What's new

Taliban Armour and Artillery in Action, Prelude to a Major Urban Assault

Watch his yesterday's full speech in national assembly. Fist of what an awesome speech, a true leader with a vision. He clearly said, "Pakistan does not even want any strategic depth in Afghanistan"

Really! Nevertheless, my statement never mentioned anything or any name. Even if I do it won't make any difference. I have always followed our STATED narrative for four decades, don't worry everything is under control.:pakistan:

Taliban patrol tanks on Kabul-Kandahar route: At the moment, the main road from Ghazni to Qalat is under Taliban control.
1625160906912.png

1625160920999.png

Carlos the jackal had his way of revolution and I have mine. :enjoy:

Besides, this is no Rambo film. Rampaging through the country and firing explosive arrows etc.

But I hope Afghan groups like the SDA get to form the government or at least guide the people towards progress.

Do you care to enlighten us about your revolutionary ideas on the condition that what you preach must be followed by actions by you. Key board warriors and Indian farts are excluded from the response.

Carlos the jackal had his way of revolution and I have mine. :enjoy:

Besides, this is no Rambo film. Rampaging through the country and firing explosive arrows etc.

But I hope Afghan groups like the SDA get to form the government or at least guide the people towards progress.

From their Wikipedia page it didn’t look like the SDA won any seats in the Afghan parliament. What makes you think they would be taken any more serious then they had been since they were formed 17 years ago?

hot diggity...all the tones of green are in Taliban control??? This can't POSSIBLY have happen just in the last few weeks post start of amreekan/nato withdrawl...the american public should drag out all their pentagon goons, smack em upside the head and then hang em upside down by their groins for being so freakin' incompetent...I remember that the Taliban did not have any of those northern provinces when they were in control prior to 911...they control more of afghanistan today than they did prior to 911, utter shame for the so called "greatest military power" in history. 🤦‍♂️

From their Wikipedia page it didn’t look like the SDA won any seats in the Afghan parliament. What makes you think they would be taken any more serious then they had been since they were formed 17 years ago?

1. The SPA has been boycotting the elections. I quote from the Wiki page :
The party boycotted the 2005 and 2010 parliamentary elections.

The party was suspended in June 2012 following a Kabul demonstration in late April 2012 where the party accused a number of Afghan leaders, including former leaders and commanders, of committing war crimes over the last three decades of conflict, and demanded they be brought to justice.

The SPA boycotted the 2004, 2009, and 2014 Afghan Presidential elections as the party alleges that an individual cannot be elected without the approval of the US government.

2. If winning elections in the British-style parliament system were to be the criteria to judge the correctness of a movement's ideology then none of the revolutionary movements anywhere would have formed governance structures, be it in Cuba or in Libya or Russia or anywhere else.

3. According to the Wiki page the SPA has a membership of 30,000. So 30,000 sensible people who have dared to act.

Do you care to enlighten us about your revolutionary ideas on the condition that what you preach must be followed by actions by you. Key board warriors and Indian farts are excluded from the response.

I have made enough posts on this forum which if adopted by members and preached to their friends, family and acquaintances can initiate revolutionary thought in their countries. For example, this new economic system I proposed. Or this explanation of the pre-2011 Libyan political system. Read them and spread them. Thus revolutionary thought started. You can speak of these ideas to existing progressive movements in your country. I myself have had a few sittings with three Indian progressive movements. I intend to speak to one of them about my economic system.

progressive Dostum is so sad :(

Dostum was the one who betrayed President Najibullah by not letting him enter Kabul airport where a aeroplane was waiting to take the president to India where his family was already living. The Taliban then took away Najibullah and tortured him to death.

Dostum is no progressive.

now thats some indian media lvl bs!

What do you find wrong in my post ?

Last edited:
Dostum was the one who betrayed President Najibullah by not letting him enter Kabul airport where a aeroplane was waiting to take the president to India where his family was already living. The Taliban then took away Najibullah and tortured him to death.

Dostum is no progressive.
He was just following the examples of comrade Stalin. He is Uber progressive. More than you ever claim to be :lol:

How ? He is just an opportunist.
What did Comrade Stalin do to Comrade Trotsky? It’s progressiveness and Dostum is right up there both in opportunism and mass murdering tendencies. He is a perfect comrade :lol:

What did Comrade Stalin do to Comrade Trotsky?

Beyond the murder-with-ice-pick thing I don't know much about the history and thinking of Trotsky.

Edit : Found this article about the assassination.

Last edited:
What do you find wrong in my post ?
your opinion based on propaganda!

imagine whole world fighting you all the 195-197 countries allied to end you USA CHINA PAKISTAN RUSSIA FRANCE GERMANY UK AUSTRALIA INDIA etc etc all the power and might of the world unleashing hell on you and you say they went easy on Taliban now thats Indian media level bs my friend!

Back
Top Bottom