What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

I believe they should encourage and educate women to wear Hijab or Niqaab but not force them. This is their way of life and culture so I don't see how outsiders should have any problems.

Their way of life ? These Afghan females don't think so :

They are feared by the Taliban.

Such low body fat is unsustainable or Photoshopped, otherwise to get muscular like men do a woman needs to abuse steroids in doses higher than men.

Well, some actually have cuts in the arms etc but most are just thin which is also not good. Below is an ad on Indian TV for a "slimming tea" :

A hypocrite calling others hypocrite. What has this world come to. Look pal if you hate Islam so much why don't you convert to hinduism?

Haven't you found some other way of killing yourself today ?

She is wearing Niqab which is required of her being a Muslim when she steps out in front of strange men.
It's not the same as a full face cover which Afghans force their women to wear.
don't say nonsense , its not and and never was a requirement of being Muslim

I implied Hijab and Niqab were a requirement as per Quran.
Hijab yes , Niqab never

A man's awrah is different though, a lot more space for leniency
This much leniency though? You sure buddy?
Shirtless.jpg

Emmad-Irfani-Wedding-Photos-5.jpg

images (4).jpeg

danish-taimoor-shirtless.jpg

Really didn't want to post this gay shit but needs eleboration
Why isn't anyone calling these half naked men prostitutes while women who do not wear a burqa are prostitutes ? Wtf kinda logic is this

And I can post dozens and dozens more from different perfumes ad, underwear ad, magazine campaigns

Well, some actually have cuts in the arms etc but most are just thin which is also not good. Below is an ad on Indian TV for a "slimming tea" :

You probably want me dead but I'm not going down that easily.

Atleast I believe in the afterlife and my meeting with my creator unlike you who thinks you die and dissappear never to be resurrected again.
Enjoy he'll in the afterlife you hypocrite.

This much leniency though? You sure buddy?
View attachment 841883
View attachment 841885
View attachment 841886
View attachment 841887
Really didn't want to post this gay shit but needs eleboration
Why isn't anyone calling these half naked men prostitutes while women who do not wear a burqa are prostitutes ? Wtf kinda logic is this

And I can post dozens and dozens more from different perfumes ad, underwear ad, magazine campaigns
Not the first one but the other two maybe yeah

I think it's from the knees to the waist, someone correct me if I'm wrong

In the western world you are not allowed to enter clubs if your not dressed smartly, at times your not allowed to enter bowling places if you wear trainers, your not allowed to enter offices if your not smartly dressed with trousers and shirts.
not exactly true

I hate afghans, I don't care what happens to them anymore

They are only slightly better than Hindus to me and considering I despise Hindus that's not saying much

New and improved Taliban 2.0 everyone, where are all the Taliban supporters and cheerleaders now? :lol:

New and improved Taliban 2.0 everyone, where are all the Taliban supporters and cheerleaders now? :lol:
No one cares for what they do in Thier country though, so doesn't really matter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom