What's new

Taliban has taken over the Norwegian Embassy in Kabul, wine bottles are to be smashed and children's books destroyed

and how you knew they are not multitasking , a group building homes , a group destroying wine.

Show me one article which speaks of them building homes in being-built high-quality neighborhoods. Just one neighborhood.

and right now Afghanistan only has an transitional government and usually the duty of such government is a lot different from building home .
and before you say some nonsense again let me tell you what duty such government will have. they must pave way for election of a new government , they must do something about constitution , they must do something about parliament ,.......

If the current Taliban government is a transitional government what will be the actual government that the Taliban are paving way for ? You think they will allow some progressive, leftist movement like the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan to form the next government ?

The SPA is as much of an opponent to the Taliban as it is of the Western governments. The West is happy with the Taliban. And the Taliban will not relinquish power.

Show me one article which speaks of them building homes in being-built high-quality neighborhoods. Just one neighborhood.
show me one article that say Taliban don't want to build those if uncle Sam allow them ( for starter release Afghanistan central bank money instead of stealing it for themselves, if Taliban want to start such project it certainly need those 10 milliard Dollar which is confiscated in USA banks)
If the current Taliban government is a transitional government what will be the actual government that the Taliban are paving way for ? You think they will allow some progressive, leftist movement like the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan to form the next government ?

The SPA is as much of an opponent to the Taliban as it is of the Western governments. The West is happy with the Taliban. And the Taliban will not relinquish power.
why not if they manage to get the vote

or if they decide not to boycott election again. by the way they didn't fare much better in the provincial election that they did not boycott.

Salaam

Islamic law as per Quran and Sunnah.

Alternatively, whatever the Taliban are claiming that they want to implement.

That "whatever they want to implement" is the key. As a reference, they were / are forcing women to marry their fighters and leaders even though the real Islamic marriage law requires the consent of the woman. And they claim they are the bringers of Islam.

show me one article that say Taliban don't want to build those if uncle Sam allow them

Man, you are talking like a stubborn teenage girl. :lol:

( for starter release Afghanistan central bank money instead of stealing it for themselves, if Taliban want to start such project it certainly need those 10 milliard Dollar which is confiscated in USA banks)

The Taliban can ask their patrons in the Western governments and in China.

But why are you so eager to support them ?

why not if they manage to get the vote

Seats in the House of the People0 / 249Seats in the House of Elders0 / 102
or if they decide not to boycott election again. by the way they didn't fare much better in the provincial election that they did not boycott.

The Western system of five-yearly elections and political parties is not scientific and democratic. A Western-style of democracy is a majoritarian dictatorship. Things are thus not debated and decided on issue-by-issue basis directly by the people but are imposed on the public by the demagoguery of political parties.

The SPA is the best movement to govern Afghanistan ATM even if it has only 30,000 active members and even if it had boycotted the national elections.

Last edited:
Salaam

That "whatever they want to implement" is the key. As a reference, they were / are forcing women to marry their fighters and leaders even though the real Islamic marriage law requires the consent of the woman. And they claim they are the bringers of Islam.

I personally doubt that is being done tbh. However, if they are doing it as a matter of policy, it is certainly wrong.

Btw I actually don't agree with their approach as such. But it's just that I understand their situation according to their context. They do not exist in a theoretical world, rather they are in their circumstance subject to their own realities. I'm hopeful they will adapt once they start to change into a proper government instead of a gorilla force.

I'm hopeful they will adapt once they start to change into a proper government instead of a gorilla force.

And in turning into a government, which they have actually already done so, will they do about turn and become admirers and followers of past great, progressive Muslim leaders and revolutionaries like Jamal Abdul Nasser, Gaddafi and Faiz Ahmed Faiz ? :)

Last edited:
Right, destroying wine is ever so more important for the Taliban than beginning to build homes for the four million homeless people in Afghanistan. "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan indeed. :rolleyes:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, since you are spamming the forum with "Taliban is so great" threads what will you say of my statement ?
Like keeping wine bottles intact is going to build homes in Afghanistan! You are wise enough to know that Islam does not allow wine to be consumed . So what is the harm. It took me a bit of time understanding children's books. However with latest UK andEU trends of erasing the concept of gender identity, acceptance as trans gender and gender reassignment and actively propagating that, I am no longer surprised they want to destroy Children's books. I would as well hiven half a chance.
A

alcohal is haram taliban sale and use hash :D
Sir jiii... i like pathan business ethics ... they sell all types of wine and whiskey but have a beard and recite 5 time prayers... but when you ask them why doing such " haram kaam" ... there reply is awsome .... this is business and has nothing to do with my religious beliefs.... lol .. the same reply comes from all drug paddlers and smugglers in Quetta..

Salaam

And in turning into a government, which they have actually already done so, will they do about turn and become admirers and followers of past great, progressive Muslim leaders and revolutionaries like Jamal Abdul Nasser, Gaddafi and Faiz Ahmed Faiz ? :)

I did not know the political leaders (and one poet) you mentioned are agreed upon by Muslims to have been great Muslim leaders worthy of administration.

What is important is for Muslims to go to the source of islamic jurisprudence and derive lessons, than try and understand the world of today and try to implement those lessons as appropriate.

The challenges of today's world are fast changing and evolving and therefore would need to be adapted to accordingly.

It will take time for proper political leadership to emerge and take charge, for now the matter is in the hands of soldiers.

Ultimately, both for political and religious maturity time and effort will be needed. They will have to develop a system that suits their situation best. The effects of decades of warfare cannot be overcome in a day. It will take time and hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Sir jiii... i like pathan business ethics ... they sell all types of wine and whiskey but have a beard and recite 5 time prayers... but when you ask them why doing such " haram kaam" ... there reply is awsome .... this is business and has nothing to do with my religious beliefs.... lol .. the same reply comes from all drug paddlers and smugglers in Quetta..
why you ask them ? kiyoo hamari sharab band karani hai apko sir ? :undecided:

why you ask them ? kiyoo hamari sharab band karani hai apko sir ? :undecided:
sir jiii .... sharab is increasing, because playgrounds are decreasing, sports arena are turning into housing scheme ... where there is no outlet for the youngster, then they will explore other outlets .... that is the tragedy in Pakistan ...

Man, you are talking like a stubborn teenage girl. :lol:
and you like a clueless 4 year old, prove me wrong on what I said
The Taliban can ask their patrons in the Western governments and in China.

But why are you so eager to support them ?
as I said as of knew USA have stolen milliard dollar of Afghanistan money and why Afghanistan must go beg others for help when it can demand what is lawfully theirs
The Western system of five-yearly elections and political parties is not scientific and democratic. A Western-style of democracy is a majoritarian dictatorship. Things are thus not debated and decided on issue-by-issue basis directly by the people but are imposed on the public by the demagoguery of political parties.

The SPA is the best movement to govern Afghanistan ATM even if it has only 30,000 active members and even if it had boycotted the national elections.
best movement for whom Afghan or some people in New York. unless Afghan people want them they are irrelevant and illegitimate as government. who are you to decide who is good for Afghanistan and who is bad , they themselves must make the decision.
can you show me some evidence on that claim.

Those wicked western children book are encouraging bacha bazi.

Masha Allah.

May Allah help them in their righteous act.

Back
Top Bottom