What's new

Swim like this? What is your view then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually some women were wearing Burkini.

Do not take that to extreme. Not every women swim in their bikinis. There are plenty of swimsuit that has good coverage.

However, how will they swim when they wear those black thing??? It does not even fit. On the other hand, their husband enjoy the water very much by their natural swimwear.

I do not know whether you swim in socked clothes before, you feel you are so heavy in the water and hard to move than only with regular swimsuit.

I do think it is totally unfair towards women for being like that.

This may surprise you, but a lot of women don't like walking around in public in their underwear.

Don't take western standards as global standards.

Do not take that to extreme. Not every women swim in their bikinis. There are plenty of swimsuit that has good coverage.

However, how will they swim when they wear those black thing??? It does not even fit. On the other hand, their husband enjoy the water very much by their natural swimwear.

I do not know whether you swim in socked clothes before, you feel you are so heavy in the water and hard to move than only with regular swimsuit.

I do think it is totally unfair towards women for being like that.

Why don't you go ask them then if they want to take it off or not??

These photos are very unfair, in the sense it panders to a Western audience. Our culture is different in this matters, so what a woman wears to the beach is irrelevant.
I mean, its not like they are swimming in the Olympics or stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom