What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think everyone who disagree with you and demand Tamil Nadu independence is stupid. Instead of insulting others discuss the issue rationally. By the way I and friends have been arrested many times during college days for posting Tamil Nadu independence posters near the central bus station.

I as a tamilian I'd like to tell u one thing.... If you're looking for Tamil Independence. Then

GO F $UK YOURSELF.

16142337_627077470833366_979229874787883868_n.png

15977811_1198264126896015_8547117116786901976_n.jpg

16003312_1198264196896008_2980631863642760490_n.jpg

This is the difference between us and the developed nations...Anyway, for me, whoever banned this bull fight is stupid..In our part of the world human life does not have any value...And we are talking about saving the life of animals...What a stupid and romaticize idea which is never going to work out...

I am really sad to see the reaction of couple of fellow Tamil posters here...How do you know that in other parts of India, are not sympathizing or supporting you??? I see some of the thread somebody was saying, they want indepence from India....

Now my next question is then which India you are referring to?? In my opinion, Tamil people are equal proud Inidan in the same way like Kashmiri people in NOrther, Manipuri people in East and Gujurati people in North...India without these people is incomplete...

So guys, frustration to certain issues, can be understandable. But the kind of reaction that i can see here, is really remarkable and surprising...Now i can realize when many Pakistan and China posters put finger on us saying India is not a nation rather just an amalgamation of false nation hood...And trust me, i do not find any reason not believe it when i see this thread running with so much hatred...

Good luck mates...For India haters and seems to be friend of kvpak like Tamil posters, i can see smile in their face...

C2gueZPVEAELWdJ.jpg:large

News Coming in No Republic day celebration in TN this year

15977250_1395884030442483_6181413239945474588_n.jpg

Dubai

C2f-3AjUkAA-80X.jpg

you know where it is

C2gqAL4UQAEvuLL.jpg:large

UAE

This is the difference between us and the developed nations...Anyway, for me, whoever banned this bull fight is stupid..In our part of the world human life does not have any value...And we are talking about saving the life of animals...What a stupid and romaticize idea which is never going to work out...

The problem is northies dont understand our cultral issues see how many Bollywood Actor/Actress & Indian cricket players endoss PETA & jallikattu ban.

I am really sad to see the reaction of couple of fellow Tamil posters here...How do you know that in other parts of India, are not sympathizing or supporting you??? I see some of the thread somebody was saying, they want indepence from India....

TN also fighting for India also but people in north dont understand

Do you know we imported Jercy cow from Denmark also landed in chennai yesterday

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/jersey-bulls-chennai-airport-part-jallikattu-conspiracy-55909

Learn more about A1/A2 Milk

PETA trying to bring ban on Native bull breeding in India

They already getting ban on native dog breeding

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-registration-centre/articleshow/56456055.cms

Lol its really fun to watch some super mind geneous here...who are asking for aazadi from india..
Any body will agree that unity is above all..indians were slaves for 1200 years just bcz they were not united but nobody learns from past..everybody just want aazadi ...
Everyone feels the current scenario is the worst (even if its the beston can get) and always try for what he dont have and in the way of so ,reach to a point where the lives of people become hell ...
Example kashmir ...once it was called as heaven of earth ,then attacking kashmiri pandtis bring them such a disaster that even their grand childrens are suffering...
I ll pray for the tamil brothers that in rage they must nt start anything aginst anyone ..else thise others will not suffer ultimately tamilians will have to suffer..and those all development that didnt come on the name of tamil but on the name of india will start to vanish quikly..
Better some sane tamil persons come forward to handle these issues..

The problem started when Jairam Ramesh inserted Bulls into wild animals (done secretly) meaning they must be protected under law when lots of other notifications were passed in 2011. For next 2 years Peta and other groups were silent. And they started after 2013 telling its illegal under law. Then the problem started.
Last year NDA removed Bulls from wild animals through an ordinance, but others got an stay order in SC and pending ever since. But the thing is NDA govt had a full year to modify the Prevention of Cruelty to Animal act and pass it in Parliament. Which it never did nor the political parties belonging to TN. Its political as well as judicial.
Jairam Ramesh is tamil?

C2gueZPVEAELWdJ.jpg:large

News Coming in No Republic day celebration in TN this year

15977250_1395884030442483_6181413239945474588_n.jpg

Dubai

C2f-3AjUkAA-80X.jpg

you know where it is

C2gqAL4UQAEvuLL.jpg:large

UAE

The problem is northies dont understand our cultral issues see how many Bollywood Actor/Actress & Indian cricket players endoss PETA & jallikattu ban.

TN also fighting for India also but people in north dont understand

Do you know we imported Jercy cow from Denmark also landed in chennai yesterday

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/jersey-bulls-chennai-airport-part-jallikattu-conspiracy-55909

Learn more about A1/A2 Milk

PETA trying to bring ban on Native bull breeding in India

They already getting ban on native dog breeding

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-registration-centre/articleshow/56456055.cms

why dragging so called Northies unnecessarily. Jut because capital and SC is in north India .. does not make the decision of SC so. The Judge who banned jallikattu was tamil.
Tamil parties were part of The govt which started this nonsense .

C2g6a5SVEAAnGd5.jpg:large

Tamils in Auckland , New Zealand

Jairam Ramesh is tamil?

why dragging so called Northies unnecessarily. Jut because capital and SC is in north India .. does not make the decision of SC so. The Judge who banned jallikattu was tamil.
Tamil parties were part of The govt which started this nonsense .

Radhakrishnan Pannikar is not Tamil

This is a big disappointment

Matter is in court PM Modi tells TN CM

C2g6a5SVEAAnGd5.jpg:large

Tamils in Auckland , New Zealand

Radhakrishnan Pannikar is not Tamil
my mistake. he is from Kerala. But not a so called Northie Right ?
how about Jairam RAMESH : Half tamil half kannadiga ?

Lol its really fun to watch some super mind geneous here...who are asking for aazadi from india..
Any body will agree that unity is above all..indians were slaves for 1200 years just bcz they were not united but nobody learns from past..everybody just want aazadi ...
Everyone feels the current scenario is the worst (even if its the beston can get) and always try for what he dont have and in the way of so ,reach to a point where the lives of people become hell ...
Example kashmir ...once it was called as heaven of earth ,then attacking kashmiri pandtis bring them such a disaster that even their grand childrens are suffering...
I ll pray for the tamil brothers that in rage they must nt start anything aginst anyone ..else thise others will not suffer ultimately tamilians will have to suffer..and those all development that didnt come on the name of tamil but on the name of india will start to vanish quikly..
Better some sane tamil persons come forward to handle these issues..
Don't worry brother, it's a temporary emotion in rage. Once things settled down all I'll become busy in supporting India in England series match.
BTW we are not doing violence lol:hitwall:
Comparing us with Kashmir Jihadis(2% sponsored separatists. No offence to kashmiri brothers) is unfair:angry:

It is all for the benefit of Hindi people.

IITs have started offering Hindi lectures on tech subjects to "help students who did not go to English medium" schools. What about Kannada, Telugu.. students who did not go to English schools? Offer lectures in all languages or no Hindi either.

Why bank forms in Tamil Nadu in Hindi-English only? No Tamil

Why computerized rail tickets in Tamil but Hindi-English onlky in TN.

INdia is for Hindi people. So we want separate Tamil Nadu.

(Why is the word Hindi-ans censored. Tamil-Tamilans, Hindi-Hind-ians
yeah and Flying Unicorn as well !!

This is a big disappointment

Matter is in court PM Modi tells TN CM
last year ordinance was passed and got stayed by SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom