What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

Clearly where ? :)

And why do you want to follow that Jewish custom which is irrational and anti-human ?

So you mean you still refuse to educate yourself and want others to educate you?
There is no such thing as a "Jewish" custom.
Jews follow their revelations and Muslims follow theirs in the form and shape of The Quran.
Again, why do you insist on being ignorant and then constructing stupid reasons to hide behind that ignorance?

So you mean you still refuse to educate yourself and want others to educate you?

You implied Quran imposing burqa on females so now you prove it. Educate me. :)

There is no such thing as a "Jewish" custom.
Jews follow their revelations and Muslims follow theirs in the form and shape of The Quran.
Again, why do you insist on being ignorant and then constructing stupid reasons to hide behind that ignorance?

Please read this post.

Please read this post.

I implied Hijab and Niqab were a requirement as per Quran.
The lady you posted a picture of was wearing exactly that.
And don't refer me to stupid links with nothing of value but more ignorance to cover your own.

The ghairat brigade needs to take a breather and mind their own fucking business. They can do whatever the **** they want other than committing cross border terrorism, it's their country. The only reason these people took over was because of the patronage of the local population.

Please read this post.
Burqa covering the face is Shareef women tradition which includes Jews. It was meant as a protection from stares, comments and harassment which is common in uncivilized societies. Over the centuries it was widely adopted as custom. There is no need for it in modern, safe societies and most see it as a security threat. Yet, over the years I have come across several full face veiled women in USA and Australia. Just recently I saw two. Few years ago, there was a face veil woman walking outside the local Masjid here who was approached by a white Australian female. She kept following her, talking to her, it was apparent the burqa woman was not fluent in English. I think the white woman was giving her invitation to Jesus because I heard that word. It was obvious the burqa woman was new in Australia and uncomfortable by the way the other female approached her. Next thing I see a white Australian male confidentally walking up to the white woman and tells her to back off. This is why I love Anglos, they have people who stand up for others.

We need to build a thick WALL between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I feel sorry for the Afghan women but Pakistan has enough problems without these nutjobs next door.
I would like to add to your statement, may be India should build a second wall on its border with Pakistan just so that Afghans can't come in, even if they somehow manage to cross the Pakistani wall.
BTW i mean no disrespect to Pakistanis....!
You are welcome in India if you come in with a valid visa.:partay:

ALL PAKISTANI MUSLIMS ARE F****UP LIVE ON RIBA AND DONOT FOLLOW QURAN THAT IS WHY ,THEY AND THERE MOTHERS ARE BOUGHT BY OUTSIDERS ..

PROPHET SAW SAID WHEN WOOMEN DONOT WEAR BURKA AND SHE COME FRONT OF OTHER MEN THE FIRST THING COME IN TO MENS MIND AND HEART I WOUNDER HOW IS HER SEXAUL PARTS LOOK LIKE.

Burqa covering the face is Shareef women tradition which includes Jews. It was meant as a protection from stares, comments and harassment which is common in uncivilized societies. Over the centuries it was widely adopted as custom. There is no need for it in modern, safe societies and most see it as a security threat. Yet, over the years I have come across several full face veiled women in USA and Australia. Just recently I saw two. Few years ago, there was a face veil woman walking outside the local Masjid here who was approached by a white Australian female. She kept following her, talking to her, it was apparent the burqa woman was not fluent in English. I think the white woman was giving her invitation to Jesus because I heard that word. It was obvious the burqa woman was new in Australia and uncomfortable by the way the other female approached her. Next thing I see a white Australian male confidentally walking up to the white woman and tells her to back off. This is why I love Anglos, they have people who stand up for others.

I will reply on this later.

Is that so?

Hundred percent. Why should a female look like a 12-year-old boy ?

Hundred percent. Why should a female look like a 12-year-old boy ?
Most don't.

And by the way, going to the gym and exercising is not solely for looks, but to be healthy. I could list out the benefits of both aerobic and anaerobic exercises, but I'd rather you googled them up.

It is not. The burqa / niqab / etc is a Jewish garment with nothing to do with Islam.

Fine, let her wear the mask but she should discard that black burqa. If she doesn't do that then she is wearing the mask as a proxy niqab. Afghan females are kicking and burning the burqa in public protests in the fear kingdom of the Taliban, Pakistani females are taking out Aurat Marches to demand their right to have their female existence and then we have Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan, a misinformed and misguided girl.
Someone who has never even picked up the Quran has no right to tell others what islamic is or isn't.

Thier country, Thier rules- I respect it

But keep it to yourselves, if mullahs even try to take inspiration from this or any such other BS
Thier will be a mass migration from Pak, I can guarantee you that

I respect everyone's right to wear whatever but don't push it on others

To deranged islamists calling pakee women prostitutes for not wearing what they want them to wear
Here's my message

Lpc and
Search up bhola record famous dialogue

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom