Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

‘Suicide bombing’ in Rajshahi mosque during Juma prayers kills 1
Rajshahi Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2015-12-25 15:46:21.0 BdST Updated: 2015-12-25 16:28:54.0 BdST

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-1.jpg

One person has been killed and at least 30 others have been injured in a ‘suicide bomb attack’ in a mosque during the Juma prayers in Rajshahi’s Bagmara Upazila, police say.

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-2.jpg

Rajshahi-Bagmara-Hamla-3.jpg

Rajsahi_SM_235030281.jpg

Rajsahi_ML1_615562053.jpg

Rajsahi_ML2_779582686.jpg

Bagmara Police Station OC Motiar Rahman told bdnews24.com that the bombing at the mosque run by Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat at the Upazila’s Mochhmoil Bakparha took place on Friday afternoon.

Police said three of the injured, identified as Moyez Uddin, Saeb Ali and 12-year old boy ‘Nayan’, had been rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital.

The attack took place amid Eid-e-Miladunnabi programmes across the country on Friday.

He said the immediate attention was focussed on a youth who had triggered the bomb during the prayers. His identity could not be known immediately.

However, no militant group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

Siddiqul Islam alias Bangla Bhai, leader of the banned Islamist outfit JMB, had formed another militant group named Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh (JMJB) in Rajshahi’s Bagmara between 2003 and 2004.

‘Suicide bombing’ in Rajshahi mosque during Juma prayers kills 1 -
bdnews24.com

RIP...are Ahmadi Muslim in BD?

I am shocked and thundered hearing then news .

Is this the first suicide bombing in Bangladesh? I hope security agencies get on top of things and control the extremist elements.

How is Hasina and AL involved in this?
Terrorist come to power when AL comes to power. JMB was extinct when BNP came to power and after the killing of Bangla Bhai, there were almost no terrorist activities in Bangladesh until AL came to power. They use RAB to hunt down opposition politicians and people who reveal suspected rapists to the cameras (Moja Losss owner) rather than terrorist and criminals.

1.don't say RIP, the suicide bastard is the dead one
2. we have shia, Ahmadis in large number
Not many, Shias are upto 5% of Muslim population, Ahmedis are believed to be less than 1.

Very sad. I truly feel for the victims and sympathize with them. What mindset one needs that claims that killing innocent people is justified. This sickening.

SUCIDE BOMBING IN MY COUNTRY.............? :o::close_tema:
NOTHING RELIGIOUS ............PROBABLE POLITICS.:feminist:

Back
Top Bottom