What's new

Sultana, a descendant of the Mughal emperor, wants ownership of the Red Fort

Whatsapp Yindoo moment.
Apart from some vassals emerging in West Bengal region, there was only one legitimate Bengali Hindu kingdom and it became Muslim after one generation (monarch's son converted to Islam).
This Indian poster @KedarT has not even read a single paragraph of the history of Bengal. So, he was telling of the many Hindu Kingdoms in Bengal.

It is not true and you are right to say that there was only one King named Raja Ganesh (1414 - 1415) who was forced to abdicate in favor of his son Yadu/ Jitmal who accepted Islam. He is known as Jalaluddin Muhammed Shah.

This Indian poster @KedarT has not even read a single paragraph of the history of Bengal. So, he was telling of the many Hindu Kingdoms in Bengal.

It is not true and you are right to say that there was only one King named Raja Ganesh (1414 - 1415) who was forced to abdicate in favor of his son Yadu/ Jitmal who accepted Islam. He is known as Jalaluddin Muhammed Shah.

Dude they talk about themselves like they are the custodians of forbidden knowledge that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have long forgotten because of identity crisis. Then you talk to them and it becomes clear they are as educated as the beggars taking a shit on their railways. I only needed to read 1 (One) book about South Asian history to learn about the Ganesh dynasty so you know these monkeys are walking around not having even read a single book and giving lectures on history.

Whatsapp Yindoo moment.
Apart from some vassals emerging in West Bengal region, there was only one legitimate Bengali Hindu kingdom and it became Muslim after one generation (monarch's son converted to Islam).
His successors could rule for only 18 years before they were overthrown again. The Ganesha dynasty in all, ruled 20 years. Some say that a peaceful 'Sufi' saint who didn't want a local Hindu ruler had written a letter to the adjacent Muslim kingdom to overthrow the 'kaafir' dynasty. He was eventually conciliated when Raja Ganesha promised that his son would 'peacefully' convert to Islam and thus his son became Muslim. Anyway, that dynasty couldn't rule for a long period.

And I was referring to the region as a whole, you'll see the Cooch Behar kingdom and Ahom dynasty surrounding present-day Bangladesh which are Hindu kingdoms.

1641856313543.png

My question is this: why did the people of that region stopped ruling themselves suddenly after becoming Muslim. Why before the Muslim invasions you see larger empires like the Pala empire and the Sena empire and then suddenly after the conversion, you cede all the political power to the foreigners? If you look at the neighboring kingdoms, you still see local Hindus ruling but if they would've been converted, they probably might've come under Mughal/foreign Muslim control and the locals would have ceded all political power.
I'll never claim that I know everything and the opposite person knows nothing simply because I don't have any degree in history, I don't specialize over any specific region, I'm just trying to understand things in my own way:-)

Attachments

• 1641856280852.png
    1641856280852.png
    395 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Why before the Muslim invasions you see larger empires like the Pala empire and the Sena empire and then suddenly after the conversion, you cede all the political power to the foreigners?
Who are foreigners in America, who are foreigners in Australia or New Zealand?

Now, who are foreigners in Assam after 7,000 male Chinese invaded it and settled there in 1150 AD and married Manipuri women?

Please tell me who are foreigners in the UK after Germanic and French people settled there?

Tell me who are foreigners when fair-complexed Aryans settled in the north and NW (Pakistan) India?

So, please do not ask questions about foreigners in Bengal. No one is foreigner in Bengal after the Muslims from the west of India first settled here in 1200 AD and intermingled with the locals. This immigration of foreign Muslims from regions west of Bengal (include Bihar) and their integration is continuing even now. Can you just segregate them now?

If not, you better do not try to discuss it. Note that migration was Universal and can be applied to any region of this Earth that happened in the pre-historic as well as early historic times.

In the case of Bengal and Indian North (Pakistan included), the first batch of immigration of foreign Muslims happened in the early historic times during 1190 to 1200.

And no one is a foreigner now including Shaikh Mujibur Rahman whose forefather immigrated from Iraq.

Just fake claims of royal descent.

The real descendants of Mughals remained aristocrats through the colonial period and are presently living the good life somewhere in Australia, Europe or USA.

Just fake claims of royal descent.

The real descendants of Mughals remained aristocrats through the colonial period and are presently living the good life somewhere in Australia, Europe or USA.
Please write a storybook for your fans to read and applaud.

Please write a storybook for your fans to read and applaud.

Since 1947 there has been numerous claims by various individuals of descent from Nawabs and Mughals in hopes of getting some financial aid/pension from the Indian government. Keeps popping up in random Indian and BD newspapers from time to time. However there is literally no evidence that any of these individuals descend from the Nawabs or Mughals. Fraudsters, all of them, including the woman in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom