What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

You shut up,Was the mod's actions not enough for you?
Lmao, are you really gonna repeat what I wrote like a child?

Many people have a lot against you, why are you even surprised?
Consider your reputation on the forum, and consider mine.

People on this forum generally do not have a good view of you and your fellow compatriots.

I like to believe I'm fairly well liked, or at least listened to even when people disagree with me.

Do you really always ask stupid questions without asking yourself the same question first?
What are you even talking about?

Seriously, you're proving further that you're nothing but a troll.

What are you even talking about?

Seriously, you're proving further that you're nothing but a troll.
You are nothing abut a troll, don't forget you are here to troll me , not the other way around, what a troll calling others trolls.

You are nothing abut a troll, don't forget you are here to troll me , not the other way around, what a troll calling others trolls.
Nope, you won't be able to uno reverse card your way out of this one.

You posted propaganda, and I commented pointing out that it was propaganda. The comment wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at my fellow Pakistanis and Muslims.

You chose to get mad and start attacking me, you chose to fall for my traps and humiliate yourself, and you're choosing to continue on with this little squabble.

No uno reverse card for you, buddy. Better luck next time.

Nope, you won't be able to uno reverse card your way out of this one.

You posted propaganda, and I commented pointing out that it was propaganda. The comment wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at my fellow Pakistanis and Muslims.

You chose to get mad and start attacking me, you chose to fall for my traps and humiliate yourself, and you're choosing to continue on with this little squabble.

No uno reverse card for you, buddy. Better luck next time.
I m commenting the valid fact he raised in this thread, many people don't agree with you, no matter how you promote your propaganda, people are not stupid as you believe.

Lmao, are you really gonna repeat what I wrote like a child?

Consider your reputation on the forum, and consider mine.

People on this forum generally do not have a good view of you and your fellow compatriots.

I like to believe I'm fairly well liked, or at least listened to even when people disagree with me.

Right you are bhai. Too many Islamists have polluted this forum, even non-Pakistani ones. They "like" you for all the wrong reasons.

And I know you're no Islamist. But how can you explain that to your "fans?"

Last edited:
Hope you don't cry then.
I won't because its not gonna happen.

I m commenting the valid fact he raised in this thread, many people don't agree with you, no matter how you promote your propaganda, people are not stupid as you believe.
Lmao, don't try to make this about me. I'm not the one posting blatant state propaganda here.

Right you are bhai. Too many Islamists have polluted this forum, even non-Pakistani ones. They "like" you for all the wrong reasons.

And I know you're no Islamist. But how can you explain to your "fans?"
Except you and I both know that you're putting baseless accusations and labels without evidence here on others.

In fact I would say that Islamists like you more than they do me, because you appeal to their right wing hearts more than I ever could, and I don't ever do so.

Islamists haven't polluted this forum, trolls and propagandists have.

Lmao, don't try to make this about me. I'm not the one posting blatant state propaganda here.
You just post lies about XI which were being debunked so many times by so many people, Muslim world and Arab league are both firmly on China's side for a reason.

You just post lies about XI which were being debunked so many times by so many people, Muslim world and Arab league are both firmly on China's side for a reason.
I've never really talked about Xi, other than calling him Winnie the Pooh and a dictator, which once again goes to show that you're a troll propagandist who makes shit up as he goes along.

The "Muslim world" is not firmly on any side, and the "Arab League" are a bunch of fucking dictatorships.

You're trying to make this about me and you're failing miserably.

Once again, proving my point.

I've never really talked about Xi, other than calling him Winnie the Pooh and a dictator, which once again goes to show that you're a troll propagandist who makes shit up as he goes along.

The "Muslim world" is not firmly on any side, and the "Arab League" are a bunch of fucking dictatorships.

You're trying to make this about me and you're failing miserably.

So which Muslim countries are siding with the west? Turkey is equivocal but almost all other Mulsim countries are on China's side and vote in UN to support China. The west is the only one who makes noise about Xinjiang, but due to their unconditional support for Israel, every Muslim with a functioning brain won't believe in them.

You have a point? it's news to me.

So which Muslim countries are siding with the west? Turkey is equivocal but almost all other Mulsim countries are on China's side and vote in UN to support China. The west is the only one who makes noise about Xinjiang, but due to their unconditional support for Israel, every Muslim with a functioning brain won't believe in them.
Do you not know how to read? You've shown you have a good comprehension of the English language, so why do you ignore everything I write and only pick key words? It's almost like you're a shitty chat bot or something.

When the **** did I say the Muslim world sided with the west?

See? This is why no one likes you here, because you literally make shit up.

You have a point? it's news to me.
You would know if you actually paid attention.

Do you not know how to read? You've shown you have a good comprehension of the English language, so why do you ignore everything I write and only pick key words? It's almost like you're a shitty chat bot or something.

When the **** did I say the Muslim world sided with the west?

See? This is why no one likes you here, because you literally make shit up.
Then tell me why almos the whole Muslim world sides with China, can you?

调整大小 d9a1bom0ytb61.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom