What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

You are a pathetic Canadian, you pig brain believes that anyone who dislike you is the enemy of Muslim world? Canada is not even a Muslim country, you idiot.
Nah, I never claimed that.

I'm Muslim who's from Pakistan, that makes me a part of the Islamic world.

And saying "pig brain" and "terrorist" to a Muslim clearly shows your Isalmophobia.

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

This guy is resorting to Islamophobic verbiage.

I think at this moment my point has been proven.

Haha, what are you? you want Pakistan to be China's enemy, day dreaming.

He's a Muhajir. Meaning not even Pakistani but Indian Muslim whom immigrated to Pakistan. I got nothing against all Muhajirs, but a community they are an absolute joke.

While their lower income classes are some of the most radical Muslims, their elite class simply love India & the West.

They are so butt-hurt about the China-Pakistan friendship. They've corrupted the Pakistani media with their propaganda.

You should see how they keep posting in the Pakistani media that Pakistan "needs" India and that China will "befriend" India for trade/business and "abandon" Pakistan.

Now see them crying over the Uyghur issue. Don't take these Muhajirs seriously. Learn to distinguish a Muhajir from a Pakistani.

He's a Muhajir. Meaning not even Pakistani but Indian Muslim whom immigrated to Pakistan. I got nothing against all Muhajirs, but a community they are an absolute joke.

While their lower income classes are some of the most radical Muslims, their elite class simply love India & the West.

They are so butt-hurt about the China-Pakistan friendship. They've corrupted the Pakistani media with their propaganda.

You should see how they keep posting in the Pakistani media that Pakistan "needs" India and that China will "befriend" India for trade/business and "abandon" Pakistan.

Now see them crying over the Uyghur issue. Don't take these Muhajirs seriously. Learn to distinguish a Muhajir from a Pakistani.
At least have the balls to actually tag me when you lie about me, you Israeli.

Yes, I called you an Israeli. It's 100% as accurate as your claims about me.

To be clear, I'm not a muhajir who came from India nor are my parents or ancestors.

I have actually advocated for completely prerending India doesn't exist and building ties with the rest of the world while ignoring India both politicially and economically.

Pakistani media is probably the most pro-China media in the world outside of Chinese media itself.

And I'm not surprised that you like to separate Pakistanis citizens into people who you think are Pakistani and non-Pakistani simply on their race, considering you're an admitted racist. I'm also not surprised that you support Beijingwalker who himself has espoused such views himself without blatantly saying it.

@Jango @waz @LeGenD

To be clear, I'm not a muhajir who came from India nor are my parents or ancestors.

I have actually advocated for completely prerending India doesn't exist and building ties with the rest of the world while ignoring India both politicially and economically.

Pakistani media is probably the most pro-China media in the world outside of Chinese media itself.

And I'm not surprised that you like to separate Pakistanis citizens into people who you think are Pakistani and non-Pakistani simply on their race, considering you're an admitted racist. I'm also not surprised that you support Beijingwalker who himself has espoused such views himself without blatantly saying it.

@Jango @waz @LeGenD

The west will teach you a lesson soon, as western society decays.

@Jango @waz @LeGenD
Oh maybe you should have at least one Pakistani flag, I thought I was talking to a Canadian all the time and posted counter posts of what it treated native population in Canada, and suddenly you claim I insulted a Muslim, I was quite confused about this wild claim.

The west will teach you a lesson soon, as western society decays.
western society decays due to communisr/marxist ideology

the very same shit u guys used to smoke and now smoking again

Oh maybe you should have at least one Pakistani flag, I thought I was talking to a Canadian all the time and posted counter posts of what it treated native population in Canada, and suddenly you claim I insulted a Muslim, I was quite confused about this wild claim.
You wouldn't have called me a terrorist or pig brain if you didn't know I was Muslim.

Both these insults are well known anti-Muslim slurs and you know it. I refuse to believe you're dumb enough not to know.

Also like I said, it's a form of political protest. I used to have a Pakistani flag, but many Pakistanis have since changed that due to our....disagreement with the current political situation in Pakistan.

You wouldn't have called me a terrorist or pig brain if you didn't know I was Muslim.
Why? You sound you are the one with very biased view on certain people, not me. American imperialists are the biggest terrorists in the world.

Why? You sound you are the one with very biased view on certain people, not me. American imperialists are the biggest terrorists in the world.
Dude, just shut up. We both know what you're doing. It's embarrassing for you to pretend otherwise.

Was the mod's actions not enough? They proved they'd take action, even after you challenged their authority by saying they'd do nothing.

Just stop.

Look bhai, I got nothing against you. You've made reasonable posts on other threads. But the Muhajir neo-liberal spirit needs to be discussed whenever it haunts the intellect 😉

Look bhai, I got nothing against you. You've made reasonable posts on other threads. But the Muhajir neo-liberal spirit needs to be discussed whenever it haunts the intellect 😉
"Muhajir neo-liberal spirit"? I'm literally not a Muhajir and my ideology is the complete opposite of neo-liberalism. Do you even know what neoliberalism even is?

You have a lot against me, if you didn't you wouldn't talk such things behind my back.

"Muhajir neo-liberal spirit"? I'm literally not a Muhajir and my ideology is the complete opposite of neo-liberalism. Do you even know what neoliberalism even is?

You have a lot against me, if you didn't you wouldn't talk such things behind my back.
Many people have a lot against you, why are you even surprised?

Back
Top Bottom