What's new

Syria Violence Spreading to Turkey!

Congrats on another anti-Turkey thread. Nothing is spreading we are helping children, women and taking to hospital.

Pakistan and proud, I suggest you don't visit Turkey in any holiday and go to Iran, we don't cut ourselves and whip, also we are allowed to drink alcohol, don't forget to rocket launcher an embassy as well, and suicide bombing in Turkish Airlines will be good and also don't forget to donate to Somalia because you are *muslim* and helpfully and Myanmar.

If you have the brain to understand these.

You are allowed to drink alcohol? I knew we were missing something!

You are allowed to drink alcohol? I knew we were missing something!
Turkey is secular country,you can do whatever you like,alcohol etc..btw this pakistaniproud(or whatever) is well known antiTurk.I suggest him not to come my country(to avoid environmental contamination) :D

Turkey is asking for some trouble.... its common sense that if my neighbor has no peace, then I will not have peace..... Turkey supports chaos in Syria and that chaos is contagious and it will spread to Turkey.....

Turkey is asking for some trouble.... its common sense that if my neighbor has no peace, then I will not have peace..... Turkey supports chaos in Syria and that chaos is contagious and it will spread to Turkey.....

FSA moved to Syria and announced it captured most of Syria, I think it's time for you to stay in the country your in, or all can move to other countries like Armenians because assad has maximum 1 tear left.

We dont even know who did this. The media blames everything on Syrian official army. Nobody knows exactly whats going on.
Not me not you. Only the people of Syria knows the situation.

Turkey is secular country,you can do whatever you like,alcohol etc..btw this pakistaniproud(or whatever) is well known antiTurk.I suggest him not to come my country(to avoid environmental contamination) :D

I do not see how the video he posted shows he is anti-Turk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom