What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

Excellent - Us bombs X Y Z and Muzloums blow themselves up in Pakistan killing Pakistanis and not a word of condemnation , no protest, instead justification, lists of grievances, injustices - it seems this is the totality of Islam today, basically an ideology of protest and justification of terror
Because unless U.S would continue the attacks on basis of suspicion and continue to damaging the tribal civilians then its a state responsibility to protect her people and If we cannot provide them justice then their is no right of holding their lands anymore. let them give freedom for our constitution and allow them to fight freely to protect theirselves and In case of emergency the concept of halal/haram itself cannot be applied. I've seen tribal people and they don't seems to be satisfied from Pakistan's establishment .

What is wrong with Islam..... I would say nothing.... But then whats the problem..... Wrong interpretation of otherwise a beautiful religion..... The question should be how to make the right interpretation and stop playing victim card.....

What is wrong with Islam..... I would say nothing.... But then whats the problem..... Wrong interpretation of otherwise a beautiful religion..... The question should be how to make the right interpretation and stop playing victim card.....
@nair
1stly, thank you

2ndly, we Muslims are not to be held account for what others do under our name...

3rdly, many of us believe terrorist arise from anger not due to love of the religion....Mind you anger is opposite of Islamic peace...In Islam we are asked to drink or spit out our anger....not work with it...

Now, the anger here is injustice which is a result of
lack of educated and people who understand...

bowing to USA (drone attacks)

ignorance (on part of the govt)

injustice (no one at world level is monitoring nor pointing out this injustice)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence excellent analogy....

Everything has its place, its niche and property..

your response was also excellent @Talon this concept even contradicts with general male psychology...even wild animals protects their female except pig and this man speaks crap..BS

@muse u r what we call a perfect liberal fascist

And terms such as "Liberal Fascist" are what we call an Oxymoronic term.The reality is people like you are so intolerant and fundamentalist,you cannot accept the ideas such as liberalism.

@nair
1stly, thank you

2ndly, we Muslims are not to be held account for what others do under our name...

3rdly, many of us believe terrorist arise from anger not due to love of the religion....Mind you anger is opposite of Islamic peace...In Islam we are asked to drink or spit out our anger....not work with it...

Now, the anger here is injustice which is a result of
lack of educated and people who understand...

bowing to USA (drone attacks)

ignorance (on part of the govt)

injustice (no one at world level is monitoring nor pointing out this injustice)

Now if i may add to it Wrong education by wrong people..... Less control on religious education.....I understand religious education starts at early ages and those ages you what happens what ever told us we will believe it blindly.... (this is my perception)

And terms such as "Liberal Fascist" are what we call an Oxymoronic term.The reality is people like you are so intolerant and fundamentalist,you cannot accept the ideas such as liberalism.
@Azazel NOTHING comes free...EVERYTHING comes with a price...Liberalism comes with responsibilities which NO ONE wants to be part of...

We are intolerant towards things which disturb the natural phenomena of peace!

Now if i may add to it Wrong education by wrong people..... Less control on religious education.....I understand religious education starts at early ages and those ages you what happens what ever told us we will believe it blindly.... (this is my perception)
@nair I think people need to control anger + lust (lust for worldly affairs) people put their greed and want before putting humanity at any level..once this is solved, we can try another thing...

Because unless U.S would continue the attacks on basis of suspicion and continue to damaging the tribal civilians then its a state responsibility to protect her people and If we cannot provide them justice then their is no right of holding their lands anymore. let them give freedom for our constitution and allow them to fight freely to protect theirselves and In case of emergency the concept of halal/haram itself cannot be applied. I've seen tribal people and they don't seems to be satisfied from Pakistan's establishment .

Again I note that you seem not to realize that Pakistanis, innocent Pakistanis, in a hospital, were targeted in the name of Islamism - sure you can focus on US and whatever and the constitutional rights in tribal areas - Did this woman suicide bomber blow herself up in a hospital to win the right to vote?????

See, as long as you make silly arguments, you do a disservice to our position -- learn from Zarvan, he's straight up honest and he comes with a frontal assault, you can always trust him.

Whatever the motivation for terrorism, it is simply unjustifiable - Why? because the same terrorism can be visited upon you and yours and can be justified similarly, would that make for a better Pakistan or world?

Again I note that you seem not to realize that Pakistanis, innocent Pakistanis, in a hospital, were targeted in the name of Islamism - sure you can focus on US and whatever and the constitutional rights in tribal areas - Did this woman suicide bomber blow herself up in a hospital to win the right to vote?????

See, as long as you make silly arguments, you do a disservice to our position -- learn from Zarvan, he's straight up honest and he comes with a frontal assault, you can always trust him.

Whatever the motivation for terrorism, it is simply unjustifiable - Why? because the same terrorism can be visited upon you and yours and can be justified similarly, would that make for a better Pakistan or world?
@muse I pointed at recruiters...Not at the civilians ....nor at their actions because it is the recruiting groups who fund, supply and plan....they should solely be held responsible for it...not those who are doing the actions for they are merely pawns ...

@Contrarian We are talking about Women rights not equality rights...So whose wife do you want to share? :pop:

I see that you did not answer the question but deflected it.

Here is another one.
Why are Muslim men allowed to marry Non Muslims(Jews/Christians) but Muslim women are NOT.

A Muslim woman has as much Right to marry anyone regardless of religion as much as a Male does.

Furthermore, even if 100 suicide bombers explode and kill a lot of civilians which is bad...but the mastermind still is around to recruit more and not until he/ she / it (if it is an organization) is stopped, more and more incidents will take place!

I see that you did not answer the question but deflected it.

Here is another one.
Why are Muslim men allowed to marry Non Muslims(Jews/Christians) but Muslim women are NOT.

A Muslim woman has as much Right to marry anyone regardless of religion as much as a Male does.
@Contrarian I asked you for questions regarding WOMEN rights...NOT EQUALITY RIGHTS!!

Anyway, where is your source from which you base your question?

Furthermore, even if 100 suicide bombers explode and kill a lot of civilians which is bad...but the mastermind still is around to recruit more and not until he/ she / it (if it is an organization) is stopped, more and more incidents will take place!

Even killing the mastermind wont solve the problem.... Governments should work on the reason for creation of such masterminds...

@illusion8 well, the media blasts the bad stories coz they sell like hot cakes....good stories, like of Yusuf estes, Yusuf Islam, Edhi, Home*-*Muslim Hands UK Islamic Relief Worldwide: Vacancies and Recruitment Charity in Islam Islamic Aid: Changing lives for good. http://www.iico.org/iicoDonation/Ar_Donation.aspx are unheard...No one makes noise about what these people do....However, 1 story like this Israel accuses British-funded Islamic charity of being front for terrorists | World news | The Guardian and EVERYONE starts painting EVERYTHING with the same brush!

I agree, in all the clamor the good stories tend to get buried - which in essence is a victory to the extremists because they want chaos and insecurity to man and fund their movement. I like the Indian Muslim in all this who chose to be different and who chose to stay away from it.

Even killing the mastermind wont solve the problem.... Governments should work on the reason for creation of such masterminds...
@nair injustice, propaganda, foreign influence, unethical weapon supplier are just a few to mention ...

Terrorist cells are not made overnight, alot of resources are put in...

@Azazel NOTHING comes free...EVERYTHING comes with a price...Liberalism comes with responsibilities which NO ONE wants to be part of...

We are intolerant towards things which disturb the natural phenomena of peace!

Was that a sarcasm??

Back
Top Bottom