What's new

Taliban has taken over the Norwegian Embassy in Kabul, wine bottles are to be smashed and children's books destroyed

alcohal is haram taliban sale and use hash :D
Talibans are those afghans who don't do hash or any other kind of drugs. They were the ones who stopped the afghan poppy and hash production completely.
Personally I am not against the use of alcohol but it's their land their rules after all they claimed it as sharia complaint Islamic emirate. At least no hypocrisy here.
But one tricky situation here is that they need international recognition and that involves the rights of embassies. Even in Saudi Arabia alcohol is served in foreign embassies,so it's quite hard for a foreign embassy staff to work in afghanistan for years without any alcohol.
I always thought the Taliban were fighting in sandals. Well, I was wrong, they were fighting in slippers.
At the end a fighting spirit is all you need. They proved it by defeating two super powers.

It is the responsbility of an Islamic government to prevent harm to society

Preventing harm to society first comes through creating a harmonious welfare state where people have homes in high-quality neighborhoods and have scientifically-arranged employment and free access to food and other basic needs and people don't feel the need to commit crime just to survive. Surely the Taliban want to build an Islamic welfare state, yes ? Is this how they are going about it ?

wine is a lubricant for social harm.

Sure but these Taliban ###EDIT### will next say music is lubricant for social harm. That's what they did in their previous rule.

Salaam

Bro, you know well that a government can enforce laws as well as plan for economic development simultaneously. Unless the minister for housing and infrastructure planning is out there smashing wine bottles with all his departmental staff, I don't see why it has to be one or the other.

You are technically right but I don't see any statement by the Taliban government that they have a plan for the next five years to build harmonious, high-quality townships across the country to give homes to the so many homeless. All I see of them is beating up women on the street, beating up journalists, setting up purdah in schools / colleges which they oh so magnanimously allowed to be "mixed gender" and of course from the OP here venting fury on wine bottles.

Talibans are those afghans who don't do hash or any other kind of drugs. They were the ones who stopped the afghan poppy and hash production completely.

Actually they are the ones who were forcing poor farmers to grow opium and then they sold that to CIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I am not against the use of alcohol but it's their land their rules after all they claimed it as sharia complaint Islamic emirate. At least no hypocrisy here.
But one tricky situation here is that they need international recognition and that involves the rights of embassies. Even in Saudi Arabia alcohol is served in foreign embassies,so it's quite hard for a foreign embassy staff to work in afghanistan for years without any alcohol.

At the end a fighting spirit is all you need. They proved it by defeating two super powers.

I think that they shall allow indoor use of alcohol to non-Muslims, whether Afghan or expatriate.

@Death Professor, reported for twisting my post and misleading people. I was specifically talking about the Taliban, not all Afghans.

Last edited:
Salaam

Preventing harm to society first comes through creating a harmonious welfare state where people have homes in high-quality neighborhoods and have scientifically-arranged employment and free access to food and other basic needs and people don't feel the need to commit crime just to survive. Surely the Taliban want to build an Islamic welfare state, yes ? Is this how they are going about it ?

Bro, could you elaborate please. Are you saying that before Sharia may be implemented you need a harmonious welfare state where people have homes in high-quality neighborhoods and have scientifically-arranged employment and free access to food and other basic needs and people don't feel the need to commit crime just to survive?

Salaam

Bro, could you elaborate please. Are you saying that before Sharia may be implemented you need a harmonious welfare state where people have homes in high-quality neighborhoods and have scientifically-arranged employment and free access to food and other basic needs and people don't feel the need to commit crime just to survive?

Can you tell me what you mean by Sharia ?

Last edited:

Sure but these Taliban afeemkhors / hashishkhors will next say music is lubricant for social harm. That's what they did in their previous rule.

Please spare the commie fuax concern for someone else. You full well know that during a project that are some things which are strategic and others which are tactical. Resource, and time limitations often impact what you can do regardless of priorities. Also within a team there will be some people tasked with high level thinking and objectives and others tasked with the little things.

You think until they create a wealthy utopia they should abandon all law and order? You think they should not do traffic management whilst there is a war on going? Maybe they should cancel sports whilst there aren't enough resources for basic literacy? Securing the embassy is part of their job, doing away with anything they deem harmful is their job too.

Alchohol has been declared haram by Allah swt and his Messenger (pbuh). Nobody who know that and denies it is a Muslim.

Please spare the commie fuax concern for someone else. You full well know that during a project that are some things which are strategic and others which are tactical. Resource, and time limitations often impact what you can do regardless of priorities. Also within a team there will be some people tasked with high level thinking and objectives and others tasked with the little things.

You are talking as if the Taliban are sophisticated, philosophical and far-thinking people. Then tell me what is their high-level-thinking group's plan for Afghanistan for the next five years and for the next ten years ? Will we see the four million homeless Afghans be allotted homes in high-quality, new-built neighborhoods ? Will we see Afghan men and women working together in a scientifically-arranged workforce ? Will we see socio-economic advancement ? Will we see five Afghans in space in seven years like there was one in commie Afghanistan in 1988 ?

You think until they create a wealthy utopia they should abandon all law and order? You think they should not do traffic management whilst there is a war on going? Maybe they should cancel sports whilst there aren't enough resources for basic literacy? Securing the embassy is part of their job, doing away with anything they deem harmful is their job too.

So what are the 75,000 members of the Taliban doing ? How all are they engaged ? How many Talibs does it require to manage traffic ?

Alchohol has been declared haram by Allah swt and his Messenger (pbuh). Nobody who know that and denies it is a Muslim.

That is besides the point. I spoke about music.

Right, destroying wine is ever so more important for the Taliban than beginning to build homes for the four million homeless people in Afghanistan. "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan indeed. :rolleyes:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, since you are spamming the forum with "Taliban is so great" threads what will you say of my statement ?
and how you knew they are not multitasking , a group building homes , a group destroying wine.
by the way its the duty of afghan government to build home for those 4 millions and right now Afghanistan only has an transitional government and usually the duty of such government is a lot different from building home .
and before you say some nonsense again let me tell you what duty such government will have. they must pave way for election of a new government , they must do something about constitution , they must do something about parliament ,.......
as I said right now Afghanistan have only an interim government and that's the last on the list of do for such government

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom