What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, if Pakistan sign a contract with Ukraine, it will get yourself a huge ***. For tank called that did not pass the test-firing is not possible.
Yes, yes, this tank was not full tests. And all his body is remake the T-80 remaining after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Quality steel BTR-4 to Iraq-a vivid example.

And do not believe the tales andrei_bt. Let them tell you about the "shame" Dozor-B. Or that a country in which civil war puts lattice old tanks, and repairs them at the expense of local residents and volunteers. Where is their vaunted "Tank" industry.
If Pakistan buys this the major point in this deal is 60% domestic manufacturing which will come with Transfer of tech. This will help grow our industrial capability, knowledge base as well as manufacturing experience. In future our own AK series will get benefit.

If Pakistan buys this the major point in this deal is 60% domestic manufacturing which will come with Transfer of tech. This will help grow our industrial capability, knowledge base as well as manufacturing experience. In future our own AK series will get benefit.
Well if Pakistan us satisfied with T-84 OPLOT M and only problem is engine than Pakistan should check South Korean or Chinese 1500 HP engine. @kaonalpha

AK is the way to go with western upgrades. army requirement is 1200 AK's but so far only 400 odd have been delivered.

AK is the way to go with western upgrades. army requirement is 1200 AK's but so far only 400 odd have been delivered.
Sir I have heard about two AK-2 prototypes under trials since 2013 but no further news.

Is Korean MT on the cards? That is rated very well on "youtube videos" :D

why T-84 oplot fail any detail idea ?

why T-84 oplot fail any detail idea ?

I think its engine was seized, most probably in desert trials where dust and temperature both go against engines. Our Alkhalid shines there and we need something that reliable yet more potent.

First, the Abrams failed.
Then, the MBT-3000 failed.
Now, the Oplot failed.

This trend speaks to me that the bane of these armored vehicles is likely their inability to handle extreme climate and terrain conditions found in Pakistan and not something inherently inadequate with their combat capabilities.

Reactions: HRK
Now, the Oplot failed.

This trend speaks to me that the bane of these armored vehicles is likely their inability to handle extreme climate and terrain conditions found in Pakistan and not something inherently inadequate with their combat capabilities.

Its time we make something for ourselves...

Now, the Oplot failed.

Yes because we have extreme temperatures from -50 to 55 C.

I think its engine was seized, most probably in desert trials where dust and temperature both go against engines. Our Alkhalid shines there and we need something that reliable yet more potent.
Both use engine from same country and same company. so I don't think engine can seized. Though powerful engine require more cooling which should have been taken care of by the OEM / PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom