What's new

Taliban Armour and Artillery in Action, Prelude to a Major Urban Assault

From their Wikipedia page it didnā€™t look like the SDA won any seats in the Afghan parliament. What makes you think they would be taken any more serious then they had been since they were formed 17 years ago?
Parcham and Khalq under Soviet patronage couldnā€™t surviveā€¦ so one can imagine the future of this joke SPA.

The way the Taliban says Allahu Akbar while firing the artillery gun is in the same manner another of Western governments' boys do. I mean the "Syrian rebels".

The Western backed terrorist-Baboons masquerading around as Mujahideen are as fake as the Western claim to be democratic who dispense liberty, equality and justice for all. I find no difference between Nusra/HTS/AQ and those parasites on Wall Street - New York City, Canary Warf - City of London, La DĆ©fense-Paris and Paradeplatz - Zurich.

These patrol tanks, Humvees and armoured vehicles are stolen and captured from Americans or Russian leftovers ??

Tanks..armoured vehicles...artillery..Humvees don't suite the Taliban fighting style so much of it wont make difference in battle.

Taliban are hit and run..this equipment is for face to face battle.

I find no difference between Nusra/HTS/AQ and those parasites on Wall Street - New York City, Canary Warf - City of London, La DĆ©fense-Paris and Paradeplatz - Zurich.

I hope the Occupy Movement will rise up again in the five Anglo countries like it did in 2011. Occupy Wall Street, Occupy London Stock Exchange and the others.

Parcham and Khalq under Soviet patronage couldnā€™t surviveā€¦ so one can imagine the future of this joke SPA.

Dear sir, the "joke" SPA consists of at least 30,000 members. Please read this article about the late Hugo Chavez from their website to see their general sensibility.

Dear sir, the "joke" SPA consists of at least 30,000 members. Please read this article about the late Hugo Chavez from their website to see their general sensibility.
ā€œClaimsā€. Propaganda and subversion are common practice employed by commies and their ilks.

Hugo Chavez is as relevant to Afghanistan as pork roast is to eid feast. 99.9% of Afghans would give you a blank expression if you talk to them about Hugo.

Shows you how connected to the people and ground realities of Afghanistan this hum-bistary party is. Hence, the ā€œjokeā€ it is.

Last edited:
Hugo Chavez is as relevant to Afghanistan as pork roast is to eid feast. 99.9% of Afghans would give you a blank expression if you talk to them about Hugo. Shows you how connected to the people and ground reality of Afghanistan this hum-bistary party is. Hence, the ā€œjokeā€ it is.

1. The article is on its website to inform non-Afghan things to Afghans in case they don't know already. That's the intention of the internet. Another intention would be for Afghans to adopt and adapt the best practices from outside.

2. "Hum-bistary"... Good one. :lol:

1. The article is on its website to inform non-Afghan things to Afghans in case they don't know already. That's the intention of the internet. Another intention would be for Afghans to adopt and adapt the best practices from outside.

2. "Hum-bistary"... Good one. :lol:
Buddy, all I can say is if you enjoy living in the bubble then please do. The reality is that SPA wonā€™t even be a blip in the history of the region.

ANA is just switching loyalties and uniforms because many of them are not getting paid regularly. ANA equipment is like on store close out sale. All sales are final.

The Taliban is a part creation of Western governments who all these years were fighting the Taliban half-heartedly.

Please define what "half heartedly" means? ... definitely US carpet bombed tora bora "half heartedly" and who forgets the "mother of ALL bomb" that too was a half hearted attempt... :what:

Last edited:
The amount of weapons left by these foreign forces are enough to fight 2 more invaders...

Back
Top Bottom