What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

@Azazel my statement was

In reply to

That clears it.

Liberal stuff such as govt. telling YOU how to discipline YOUR child, Pubs, gay rights, drugs = UK riots

Very flawed analogy,As a liberal I do support Gay rights,And yes Govt must stop parents from abusing their children even if its in the name of disciplining.Drugs and UK riots have nothing to do with liberalism.Take three very religiously conservative countries Pakistan,Afghanistan and Iran all them have very large no of drug addicts,Is that because of Liberal policies.Substance addiction comes from flawed human nature not because of any political ideologies.

where did I say that?

Nothing to do with religion...corrupt system

How about the civil liberties of Ahmedis.Will they be allowed to practice Hajj.

read post no. 62 on page 5 of this thread THAT is how FREE

Please see free press rankings.

Press Freedom Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quran CLEARLY shows ONLY GOD will judge...Nowhere it says HUMANS to judge...

Quran says a lot of things,What matters is the people practise.A

Does the Quran stop ANY of this? All is even possible under the Khalifat No idea who brainwashed you :blink:

I am not Brian washed,Its just the hard truth.The real question is does Quran allow any of these??Since when did a religion or a religious state practice any of these values.These ideas came from secular philosophers and economists like John Locke,Adam Smith etc.They can only be practiced in a secular Govt, not under a religious Monarchy.

Now YOU tell me where are your sources to the accusations you are throwing?

Why do you think that was an accusation??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Contrarian well the website answers you ...so where is the question?

and this too from YOUR links

It is for both sides...soo does that answer your EQUALITY question?

This is what I hate about religion.It takes away the Individualism of a person.No religion has the right to take away the right of the individual to freedom and self-realization.Marriage is one of the key aspect to this.It is strictly a personal issue.Religion has no role in saying whom any one should marry.My parents also had an interreligious marriage.Why should rest of the world care about this.No one has any right to decide what faith the couple should follow after marriage.its their choice alone.

How about the civil liberties of Ahmedis.Will they be allowed to practice Hajj.
@Azazel The 1st criteria for Hajj is being a Muslim and the 1st pillar of Islam is Shahadah and about the prophet according to the Quran was the SEAL of prophethood....END no more prophets, when Ahmedis make a new prophet, they break the 1st pillar which mind you is also the same line which makes a non Muslim a Muslim...by jumping on the other side....then asking to preform the 5th pillar doesnt make sense...

I did not say the freedom practiced by our press is of a certain ranking...I said Islam didnt stop it...so not sure what you are talking about....

Quran says a lot of things,What matters is the people practise.
BUT ONCE anything is taken from the Quran, NOT 1 Muslim can refute it...Hence, I talked about educating the people in an ealier post....please do not troll around (am sorry if it is offensive but I am not sure who is a troll and who is not what you are asking has nothing to do with the topic but I still answer you but asking me to repeat so that everything goes round and round is not actually my way of answering....it is known as trolling)

I am not Brian washed,Its just the hard truth.The real question is does Quran allow any of these??
I answered what you asked....

Since when did a religion or a religious state practice any of these values.
hence, many want to revive the Khalifah system...

These ideas came from secular philosophers and economists like John Locke,Adam Smith etc.They can only be practiced in a secular Govt, not under a religious Monarchy.
read SOMETHING about Islam from a proper site and you will get MANY of your answers....your questions show me you know NOTHING to very little which you picked up from random and maybe NON Islamic sites....just a thought based on your questions and

Why do you think that was an accusation??
definition of the word
A charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
Claiming Islam doesnt allow this and is like that is an accusation....

This is what I hate about religion.It takes away the Individualism of a person.No religion has the right to take away the right of the individual to freedom and self-realization.Marriage is one of the key aspect to this.It is strictly a personal issue.Religion has no role in saying whom any one should marry.My parents also had an interreligious marriage.Why should rest of the world care about this.No one has any right to decide what faith the couple should follow after marriage.its their choice alone.
@Azazel ....well, when a person proclaims Islam as their DEEN (way of life) they agree to all this and CLEARLY know what they are jumping in...No one forces as my post (no.103) in page 7 of this thread has shown...

When you enter a country, you agree to its laws and practices (be it freedom of something or another or restriction against others which is called crime ie. killing, arsenal, robbing... )....then why object what GOD says? Just food for thought :enjoy:

I hope the causalities are still at 4..... Lets hope the families of the 4 have the strength to thru this difficult time....

atleast someone is still following the actual "Topic":hitwall:

Rip to the victims:hitwall: ,as always suicide bomber was not a true muslim and was from some alien minority

Its painful to see the names of Pakistan Army Officers and Soldiers etched in the stone tablet there at Army HQ in Bajur , I think we are wasting precious lives and effort there
Pakistan should expell FATA from the federation and focus the war effort in Kashmir which is bound to give better dividends

ask him that why carbon can have valency of electron sharing with four different compound but hydrogen can have only one?Imagine that if Hydrogen is provided with more than one valency ie divalent, trivalent etc then how H2o(water) will be produced???
and exactly what it has to do with recent attack?

Perfect Example of Apophenia ( Yes google that term ) . Let me give you one more example of Apophenia

Some Dangerous facts about bread .

1. More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.
2. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
3. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.

Get the Drift ??

@Azazel ....well, when a person proclaims Islam as their DEEN (way of life) they agree to all this and CLEARLY know what they are jumping in...No one forces as my post (no.103) in page 7 of this thread has shown...

When you enter a country, you agree to its laws and practices (be it freedom of something or another or restriction against others which is called crime ie. killing, arsenal, robbing... )....then why object what GOD says? Just food for thought :enjoy:

Most of the people are born in to religion and indoctrinated with it.Most people don't have any choice but to follow their ancestors practices.If they don't they will be called heretics and might even be killed.And secondly I have serious objections with this so called God,It has no right to say what I should Eat,Drink and whom I should have sex with,Considering the fact that no one really knows whether its real or not.For all we know it could all very well be a Hokum.

@Azazel The 1st criteria for Hajj is being a Muslim and the 1st pillar of Islam is Shahadah and about the prophet according to the Quran was the SEAL of prophethood....END no more prophets, when Ahmedis make a new prophet, they break the 1st pillar which mind you is also the same line which makes a non Muslim a Muslim...by jumping on the other side....then asking to preform the 5th pillar doesnt make sense...

Here goes the civil liberty and Freedom of religion.You seems to have forgotten all you preached in post #103.

Quran CLEARLY shows ONLY GOD will judge...Nowhere it says HUMANS to judge...

I did not say the freedom practiced by our press is of a certain ranking...I said Islam didnt stop it...so not sure what you are talking about....

Islam doesn't allow it either,(so does all the religion).Do I need to remind you concept of Blasphemy itself is a impediment for freedom of speech and in turn free press.

BUT ONCE anything is taken from the Quran, NOT 1 Muslim can refute it...Hence, I talked about educating the people in an ealier post....please do not troll around (am sorry if it is offensive but I am not sure who is a troll and who is not what you are asking has nothing to do with the topic but I still answer you but asking me to repeat so that everything goes round and round is not actually my way of answering....it is known as trolling)

Save these arguments for ignorant masses.All the judging in these world are done by humans.If what you have said is correct,Why Salman Rushdie was called a Blasphemer and called for his death.In an ideal world it should be the job of thw God.

hence, many want to revive the Khalifah system...

That will be an ideal excuse for Muslims to start killing each other.

read SOMETHING about Islam from a proper site and you will get MANY of your answers....your questions show me you know NOTHING to very little which you picked up from random and maybe NON Islamic sites....just a thought based on your questions and

definition of the word Claiming Islam doesnt allow this and is like that is an accusation....

Nothing more than an excuse to avoid answering my arguments.I know enough about the Islam.What I said is not an accusation its a fact.If you want to prove me wrong,Give me real life examples.

Most of the people are born in to religion and indoctrinated with it.Most people don't have any choice but to follow their ancestors practices.If they don't they will be called heretics and might even be killed.
@Azazel they very well do once they reach puberty...its their choice...poor answer
And secondly I have serious objections with this so called God,It has no right to say what I should Eat,Drink and whom I should have sex with,Considering the fact that no one really knows whether its real or not.For all we know it could all very well be a Hokum.
personal view :) Nothing concerning me or my thoughts :)

@Azazel they very well do once they reach puberty...its their choice...poor answer

Nah,Then why are they religious education at young age.Why don't save the indoctrination and initiation after they reach puberty.Or Why don't teach about all religions at young age and allow Children to grow up and choose their own.That's the ideal way,That's the real freedom of choice.You are just trying to hide the facts.

it is that simple our government have made it complicated and except one all the time our government broke the agreement and even governer orakzi accepted that

It might be very simple in saying but it needs lot of efforts to implement it ..

People are equally responsible for our current situation because we only care that our house is not burning and we have become so familiar with the attacks even now people don't pay any attention to such news..

Because people are so careless abut it why government would do anything .. Don't you think so ??

Nah,Then why are they religious education at young age.Why don't save the indoctrination and initiation after they reach puberty.Or Why don't teach about all religions at young age and allow Children to grow up and choose their own.That's the ideal way,That's the real freedom of choice.You are just trying to hide the facts.
@Azazel give me a bit....I am busy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom