What's new

Sukhoi-30MKI is India’s fallback fighter

In past even mirage2k has shot down F-16 in real battle and regarding exercises, french rafales have thrashed american F-16s in red flag exercises in past.

We haven't gotten the Rafale yet. But yeah, raffy even gave F-22s a run for their money at ATLC exercises.

Typhoon must have been flown by stupid pilots if it got beaten by F-16...and IAF Su-30s (not the MKI), Mirage-2Ks defeated
USAF F-15s at Cope India in a level playing field (at Red Flag, USAF had advantage of AWACS which IAF lacked)...and
F-15 is considered better than F-16 in combat roles by most seasoned USAF pilots.

Anyway, we train regularly against Singaporean F-16 Blk-52s.
Then those MKI pilots must have been stupid who got thrashed by the RAF Typhoons.
On the contrary the Typhoons beaten by the PAF F-16s were flown in one case by the Italians and more recently by Saudi air force, incidentally in the same exercise PAF also fleeced some Saudi F-15s as well.

Exactly that's what happened albeit indirectly...... in indradhanush, Eurofighter thrashed the MKI and elsewhere PAF F-16s scored victories against the Eurofighter....... that's what i mentioned in the past..... never claimed that F-16 was better or worse than the Typhoon. .... get the drift.
you Don't have proof rather showing a news paper article oF Paf pilot Unofficial Interview and a Twitter Posts of some American Lobbyist Journalist No official Confirmation Neither by Saudis or Raaf.I already investigated it Alot and Nothing Authentic Information Find On Internet about it if there is some official confirmation then Please Put it Forward.

Then those MKI pilots must have been stupid who got thrashed by the RAF Typhoons.
On the contrary the Typhoons beaten by the PAF F-16s were flown in one case by the Italians and more recently by Saudi air force, incidentally in the same exercise PAF also fleeced some Saudi F-15s as well.
FAKE Claims no official confirmation Yet Find

We haven't gotten the Rafale yet. But yeah, raffy even gave F-22s a run for their money at ATLC exercises.
My point was that even Mirages have shot down F-16s in real battle while not vice versa so............Rafale? LOLs

you Don't have proof rather showing a news paper article oF Paf pilot Unofficial Interview and a Twitter Posts of some American Lobbyist Journalist No official Confirmation Neither by Saudis or Raaf.I already investigated it Alot and Nothing Authentic Information Find On Internet about it if there is some official confirmation then Please Put it Forward.

FAKE Claims no official confirmation Yet Find
You have just proved your poor search and knowledge abilities sir.
In one case the information was disclosed by none other than the reputable Air Forces magazine while the other by a world renown British aviation journalist and not by as you put it American Lobbyists, the same gentleman has also carried out articles on the IAF and covered the Indrdanush series of exercises as well. ... so kindly do some search before making false allegations.

You have just proved your poor search and knowledge abilities sir.
In one case the information was disclosed by none other than the reputable Air Forces magazine while the other by a world renown British aviation journalist and not by as you put it American Lobbyists, the same gentleman has also carried out articles on the IAF and covered the Indrdanush series of exercises as well. ... so kindly do some search before making false allegations.
Butt hurt Claims May be Im wrong he British So Thats not change the question of its Authenticity
Journalist is a No official Authorities I can quote you Many Media Personnel Claiming Different . I Kindly asked you question Where are the official Confirmation Either By Raaf or saudi air force Or Even Pakistan Air force Official sources Kindly don't Try to Evade my question Please Put the Logical official Sources of your Claims Rather Media Articles or Blogs By journalists.

Sorry if SomeOne Ask you to prove its Authenticity Best Source that you Came up with Is Articles And Blogs And Twitter Handle Hatts-off Sir What Authenticated Sources you Are Coming UP with

As For cope india ,Red Flag We Have official Authenticated Sources By Iaf Itself
Exercise Cope India 04

Exercise Red Flag 2008-4 / Su-30MKI vs F-15, F-16, F-22

Last edited:
Butt hurt Claims May be Im wrong he British So Thats not change the question of it Authenticity
Journalist is a No official Authorities I can quote you Many Media Personnel Claiming Different . I Kindly asked you question Where are the official Confirmation Either By Raaf or saudi air force Or Even Pakistan Air force Official sources Kindly don't Try to Evade my question Please Put the Logical official Sources of your Claims Rather Media Articles or Blogs By journalists
You have the habit of running around like a headless chicken, why would a reputable editor/journalist would create his own version of events until he's being briefed by the concerned parties. ????
Did IAF it'self disclosed how the MKI got thrashed by the Typhoon. ???? The answer is NO. ....it was only sometimes later the RAF chief poured cold water over the fan boys.....PAF seldom issues statements on such maneuvers. If it does then it gets mentioned in a related article or something.
A member posted that piece of article just the other day in this forum.....since you seem so desperate why not utilise yourself.

You have the habit of running around like a headless chicken, why would a reputable editor/journalist would create his own version of events until he's being briefed by the concerned parties. ????
Did IAF it'self disclosed how the MKI got thrashed by the Typhoon. ???? The answer is NO. ....it was only sometimes later the RAF chief poured cold water over the fan boys.....PAF seldom issues statements on such maneuvers. If it does then it gets mentioned in a related article or something.
A member posted that piece of article just the other day in this forum.....since you seem so desperate why not utilise yourself.
You Have Also a Reputation of Spreading BS:blah::blah: Claims Without Any Substantial Source.I Seen you Spreading Rumors
Many times In Various Threads Without Logical Back-ups to Prove And Duck Logical questions If some Member Asked Substantial reasons off your Baseless Arguments . IF PAF Boys are So good (As You Claim)Why not They Loose Some Pockets And Participate in Red Flags,or With Raaf ,French Air Exercises Or War games,Show How good They Are Rather Being Loud Mouths All-Time.

You Have Also a Reputation of Spreading BS:blah::blah: Claims Without Any Substantial Source.I Seen you Spreading Rumors
Many times In Various Threads Without Logical Back-ups to Prove And Duck Logical questions If some Member Asked Substantial reasons off your Baseless Arguments . IF PAF Boys are So good (As You Claim)Why not They Loose Some Pockets And Participate in Red Flags,or With Raaf ,French Air Exercises Or War games,Show How good They Are Rather Being Loud Mouths All-Time.
Well we will soon know who is talking BS, the crap in your upper crust has certainly affected your vision.... here let me enlighten you with some pictures where PAF has participated in exercises including your call the Red flag....as i said get some knowledge before blabbering nonsense and wasting space. Thank you.

PAF at Red Flag Exercise

PAF%2Bto%2BRefuel%2Bit%2BF16%2BFighter%2BJets%2Bin%2BAir%2B(1).jpg

F-16_Mirage_2000_F-7PG_during_exercise.JPG

PAFF-7PGwithUSF-22Raptor1.jpg

jf17eDITED-1.png

Israelis were able to destroy Iraq's nuclear-plant using F-16s....If they had used Su-30MKI, they would have had failed.
When you have half the knowledge, then such things do happen..

Now for your information, in the operation opera, the ordinance was carried by f16 and the top cover to them was given by F15.. Now you must be knowing that F15 has RCS more than 10 meter square... I think rest of the things, you can predict by yourself....

Well we will soon know who is talking BS, the crap in your upper crust has certainly affected your vision.... here let me enlighten you with some pictures where PAF has participated in exercises including your call the Red flag....as i said get some knowledge before blabbering nonsense and wasting space. Thank you.
PAF at Red Flag Exercise

PAF%2Bto%2BRefuel%2Bit%2BF16%2BFighter%2BJets%2Bin%2BAir%2B(1).jpg

F-16_Mirage_2000_F-7PG_during_exercise.JPG

PAFF-7PGwithUSF-22Raptor1.jpg

jf17eDITED-1.png
Really I Asked you Official Source Best You Come With Picture Of Air Refueling or a Picture of F-16 F-22 or Something Lack Authenticity Were Are the Data When you Participated in War games in the Red Flags And I Need official No Bs Articles I posted Some of the Authentic Data of Iaf Participation in Red Flags Through IAf Channels Posted Above If you have Such Data Kindly Post It or Don't Quote Me Again Next time
Let Tell you What's An official Data Is From Iaf Channels
Exercise Cope India 04

Last edited:
well all 7 pages and almost a 100 posts whats the owtcome

thing is PAF has as of now no real couter to MKI well not even remotely (niether superior tech nor the numebers)and what are we talking about

now as for pakistani fanboys who think there super duper JF17 with its alien tech DSI can take over MKI with AWACs backup need to know that 3 MKIs in a formation and air interception load/role can have (12 BURs + 2 WVRs each) = 36 BVR & 6 WVRs and that too backed by a massive Radars who are working like a "mini awacs" backed again by massive self protection jammers & EW suit and technikalli can take on an entire JF17 or even a F16 squad and before the PAF jets see MKIs they will be in a postion to unleash all there BVRs tell me what & how can PAF stand them

but Muhib Ul Watanee dosent lets pakistani fanboys see it and thats not all deu to a new , strong & nationalistaik NDA/BJP/Modi sarakar at helm indian air forces upgradation is already statrted at a pace which all indians onli dreamt till know

dont worry just wait for a couple of months a lot i mean a lot of so called "good news" is coming for Indianj members (specialli regarding defence forcesupgradation and aquasitions)

---
Is SA is mad ro acquire ...
typhoone who was beaten by F16?
getting f15 with so big RCS ?
--
either your PAF logic is super cool and rest of world is dumb or vice a versa ..
--
do you want to say F16>f15>eurofigter
--
if are pilot ..
whihc plane you will
choose from above .. why and why not other..
just put facts and figure ...let see what we can see in real stand off

Really I Asked you Official Source Best You Come With Picture Of Air Refueling or a Picture of F-16 F-22 or Something Lack Authenticity Were Are the Data When you Participated in War games in the Red Flags And I Need official No Bs Articles I posted Some of the Authentic Data of Iaf Participation in Red Flags Through IAf Channels Posted Above If you have Such Data Kindly Post It or Don't Quote Me Again Next time
Let Tell you What's An official Data Is From Iaf Channels
Exercise Cope India 04
You are dense aren't you, must i spoon feed you everything.... I posted a link to the news of Red Flag above the pictures....here's more and if you are that keen, , you can dig out more info from the PAF official website.

Pakistan Air Force trains at Nellis

http://www.paf.gov.pk/press_release/uploaded/PRESSRELEASE09072010.pdf

if u know then educate others...
knowledge is not worth hiding...:lol:

Unfortunately after making toll claims and calling me uneducated about super sukhois, he disappear. Seems not interested in sharing his knowledge. :lol:

Exactly that's what happened albeit indirectly...... in indradhanush, Eurofighter thrashed the MKI and elsewhere PAF F-16s scored victories against the Eurofighter....... that's what i mentioned in the past..... never claimed that F-16 was better or worse than the Typhoon. .... get the drift.

Funny logic.....carry on. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom