What's new

Sukhoi-30MKI is India’s fallback fighter

lol, when was Su-30MKI "war-proven"? Which war?

Su-30MKI is good on paper. 3000 range and blah blah...but in real combat mission, it hardly matters.

Say for example India plans to conduct an air-strike on nuclear-sites of enemy 2500km away. Su-30MKI, with 3000km range and 4.5 combat endurance comes to mind.

But can india use this bird?

It is such a BIG aircraft with such a massive RCS that enemy radars will pick it up hundreds of kilometers away from border.....and then enemy fighters will be air-borne.

Israelis were able to destroy Iraq's nuclear-plant using F-16s....If they had used Su-30MKI, they would have had failed.

A smaller fighter-jet, armed with advance avionics, AESA radar, jammers, and loaded with smart weapons is way more lethal than anything like that of Su-30MKI.

Therefore jets like Eurofighters, Rafale, and F-16 block 60 E/F are much more sophisticated/better aircrafts for airforces around the world.

This is a much more dangerous threat for an enemy

F-16e_block60.jpg

compared to this

SU-30_MKI_Idaho.jpg

MKIs will be converted into super Sukhois with very low RCS. Work is on. Your argument does't hold good even on RCS criterion.

This is PDF.. here they can shot down F-22 with Jf17 with AWACS. even the moderators and so called think tanks make sweeping statements without to back it up.
Yes this is indeed PDF, where we witness all the Indians chest thumping but a visit to any Indian forum proved how even a dozen ex-Jordanian F-16s were causing your kind to sh** bricks.

Lol..don't make us laugh..you projected jf17 as cheap competitor to f16.... but ended up purchasing out dated f16. This surely reflect the capabilities of jf. Lol

Yes this is indeed PDF, where we witness all the Indians chest thumping but a visit to any Indian forum proved how even a dozen ex-Jordanian F-16s were causing your kind to sh** bricks.
Hahaha.... :rofl::rofl:
i think this is called chest thumping...
lol.... if i remember correctly., u were the one to say... f16 are better than eurofighter....:lol:

If situation demands, IAF should order 40 more MKIs. Also make sure that super sukhoi upgrades start asap.

I believe we will have 300 MKIs and out of them at least 60 will be Super MKIs.

Hahaha.... :rofl::rofl:
i think this is called chest thumping...
lol.... if i remember correctly., u were the one to say... f16 are better than eurofighter....:lol:

Hee hee hee.......noobs will always prove their worth.:crazy:...come back and talk when the Makhi has even a single kill under it's belt.......until then just enjoy it on the paper. :laugh:

Hee hee hee.......noobs will always prove their worth.:crazy:...come back and talk when the Makhi has even a single kill under it's belt.......until then just enjoy it on the paper. :laugh:
the best way to find it is go in an aerial combat exercise... or to go in war...
i wish india Pakistan hold some airgame atleast.., ;)

Educate me. :lol:
if u know then educate others...
knowledge is not worth hiding...:lol:

the best way to find it is go in an aerial combat exercise... or to go in war...
i wish india Pakistan hold some airgame atleast.., ;)

Exactly that's what happened albeit indirectly...... in indradhanush, Eurofighter thrashed the MKI and elsewhere PAF F-16s scored victories against the Eurofighter....... that's what i mentioned in the past..... never claimed that F-16 was better or worse than the Typhoon. .... get the drift.

Exactly that's what happened albeit indirectly...... in indradhanush, Eurofighter thrashed the MKI and elsewhere PAF F-16s scored victories against the Eurofighter....... that's what i mentioned in the past..... never claimed that F-16 was better or worse than the Typhoon. .... get the drift.

Typhoon must have been flown by stupid pilots if it got beaten by F-16...and IAF Su-30s (not the MKI), Mirage-2Ks defeated
USAF F-15s at Cope India in a level playing field (at Red Flag, USAF had advantage of AWACS which IAF lacked)...and
F-15 is considered better than F-16 in combat roles by most seasoned USAF pilots.

Anyway, we train regularly against Singaporean F-16 Blk-52s.

Typhoon must have been flown by stupid pilots if it got beaten by F-16...and IAF Su-30s (not the MKI), Mirage-2Ks defeated
USAF F-15s at Cope India in a level playing field (at Red Flag, USAF had advantage of AWACS which IAF lacked)...and
F-15 is considered better than F-16 in combat roles by most seasoned USAF pilots.

Anyway, we train regularly against Singaporean F-16 Blk-52s.
In past even mirage2k has shot down F-16 in real battle and regarding exercises, french rafales have thrashed american F-16s in red flag exercises in past.

Back
Top Bottom