What's new

Taliban has taken over the Norwegian Embassy in Kabul, wine bottles are to be smashed and children's books destroyed

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taliban has now taken over the Norwegian Embassy in Kabul. Say they will return it to us later. But first wine bottles are to be smashed and childrens’ books destroyed. Guns apparently less dangerous. Foto: Aftenposten, Norway

E-vBNC4WQAE9wa9.jpeg

Right, destroying wine is ever so more important for the Taliban than beginning to build homes for the four million homeless people in Afghanistan. "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan indeed. :rolleyes:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, since you are spamming the forum with "Taliban is so great" threads what will you say of my statement ?

Most of your country shits on the street. Maybe you should look where you are stepping rather than worrying about Afghanistan.

I often write about problems in my country including farmer suicides. But why are you getting irritated if I complain about the Taliban ?

Taliban has now taken over the Norwegian Embassy in Kabul. Say they will return it to us later. But first wine bottles are to be smashed and childrens’ books destroyed. Guns apparently less dangerous. Foto: Aftenposten, Norway

View attachment 776551

That is one sober looking group. In fact sober is merely the absence of alchohol, these guys look like the exact opposite of drunk. Must be great fun at parties.

That is one sober looking group. In fact sober is merely the absence of alchohol, these guys look like the exact opposite of drunk. Must be great fun at parties.

Oh they are drunk but not on alcohol but on power tripping and on their overconfidence about their (mis)interpretation of Islam.

I often write about problems in my country including farmer suicides. But why are you getting irritated if I complain about the Taliban ?

You have a bias against them and every post of your shows it. Afghanistan is an islamic country, the Taliban took control of an empty embassy building, they found wine, what do you expect them to do with it? Of course they were going to throw it away. It is the responsbility of an Islamic government to prevent harm to society, wine is a lubricant for social harm.

Secondly, what evidence do we have that they destroyed any books or wine? The say so of Norwegians who are not there? And even if they did, maybe there was a reason for it? Islam teaches us to give our brothers the benefit of the doubt over the kufar, unless we have evidence otherwise.

May you be raised with those you consider brothers.
Statement without any prove

What evidence is present for the Norwegian statement?

Salaam

Right, destroying wine is ever so more important for the Taliban than beginning to build homes for the four million homeless people in Afghanistan. "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan indeed. :rolleyes:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, since you are spamming the forum with "Taliban is so great" threads what will you say of my statement ?

Bro, you know well that a government can enforce laws as well as plan for economic development simultaneously. Unless the minister for housing and infrastructure planning is out there smashing wine bottles with all his departmental staff, I don't see why it has to be one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom