What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ikattu-fire/story-1vb1IkhDJuxbjwer90N2dM.html

The timing of the arrival of 60 jersey cows from Switzerland could not have been more wrong as a wave of preservation of Swadeshi breed of livehilood animals is sweeping Tamil Nadu hosting pro-Jallikattu uprising.

The mobilisation of masses has been also possible on the issue of severe depletion in the number of native breeds of bulls and cows. There were 130 or so cattle breeds in India 100 years ago and now there are only 37, say Jallikattu supporters.

Some 60 jersey cows, housed in 10 crates, were transported from Switzerland via Kolkata on Tuesday. This is the first batch of 540 such animals imported by the National Diary Development Board for Tamil Nadu and another 500 are for West Bengal.

C2nkAiMUUAQ_NEL.jpg:large

So in the meanwhile the protesters are packing their bags up and heading home?
@manlion are you among the protesters?

He is not even in India. He claims to be Tamil, but he has never spoken one word of it. Nor he understands whatever I tell him in Tamil. So he is not an spokesperson. Out of the people protesting out there, not one word was spoken against Indian integrity. My friends are in protest currently back home

He is not even in India. He claims to be Tamil, but he has never spoken one word of it. Nor he understands whatever I tell him in Tamil. So he is not an spokesperson. Out of the people protesting out there, not one word was spoken against Indian integrity. My friends are in protest currently back home
Oh...
But he seems very supportive to Tamils though.

hey friend I respect ur culture, but some bull fight curbs shouldn't be used to justify separatism. Our country is an union for mutual economic benefit and cooperation we should stay together. bigger and stronger always better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom