done.

Last edited:
Now that it seems Jallikattu aka "eru thazuvuthal" aka "manju virattu" ban would be removed, I want to post my thoughts.

If anyone has any doubt, I am a Tamil committed to Tamil Nadu independence. I have been arrested many times for postimg TN independence posters around the central bus station in my college days. The subinspector of police knew me so well that when I was brought to the station we would talk about many things. I knew a lot aboiut his family although I never met them.

There are a few people here and other forums who think all Tamils want to be part of India and anyone saying oterwise is not a Tamil but may be Pakistani or Chinese or Russian. I suggest to them that they take some time and read this web page.

http://www.tamiltribune.com/independence/index.html

Tamil Nadu independence is our birthright!'
We will ask for it!!
We will fight for it!!!
We will achjieve it!!!!

Now that it seems Jallikattu aka "eru thazuvuthal" aka "manju virattu" ban would be removed, I want to post my thoughts.

If anyone has any doubt, I am a Tamil committed to Tamil Nadu independence. I have been arrested many times for postimg TN independence posters around the central bus station in my college days. The subinspector of police knew me so well that when I was brought to the station we would talk about many things. I knew a lot aboiut his family although I never met them.

There are a few people here and other forums who think all Tamils want to be part of India and anyone saying oterwise is not a Tamil but may be Pakistani or Chinese or Russian. I suggest to them that they take some time and read this web page.

We will ask for it!!
We will fight for it!!!
We will achjieve it!!!!

There is no " We " dude. There is only " You " and my only advise to you is, dont ever dare to step inside Tamil Nadu with this ideology of yours. We know what we want and we are well capable of achieving it without loosing our identity as Indians.

If we could stand and fight together for our local identity as Tamizans, you cannot imagine the intensity at which we would fight if ever somebody tries to steal our Global Identity as Indians. I am a Proud Tamil and Even More an Indian.

Gone are the days when Tamil people could be brainwashed. The educated youths of today will never provide you a platform for Anti India protest. Jai Hind.

We will ask for it!!
We will fight for it!!!
We will achjieve it!!!!
Dei Komaali yaara nee?? WE!! WE!! Who do you think you are? the elected representative of Tamils? Enna sub Inspector blah blah? Dont try to undermine the democracy in which people have confidence in,this protest is a testament to peoples power, adhanaala konja saathiko.

Anna, if they not respect ours. **** them and come out of Indian constitution. I fed up of hindi people treating us cheppals
Not yet brother. We still have to agree that we had also benefited in the Indian union like how they have benefited from us. Personally I am afraid of two families running the show without any checks and mates if we were a separate country. We should answer at the ballot paper. The day will come when the govt at centre will need the help of 58 MP's (TN + Pondi (LS and RS)). I hope our politicians could have cut a deal to ensure the bill is passed in exchange for support. Remember UPA-1 where DMK demanded this and that and had things done.

The rivers are not with us. It will be a suicidal outcome. Already we are winning the haters who do admire the way we show our pride and our culturally filled land. Hope.
Good Job. Another Pakistan in the making.

Whats that "hindi people"? There are are kashmiri, punjabi, haryanavi, Bengali, Assamese, himachali, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Konkani, Telugu, Sikkimese (...etc ) people in republic of India as well.

Its going to be a good one. Constitution vs prostitution. if latter is the tamil pride, I am happy to stick to the former.

Dei Komaali yaara nee?? WE!! WE!! Who do you think you are? the elected representative of Tamils? Enna sub Inspector blah blah? Dont try to undermine the democracy in which people have confidence in,this protest is a testament to peoples power, adhanaala konja saathiko.

He needs to be reminded that since his so called college days, a state which was affected by drought and famine has today become the epicenter of development, we work hard for the country while keeping our traditions and culture close to the heart. Chennai is the safest city in India and still some people doubt we are against our Identity as Indians. Our culture contributes to the culture of India and by protecting our culture we are protecting the diversity of this great nation.

Last edited:
Good Job. Another Pakistan in the making.

Whats that "hindi people"? There are are kashmiri, punjabi, haryanavi, Bengali, Assamese, himachali, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Konkani, Telugu, Sikkimese (...etc ) people in republic of India as well.

Its going to be a good one. Constitution vs prostitution. if latter is the tamil pride, I am happy to stick to the former.

Shut the fuk up right there.

there is nothing nothing called as India vs Tamil. . . tamil were Indians . . .tamil are indians and tamil will remian indians only. . .!!!

:angry:@ modi government. Don't know why central government still treat us slaves:hitwall:

Read the law. Central Govt is not at fault here, nor the supreme court. The PCA act strictly denies the version of our sport and the supreme court passed what it had of the law. How can you blame the center for a law that was amended with the then state heads scrutiny?

The current protest is all about bringing amendments to the PCA act and making it suitable for the sport.

Nice google search mate.

Northies may not be as enthusiastic as Tamils in showing their support towards Jallikatu as they are not familiar with it, but that don't mean they are against it.

there is nothing nothing called as India vs Tamil. . . tamil were Indians . . .tamil are indians and tamil will remian indians only. . .!!!
I am not saying that rather the reply to ones that I have shown interest in the same. If you use your GADDAFI SPECTACLE that should make it clear. Mine was a sarcasm filled comment.

FYI: Your spelling for fuk is incurrect :big_boss:

I don't know why, but I support you guys!

You need to stfu. You're not a Tamil. You have no clue and will not understand the sentiments of a Tamil. If someone deprives of my Chinese culture, I'll kill his whole family. So **** you a million times.

More importantly he is a big time LTTE fan/cadre.

Probably one of those that didn't have opportunity to blow itself up (sadly for us but thankfully for many others)
Bro, are you awake? Wake the **** up!

You need to stfu. You're not a Tamil. You have no clue and will not understand the sentiments of a Tamil. If someone deprives of my Chinese culture, I'll kill his whole family. So **** you a million times.

Bro, are you awake? Wake the **** up!

Thank You for the support. We appreciate it. These western corporates functioning as NGO must be banned. The Government of India must take strong action against the likes of PETA

This is a problem within the family,the Indian family, it will be a big favour if neighbours can keep their nose out of our family issues,you dont even have an election ,that should worry you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom