What's new

Superpower by 2020 countdown

I guess we should surrender Pakistan to india. tooooooo powa ful.

I have a yardstick to measure this supa powa. this was from 10 years ago!

Oh Gosh, what happened?? Is the count-down over? Is the clock broken? Do we have the mighty new SupaPow india???

Oh Gosh I am so nervous !! :rofl:

These type of threads contribute nothing to this forum. Yes, Indians are an arrogant and annoying bunch. Their corrupt politicians are even worse with their jingoism. But what’s the point of these juvenile and childish threads? Grow up mate.

I want to buy my next computer made by an Indian firm. Super Powa must be making something amazing. I just demand none of the engineers of the laptop manufacturing company is a rapist, child-abuser, racist, hater and doesn't defecate in the open.

What? There no such people in India yet? OK, I will check back in the next century. Just 100 more years of wait ⏰.

These type of threads contribute nothing to this forum. Yes, Indians are an arrogant and annoying bunch. Their corrupt politicians are even worse with their jingoism. But what’s the point of these juvenile and childish threads? Grow up mate.

Oh gosh, a poor indian soul getting annoyed! Aren't you happy that you are now a citizen of a SupaPawa!! SupaPawa Indian!! :omghaha::omghaha:

Oh gosh, a poor indian soul getting annoyed! Aren't you happy that you are now a citizen of a SupaPawa!! SupaPawa Indian!! :omghaha::omghaha:

As I’ve said before, I’m not an Indian but these kind of threads are just embarrassing. What’s the point? You’re better than this mate.

As I’ve said before, I’m not an Indian but these kind of threads are just embarrassing. What’s the point? You’re better than this mate.

If you don't like it then stop coming to this thread and derailing it. The thread is for people who have sense of humor which you clearly lack. So hopefully you will butt out and let members have some fun here.

/serious discussion

The reason these threads exist is because India has a literal internet troll army that goes around spreading fake, anti Pakistan news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50749764

Part of that propaganda is to ridicule Pakistan and call us a failed state while they are a super power.

Pakistan does not have a paid troll army, so we, the civilians are doing our small part to take on the Indians.

This thread serves as a foil to a decade of Indian paid troll propaganda, so let us enjoy our victory against the most vile adversary anyone has ever had.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom