What's new

Superpower by 2020 countdown

/serious discussion

The reason these threads exist is because India has a literal internet troll army that goes around spreading fake, anti Pakistan news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50749764

Part of that propaganda is to ridicule Pakistan and call us a failed state while they are a super power.

Pakistan does not have a paid troll army, so we, the civilians are doing our small part to take on the Indians.

This thread serves as a foil to a decade of Indian paid troll propaganda, so let us enjoy our victory against the most vile adversary anyone has ever had.

never mind, himself is an Indian troll

As I’ve said before, I’m not an Indian but these kind of threads are just embarrassing. What’s the point? You’re better than this mate.
A real Australian wouldn't care enough to go around on all these threads about making fun of India 2020 superpower and ask ppl to stop making fun. Clearly ur obsession shows that u r a false flagger Indian...not even smart enough to be able to hide it.

/serious discussion

The reason these threads exist is because India has a literal internet troll army that goes around spreading fake, anti Pakistan news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50749764

Part of that propaganda is to ridicule Pakistan and call us a failed state while they are a super power.

Pakistan does not have a paid troll army, so we, the civilians are doing our small part to take on the Indians.

This thread serves as a foil to a decade of Indian paid troll propaganda, so let us enjoy our victory against the most vile adversary anyone has ever had.

Ok I get it now. I’ve seen Indians on social media that are extremely anti-Pakistan. They do brag about things they haven’t even achieved. I can see why you guys would hate them. I get your point now. Look I’m not a fan of India or China. Two countries with billion+ people think they own the world. There are far too many Indians and Chinese over here. I support anyone fighting India and anyone fighting China. Just not a fan of either country.

A real Australian wouldn't care enough to go around on all these threads about making fun of India 2020 superpower and ask ppl to stop making fun. Clearly ur obsession shows that u r a false flagger Indian...not even smart enough to be able to hide it.

On 3 different sections I see the same topic and it’s the topic everyone is talking about. So why wouldn’t I click on it?

On 3 different sections I see the same topic and it’s the topic everyone is talking about. So why wouldn’t I click on it?
Below are ur attempts at either praising India/bashing China or trying to tell ppl to "grow up" and not mock India superpower 2020.
India has more potential than China.

India has the soft infrastructure in place such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of thought, rule of law, independent judiciary. India also has a young population whereas China’s population is rapidly ageing which will cause major problems for them. Old populations lack energy and become a burden.

What India lacked before was proper governance of the economy. Building the hard infrastructure and allowing industrial development is what India is lacking. This needs reform. Indians are good at speaking English which is the universal language. This will help them over Chinese in terms of cultural power in movies and music globally. Already you see many Indian CEOs of Western corporations. Westerners trust Indians more than Chinese. We prefer India to China because India has many Western values.

Only reason China got ahead of India was because previous Indian government never unleashed their full potential in terms of reform of the economy. One thing China has done well is economic governance in terms of hard infrastructure and industrial development. But long term, India has much bigger potential than China. China has too many powerful enemies and internally it’s political system is too rigid and unstable.

China will be like a bigger version of the Soviet Union and India will be like a bigger version of the United States. If India can get its economic governance right, China will be yesterday’s news like the Soviet Union was.

What is the point of this thread? Its juvenile and childish behaviour. Grow up mate.

These type of threads contribute nothing to this forum. Yes, Indians are an arrogant and annoying bunch. Their corrupt politicians are even worse with their jingoism. But what’s the point of these juvenile and childish threads? Grow up mate.

As I’ve said before, I’m not an Indian but these kind of threads are just embarrassing. What’s the point? You’re better than this mate.

All of this on India related threads...like I said u can't even pretend to be an Australian...ur behavior screams that u r a false flagger. All this "damage control" u r trying to do now by saying that "u hate India and China"...no one is gonna buy it bcuz ur behavior is completely different than how a real Australian would behave.

Below are ur attempts at either praising India/bashing China or trying to tell ppl to "grow up" and not mock India superpower 2020.

All of this on India related threads...like I said u can't even pretend to be an Australian...ur behavior screams that u r a false flagger. All this "damage control" u r trying to do now by saying that "u hate India and China"...no one is gonna buy it bcuz ur behavior is completely different than how a real Australian would behave.

I don’t think you understand mate. Your point of view is different to my point of view. I value universal values above everything else. Once you understand that, you will understand me.

Do I believe India has better long term potential than China? Absolutely I do. You don’t need to be Indian to know this. It’s about which country has universal values.

Any country that has freedom of speech, freedom of the press, Democracy, rule of law, independent judiciary, right to a lawyer will be better off in the future than a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. You can insert any country’s name and the facts will be the same. South Korea vs North Korea. West Germany vs East Germany. United States vs Soviet Union. Same comparison as India vs China. In all these cases one country supports universal values while the other completely opposes it. Guess who I support? That’s right, the country that support universal values.

I don’t care about India vs Pakistan issues. I’m not Indian so that issue doesn’t interest me. I care about China issues and Chinese talking about any country, which they were in the threads I replied. When Chinese mock America I come to the defence of America. Doesn’t mean I’m American. I love American values which are universal values. When Chinese mock Japan, I defend Japan. Doesn’t mean I’m Japanese.

I will always support the country that has universal values over a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. I support any person, company and country that stands up to a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. I don’t apologize for that one bit. I have values that I believe in and the CCP is completely opposed to the values I believe in. This makes the CCP my enemy.

I don’t think you understand mate. Your point of view is different to my point of view. I value universal values above everything else. Once you understand that, you will understand me.

Do I believe India has better long term potential than China? Absolutely I do. You don’t need to be Indian to know this. It’s about which country has universal values.

Any country that has freedom of speech, freedom of the press, Democracy, rule of law, independent judiciary, right to a lawyer will be better off in the future than a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. You can insert any country’s name and the facts will be the same. South Korea vs North Korea. West Germany vs East Germany. United States vs Soviet Union. Same comparison as India vs China. In all these cases one country supports universal values while the other completely opposes it. Guess who I support? That’s right, the country that support universal values.

I don’t care about India vs Pakistan issues. I’m not Indian so that issue doesn’t interest me. I care about China issues and Chinese talking about any country, which they were in the threads I replied. When Chinese mock America I come to the defence of America. Doesn’t mean I’m American. I love American values which are universal values. When Chinese mock Japan, I defend Japan. Doesn’t mean I’m Japanese.

I will always support the country that has universal values over a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. I support any person, company and country that stands up to a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. I don’t apologize for that one bit. I have values that I believe in and the CCP is completely opposed to the values I believe in. This makes the CCP my enemy.

You are so ideologist, not unlike in former communist countries. They once believed communism values were universal too.

You are so ideologist, not unlike in former communist countries. They once believed communism values were universal too.

So you’re saying having no rule of law is a good thing? No independent judiciary is a good thing? No right to a lawyer is a good thing? No freedom of the press is a good thing? No freedom of speech is a good thing? No Democracy is a good thing? Having censorship is a good thing? Having a social credit system is a good thing?

Must be a nice place where you live. I clearly don’t want to live in a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. How do human beings even survive in such a country. It’s unfathomable to me.

By the way, you defend CCP China. You must be a false flagging Chinese (according to some people)

So you’re saying having no rule of law is a good thing? No independent judiciary is a good thing? No right to a lawyer is a good thing? No freedom of the press is a good thing? No freedom of speech is a good thing? No Democracy is a good thing? Having censorship is a good thing? Having a social credit system is a good thing?

Must be a nice place where you live. I clearly don’t want to live in a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. How do human beings even survive in such a country. It’s unfathomable to me.

By the way, you defend CCP China. You must be a false flagging Chinese (according to some people)

Great analysis. Just prove my point you are an ideologist. My country is communist too and I am happy with this (and perhaps 95% of Vietnamese would happily choose communism over Western-style democracy, seeing how it succeeded in the Phillipines and India).

Regarding China, I like the pragmatism of the Chinese. They are even reluctant to export their model of development, although it has proved to be successful. Nothing is universal and nothing will last forever.

This will be my last reply to you. Happy New Year.

Great analysis. Just prove my point you are an ideologist. My country is communist too and I am happy with this (and perhaps 95% of Vietnamese would happily choose communism over Western-style democracy, seeing how it succeeded in the Phillipines and India).

Regarding China, I like the pragmatism of the Chinese. They are even reluctant to export their model of development, although it has proved to be successful. Nothing is universal and nothing will last forever.

How about how it is working in Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan, Korea?
You cherry picked one bad example and left the rest.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

cowurine.jpg

64691572.jpg

Investing-in-Property-1536x864.jpg

Australia is worse than I thought.

Communism is the most evil ideology ever created by the human race. It is a stain on the human race. Western leaders have been too nice dealing with Communist terrorists.

Communism is an enemy of freedom, Democracy and human rights. Communism treats human beings as subhumans. Just look at how CCP treats Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Last edited:
Communism is the most evil ideology ever created by the human race. It is a stain on the human race. Western leaders have been too nice dealing with Communist terrorists.

Communism is an enemy of freedom, Democracy and human rights. Communism treats human beings as subhumans. Just look at how CCP treats Tibetans and Uyghurs.
This is PDF, filled with conservative Muslims. You want to get there attention?
Watch
Communism is a direct threat against Islam. They want to destroy religion and make you worship the communist party.

Sure, they will allow token shows of faith, but they will never allow you to follow God above the party.

Just look at every former communist Muslim country. They were forced to give up Islam and now they only token follow it, while drinking vodka and eating pork. (Seriously, look it up)

How does it feel to be living in a superpower? Indian members, please tell us your experiences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom