What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
16105964_1770596509927747_5214790428738596913_n.jpg

Despite of my full support for Jallikattu . . i find this comment really stupid :tsk::tsk::tsk:

typical Indian trait - after illegally occupying some else's house they start imposing their laws and rules. This is PDF no need for censorship by Hindutva / Indian nationalist.

Jallikattu is an IVC sports and Pakistan is the home to IVC, Pakistanis have got more to do with it , than Indians.

Unak ellam vekkame illaya da? Pirika paakriyaa? Tamilan da, Adukkum mela Indian Da !!!

Same way Judge is asking as to play Jallikattu in mobile. Seems like everybody played today

16142461_732793556873429_2037337780819111408_n.jpg

brother, i dont give a flying fuk about our media !!

i care about u and and any other normal indian for that matter . . . and i expect u to raise your voice in the loudest manner possible . .and u have my full support for that . . but keeping in mind our integrity :)

trust me Media would have cared about this if it was a so called " minority" practice ! however every indian stands with u right now for genuine reason so no need to blow it in wrong directions . . let our focus be upon jallikattu and not on nationalism or any other non issue here

Don't divert the Jallikattu protest to divide TN it's created by some stupid people's.

Simple question to all who need separate TN from India? Who will give u the water in cauvery and mullaiperiyar after divided from the Union?

Even the stupids who took arms to fight India can't get a inch, then who we survive it? No water, electricity problem, even srilanka poke us with slippers

தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா...- Markandey Katju

When I was a student of B. A. in Allahabad University in 1963-65, I also joined a Tamil diploma course.
I recall that the first sentence in my Tamil book was " Tamizhar Veeram " i.e. ' The bravery of the Tamil people '.
' Tamizhar Vaazhihai '
Long live the Tamil people .- Markandey Katju

You Tamils in India don't seem to be united. You guys have different opinion. You are fighting amongst yourselves which is not good. Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom