What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

i always wonder what is the true meaning of caliphate. how that system works. how a caliph is selected. etc etc etc

How about 500 year old Caliphate was much better then any muslim state of today.
I advice you do a bit more research.

How would you ensure that the same type of caliphate established over a 1000 years ago will be established in today's world? There isn't even one Muslim Ummah anymore, Muslims are divided by nationalities & borders, not to mention different sects & interpretations of Islam. I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, I'm just trying to make you understand that this is not a feasible idea in today's world.

How do we know that the appointed Caliph won't be a British/Israeli/American/Nigerian Agent?

What if he spends all his time in the harems like the Turkish Caliph?

The follow up question, will he invite me to the harem?

There should be a thumbs down button too...

Supporters of the Caliphate, please answer Post # 48. Thank you.

How would you ensure that the same type of caliphate established over a 1000 years ago will be established in today's world? There isn't even one Muslim Ummah anymore, Muslims are divided by nationalities & borders, not to mention different sects & interpretations of Islam. I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, I'm just trying to make you understand that this is not a feasible idea in today's world.

great point. You could have said this earlier so i would not have a impression that you are being disrespectful.

Muslims and only Muslims can bring a change if they identify their mistakes and correct them. But unfortunately every muslim thinks he/she is fallowing a perfect form of islam.

I wonder what damage Pakistan has to bear when some Zardari becomes the Caliph of Pakistan with his loony company. I guess would be more dangerous than the current democratic system.

I guess people forget its the fault with the people not with the system. The xyz Caliph if is Zardari will be equally harmful as in democracy.... But alas ..............

if pakistan is not made for islamic republic then why pakistan, if pakistan wants democratic state or secular state then Undivided india is much better than that.
Now at this point of time pakistanis saying that we need democratic or secular Pakistan then i must say to them,
" Guys pakistan was made by goras to make india weak and put their agenda in the sub-continent by making some hue and cry about islamic republic and then now they want pakistan to become secular or democratic or to be part of india so the pakistanis here want secular or democratic pakistan."

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where Muslims of all sects as well as non-Muslims can come and practice their religion freely. The Islamic Republic is the glue that holds Pakistan's ethnicities together & eliminates ethnic separatist movements, which is why Pakistan is not a secular state. Pakistan was not made by goras to make India weak, but because the conditions before 1947 were not feasible for Muslims to continue living in India. As attested by the Sachar Report in India, Indian Muslims are the most underdeveloped, underrepresented and backward minority in India, even more than Dalits.

if pakistan is not made for islamic republic then why pakistan, if pakistan wants democratic state or secular state then Undivided india is much better than that.
Now at this point of time pakistanis saying that we need democratic or secular Pakistan then i must say to them,
" Guys pakistan was made by goras to make india weak and put their agenda in the sub-continent by making some hue and cry about islamic republic and then now they want pakistan to become secular or democratic or to be part of india so the pakistanis here want secular or democratic pakistan."
those pakistanis who are saying that pakistan should secular or democratic are agenda agents...........
cheers.

Just a correction. Subcont was divided to make Muslims even more weaker and Pakistan was created to divide muslims even further.
Islam in its true potential was a threat to Britian so they divided and created so many muslim states..
Pakistan staying with india was not a solution at all hell neither it is today.
though you do have some points.

Still waiting to be enlightened on what people actually and exactly mean when they proclaim that we need a Caliphate. I am a young soul, came into this strange world, SOS.

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where Muslims of all sects as well as non-Muslims can come and practice their religion freely. The Islamic Republic is the glue that holds Pakistan's ethnicities together, which is why Pakistan is not a secular state. Pakistan was not made by goras to make India weak, but because the conditions before 1947 were not feasible for Muslims to continue living in India. As attested by the Sachar Report in India, Indian Muslims are the most underdeveloped, underrepresented and backward minority in India, even more than Dalits.

Lol. Islamic republic of Pakistan? If Pakistan was fallowing Islam then we would not be in such a mess that we are today.

Minority will have the right to drink in private... You Christian?? Ah Athiest...

Sure... but you ll be punished if found drunk and driving at the same time... :)

i have no car not even CD70 so i am free to drink? if yes no problem for caliph

if peoples of pakistan are corrupt then it is not the problem of caliphate system. do you ever know what caliphate system is???
the problem of the sect only because of ahadiths and rivayaat, quran should be the bonding part of joining all of them by leaving ahadiths for some time.
the problem that pakistan is facing is 90% of pakistan are illeterate, corrupt, no social values, disrespect for others, no patience, no education. they are lacking these sunnah's of prophet and yet they saying that ther are obeying islam.

I wonder what damage Pakistan has to bear when some Zardari becomes the Caliph of Pakistan with his loony company. I guess would be more dangerous than the current democratic system.

I guess people forget its the fault with the people not with the system. The xyz Caliph if is Zardari will be equally harmful as in democracy.... But alas ..............

Only Imam Mahdi can save the muslim world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom