What's new

‘Suicide bombing’ in Ahmadi mosque in Rajshahi, Bangladesh

no, i don't get it... unless you mean hazrat muhammad was a deobandi and a tableegh jamaati. :)

who on this thread was saying "muslims are terrorists"??

LoL... Urdu main samjhana parhay ga..

Aray bhayya deobandi saray buray nahin hotay..chand buray deobandion logon kai peechay poray group ko takfiri kahna firqa wariat ko hawa daiti hai..

no, i don't get it... unless you mean hazrat muhammad was a deobandi and a tableegh jamaati. :)

who on this thread was saying "muslims are terrorists"??

it is a minor matter whether deobandis can be called a sect or a school of thought but they are not admirers of jamal abdul nasser and muammar gaddafi, that is for sure. :)

i will tag you the next the sanghis lynch another muslim or burn another church. :)

Sure. Tag me. Maybe that will happen in another couple of decades. Not like every 2 days.

how is he being sectarian??

did he say "kill that shia", "burn that sunni", "lynch that catholic", "spear the sikh"??

he is only talking against reactionaries.

i live in india... i know all about deoband and tableeghi jamaat. :)

and why are you not talking about the bombing??

"Muslims are trrorists"..I also didnt say anything wrong ..only talking against reactionaries...Hope you get it now

labelling a particular sect is not sectarian?.. such comments only spew hate among non-reactionaries and should not be tolerated.

And i condemn this incident...grow up ..

not all deobandi or Wahabis are terrorists--- there are many pious people in these sects------ but but but every terrorist related to Islam is one way or the other happens to be a deobandi/wahabi/selfi start

Must be a pakis terrorist. Only they hate ahmedias.
don't whine my bharooti:cry: friend.as you are living in a "minority paradise"

Aray bhayya deobandi saray buray nahin hotay

i can assure you that all those indians who have left for syria to join fsa or isis will have tableeghi ( deobandi ) background... if you tour india, especially the southern states, especially bangalore city, you will see the changes that these reactionaries have brought to india in about 15 years... even the post-taliban afghans in afghanistan will be more liberated than most indian muslims of today.

..chand buray deobandion logon kai peechay poray group ko takfiri kahna firqa wariat ko hawa daiti hai..

so the pdf egyptian members condemning the ikhwaan ( "muslim" brotherhood ), a movement influenced by the deobandis/tableeghis, will also be called firqa wariat??

but i must be fair and ask you, when you say "chand buray deobandi logon", what do you mean??

not all deobandi or Wahabis are terrorists--- there are many pious people in these sects------ but but but every terrorist related to Islam is one way or the other happens to be a deobandi/wahabi/selfi start

don't whine my bharooti:cry: friend.as you are living in a "minority paradise"

Exactly. As soon as muslims become a majority, India will become another Pakistan.

Sure. Tag me. Maybe that will happen in another couple of decades. Not like every 2 days.

perhaps we can simply dig up the grave of mohammed akhlaq and tell him this good news and then tell his son too[1]...
He’s been in the Intensive Care Unit for three days and Mohammed Danish has already had two complicated brain surgeries. He’s barely responsive to touch, has not spoken yet and is still on ventilator support. He had a fractured skull with bleeding in the frontal lobe.

The 22-year-old was with his father Mohammed Akhlaq on Monday night when a mob in their Bisara village in Dadri dragged them out of their house following rumours that they had consumed beef. Akhlaq and Danish were beaten severely and, after police intervention, brought to Kailash Hospital in Noida at 1.30 am Tuesday.

Both were unconscious. Danish was bleeding profusely from a blunt force injury to his head and Akhlaq was barely breathing. They were rushed to the emergency room and prepped for surgery, but Akhlaq succumbed 30 minutes later while Danish hung on with ventilator support.

-----

[1] Dadri lynching: Two brain surgeries later, murdered Akhlaq’s son fights for his life | The Indian Express

You think so ,world does not.. they think the same if its hezbollah(shia) or sufi/naqshbandi insurgent groups in iraq and elsewhere. but i agree salfis are more into this.

i can assure you that all those indians who have left for syria to join fsa or isis will have tableeghi ( deobandi ) background... if you tour india, especially the southern states, especially bangalore city, you will see the changes that these reactionaries have brought to india in about 15 years... even the post-taliban afghans in afghanistan will be more liberated than most indian muslims of today.

so the pdf egyptian members condemning the ikhwaan ( "muslim" brotherhood ), a movement influenced by the deobandis/tableeghis, will also be called firqa wariat??

but i must be fair and ask you, when you say "chand buray deobandi logon", what do you mean??

Whatever you are saying about India would be true, but all i know is it didnt exist. Back in Britisih colonial era when deobands were formed to defend themsleves from imperialism they didnt go up on Britishers and blow themselves up.so what you are talking about is a recent development. it requires vigilance on where the funds come from and who is influencing the malicious fatwas(if any).
There is an overwhelming population of deobandis in the subcontinent. If you start calling each of them takfiri you will get called kafir in return and then its a vicious circle.
Dude Muslim brotherhood is a political movement and they are not deobandis , please get educated, they dotnt do 'taqlid' and are more like 'ahle-ehadith' .Their differences are political, you are mixing religious intolerance with political differences. And disagreeing is one thing calling the whole sect 'takfiri' is another.

No, she is responsible for letting ISIS get influence in Bangladesh. Becoming an Indian vassal and using law enforcement agencies for her own political gain. It can't be coincidence that terrorists come to power when AL comes to power.
If your AL govt. is an Indian vassal then India is indirectly helping ISIS getting hold of Bangladesh...o_O....I mean, do you guys even think before commenting??......India itself being one of the targets of ISIS and other Islamic militancy will help such organisations gain foothold in their backyard?? :o:

You think so ,world does not.. they think the same if its hezbollah(shia) or sufi/naqshbandi insurgent groups in iraq and elsewhere. but i agree salfis are more into this.

Whatever you are saying about India would be true, but all i know is it didnt exist. Back in Britisih colonial era when deobands were formed to defend themsleves from imperialism they didnt go up on Britishers and blow themselves up.so what you are talking about is a recent development. it requires vigilance on where the funds come from and who is influencing the malicious fatwas(if any).
There is an overwhelming population of deobandis in the subcontinent. If you start calling each of them takfiri you will get called kafir in return and then its a vicious circle.
Dude Muslim brotherhood is a political movement and they are not deobandis , please get educated, they dotnt do 'taqlid' and are more like 'ahle-ehadith' .Their differences are political, you are mixing religious intolerance with political differences. And disagreeing is one thing calling the whole sect 'takfiri' is another.

allow me to reply to this later... i have been posting continuously and i need some tea now and a change of topic.

Exactly. As soon as muslims become a majority, India will become another Pakistan.
and you are banned:-)

because only shia and sunni pose them the real threat economical, intellectual and militarily. not isis or any jmaat

SUCIDE BOMBING IN MY COUNTRY.............? :o::close_tema:
NOTHING RELIGIOUS ............PROBABLE POLITICS.:feminist:
:lazy2:

in
‘Suicide bombing’ in Rajshahi mosque during Juma prayers kills 1
Rajshahi Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2015-12-25 15:46:21.0 BdST Updated: 2015-12-25 16:28:54.0 BdST

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-1.jpg

One person has been killed and at least 30 others have been injured in a ‘suicide bomb attack’ in a mosque during the Juma prayers in Rajshahi’s Bagmara Upazila, police say.

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-2.jpg

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-3.jpg

Rajsahi_SM_235030281.jpg

Rajsahi_ML1_615562053.jpg

Rajsahi_ML2_779582686.jpg

Bagmara Police Station OC Motiar Rahman told bdnews24.com that the bombing at the mosque run by Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat at the Upazila’s Mochhmoil Bakparha took place on Friday afternoon.

Police said three of the injured, identified as Moyez Uddin, Saeb Ali and 12-year old boy ‘Nayan’, had been rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital.

The attack took place amid Eid-e-Miladunnabi programmes across the country on Friday.

He said the immediate attention was focussed on a youth who had triggered the bomb during the prayers. His identity could not be known immediately.

However, no militant group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

Siddiqul Islam alias Bangla Bhai, leader of the banned Islamist outfit JMB, had formed another militant group named Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh (JMJB) in Rajshahi’s Bagmara between 2003 and 2004.

‘Suicide bombing’ in Rajshahi mosque during Juma prayers kills 1 -
bdnews24.com
instead of getting rid of her political opponents in sham trials through judicial murders, the Bangladeshi PM should pay attention to the rise of Daesh and its allied wahabi terrorism.
I was originally of the view that Bangladesh is safe due to the cushion of India and since Pakistan is absorbing the most of Middle eastern terror.. but it seems the takfiri cancer has seeped through into this part of the world.

RIP...are Ahmadi Muslim in BD?
why does it matter to you? what should matter is that they are peaceful, innocent human who didn't deserve this

Muslim are minority in Muslim country ???...

another level of Intolerance ...

Back
Top Bottom