What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

attention every 1
those who think this is imposibl or how,when..bla blah...
the first thing is its an OBLIGATION to live under 2 islamic sharia
secondly islam was spread by ppl wen the only way to comunicate was CAMELS
it came from arab to india
all muslim lands (today)were 1 state...
n it was under hazrat umer(r.a)'s time wen most of these parts were under islam
dint those 313 sahaba wom the battle??,
it was khilafat which gave defeat to roam & persia the super powers of that time
NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE...ESPACIALY WEN ITS ALLAH'S PROMISE
we shud work on our AQEEDA
ALLAH will not ask why dint u bring khilafat BUT DID U TRIED????
PREPARE UR ANSWERS...

@ the first thing is its an OBLIGATION to live under 2 islamic sharia
THIS AIN'T RIGHT IN THE LEAST

OOOOOoo sharia is OPTIONALLLL....cOol

Those who want Sharia laws and Caliphate back seem to have forgotten the the wheel of history is moving forward, not backward.

Otherwise, we Chinese may have to get a new emperor back.

ALHUMDULILLAH ..... may ALLAH bless pakistan ........ and people of pakistan .......... o ALLAH we want your nizam in pakistan please help us to do so

Caliphate is the system in which we Muslims will thrive- no doubt-
But the only time Caliphate is going to be established in Muslim world is when Imam Mehdi will come- before that no one can unite us Muslims- So keep waiting- and the ones who wants the Caliphate now- Keep on dreaming-

Caliphate is the system in which we Muslims will thrive- no doubt-
But the only time Caliphate is going to be established in Muslim world is when Imam Mehdi will come- before that no one can unite us Muslims- So keep waiting- and the ones who wants the Caliphate now- Keep on dreaming-

It's going to be 2-3 years worth of wait inshallah, as my study tells me!!

it means within 2-3 years well will have khilafa? it looks super impossible to me.

oey i dint want 2 thank it was a mistake:chilli:...but yes khilafat is veRY near...as prictions indicate it after/before WWIII...n many think WWIII will hapen next year

whats your study says who will be the khalifa ? can a khalifa be a women .. or the khalipha must be from arab origin

Well 'my study' tells me that the Khalifa (or whatever you want to call him, some people call him Imam Al-Mahdi or Imame Aakhiruz-Zaman) would be the ruler of Pakistan (an enlarged Pakistan LOL) and Pakistan would be a modern Islamic state then.
Of course this is just my opinion, which I have infered from various sources and from my intuition. I am still an earthling though, am not able to scale the Milkyway or whatever galactic constellations there are out there :cheesy:

Origin of that great Leader (read Imam Mahdi if you like) need not be Pakistani, he could be Arab, African or whatever, but he would be AWESOME indeed :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom