What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

the problem with pakistanis just like other south east/middle east/central asia etc is that they are too emotional. They do and say something without thinking about its consequences. When they say they want Khilafa, how much do they know about khilafa? Are they ready to hand their nukes to anothe part of khiafa? will they be ready to abondan pakistan's soverienghty for the sake of khilafa?

very true we need to solve our problems and democratic govs will never ever can do it. they just play game with us. khilafat dectatorship or even devil's gov we need to solve our problems.

So who is going to appoint the Caliph and how?

the problem with pakistanis just like other south east/middle east/central asia etc is that they are too emotional. They do and say something without thinking about its consequences. When they say they want Khilafa, how much do they know about khilafa? Are they ready to hand their nukes to anothe part of khiafa? will they be ready to abondan pakistan's soverienghty for the sake of khilafa?

I would not blame being emotional but having a hope that the power and glory of past will come back again through caliphate.
Most people dont understand the details, or how it is better than democracy.

very true we need to solve our problems and democratic govs will never ever can do it. they just play game with us.
Pakistani governments aren't really democratic and have not been for decades. There is a thin smear of elected but unaccountable officials over military rule, that's all. The system needs to be deeply changed to actually make it democratic.

I am fascinated by this talk of the Caliphate. How many Pakistanis here know that Israel's creation was endorsed by two Caliphs in the past hundred years? Would a new Caliph really reach a different decision? And how many Pakistanis understand why the Turks were so eager to get rid of the Caliphate?

very true we need to solve our problems and democratic govs will never ever can do it. they just play game with us. khilafat dectatorship or even devil's gov we need to solve our problems.

Hey there.. what's with your avatar? What is your urgent need to offend jews?

Pakistani governments aren't really democratic and have not been for decades. There is a thin smear of elected but unaccountable officials over military rule, that's all. The system needs to be deeply changed to actually make it democratic.

I am fascinated by this talk of the Caliphate. How many Pakistanis here know that Israel's creation was endorsed by two Caliphs in the past hundred years? Would a new Caliph really reach a different decision? And how many Pakistanis understand why the Turks were so eager to get rid of the Caliphate?

Who are the caliphs if I may ask?

In order for the islamic system to work in Pakistan, a new make over needs to be done.
The only people who want Caliphate are Zaid Hamid's sheep and Mullah Hippocrates parties. Zaid Hamid is controlled by CIA, Wahhabi, and by some ghosts. Zaid Hamid actually want Pakistanis to believe that Jinnah was a true Islamic leader and once Pakistanis are convinced into believing that then i guarantee the most corrupt form of Caliphate will be established in Pakistan. I mean Jinnah a islamic leader? That guy lived most of his life in Britain! Does that not give a clue that Britian had already decided to divide sub continent and were looking for fake leaders who could do their job? People would have changed the system if Britian had just left but by installing these pro Britian leaders they secured their enslavement system which Pakistan is still fallowing. Dont believe me? just look how depended Pakistan is on Western nation. Without them pakistan can hardly make a move.
It is obligatory for muslims to establish the rule of Allah in their land and Pakistanis still cant decide which system to fallow because their "GREAT LEADER" wanted pakistan to be a secular state.
Insallah one day the truth will be out and Muslims will realize how these so called Muslim founding fathers deceived them.

Pakistanis seriously need to change their way of thinking.

saudis or some one from the middleast

WHAT THE F_K!? are you kidding me?
Saudis? you mean those corrupt b@stards?

I am just speechless..

Please watch this and see how the KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA was created.

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for the islamic system to work in Pakistan, a new make over needs to be done.
The only people who want Caliphate are Zaid Hamid's sheep and Mullah Hippocrates parties. Zaid Hamid is controlled by CIA, Wahhabi, and by some ghosts. Zaid Hamid actually want Pakistanis to believe that Jinnah was a true Islamic leader and once Pakistanis are convinced into believing that then i guarantee the most corrupt form of Caliphate will be established in Pakistan. I mean Jinnah a islamic leader? That guy lived most of his life in Britain! Does that not give a clue that Britian had already decided to divide sub continent and were looking for fake leaders who could do their job? People would have changed the system if Britian had just left but by installing these pro Britian leaders they secured their enslavement system which Pakistan is still fallowing. Dont believe me? just look how depended Pakistan is on Western nation. Without them pakistan can hardly make a move.
It is obligatory for muslims to establish the rule of Allah in their land and Pakistanis still cant decide which system to fallow because their "GREAT LEADER" wanted pakistan to be a secular state.
Insallah one day the truth will be out and Muslims will realize how these so called Muslim founding fathers deceived them.

Pakistanis seriously need to change their way of thinking.

Pakistan being dependent on western countries is not jinnah's fault. A variety of factors made it so.
Most important factors are bad relation with India and russia's occupation of afganistan.
Also, pakistan is more dependent on china than west now.

Muhammad Bin Qasim bro, please help me understand your concept of Caliphate. What system are you demanding when you say that we need a Caliphate ?

Pakistan being dependent on western countries is not jinnah's fault. A variety of factors made it so.
Most important factors are bad relation with India and russia's occupation of afganistan.
Also, pakistan is more dependent on china than west now.

Okay first of all dont even think that I see Gandhi as some super hero who stood against British by walking a thousand mile and boycotting by not eating and speaking.

As for Jinnah. Yes he is quite responsible for the enslavement system he left for Pakistan. For god sake until early 1950s Pakistani and Indian military chief were BRITISH! How much of enslavement do you want? You being an indian/hindu you wont be able to see the picture through my perspective but its obligatory for Muslims to establish Islamic system. And no I am not talking about that corrupt Wahhabi style ruling system or Mullah dictator ship who treat women like trash.
If you are interested in learning about basics of islamic ruling system then click this link. http://www.hizb-pakistan.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/the_ruling_system_of_islam.pdf

Back
Top Bottom