What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: At least four people were killed Saturday when a suicide bomber detonated his explosives outside a hospital in Bajaur tribal region, officials said.

Administration officials, requesting not to be named, confirmed the suicide bomber walked on foot to the main gate of the agency headquarters hospital in Khar tehsil of Bajaur agency and blew up his suicide vest.

The dead included security personnel. Four other people were also injured.

Officials the bomber apparently targeted security men guarding the hospital.

This is a developing story and will be updated as further reports come in.

Will this thread also reach around 200 pages like the boston bombing thread? i dont think so.

And that is how the terrorists have won.. Such attacks have become acceptable in our part of the world.. More so in Pakistan..A few days back, Dawn.com had Boston attack as its top most headline for 3 days in a run. This attack, so much closer to home still is playing a second fiddle to the news of Musharraf's house being declared a sub jail..
:disagree:

Standing up? f.k it... we are fighting a war...

No you are not... Pakistani establishment is busy pretending that they are fighting a war.... while common man is busy getting killed and armchair generals are busy supporting the same very terrorists that establishment is pretending to fight.

No you are not... Pakistani establishment is busy pretending that they are fighting a war.... while common man is busy getting killed and armchair generals are busy supporting the same very terrorists that establishment is pretending to fight.

And the soldiers dying on our northern front are imaginery... get lost.

And the soldiers dying on our northern front are imaginery... get lost.

Thats' what I said a common man is dying...and others simply don't care.... when was the last time people like you went out and protested against these Mad terorists

And that is how the terrorists have won.. Such attacks have become acceptable in our part of the world.. More so in Pakistan..A few days back, Dawn.com had Boston attack as its top most headline for 3 days in a run. This attack, so much closer to home still is playing a second fiddle to the news of Musharraf's house being declared a sub jail..
:disagree:

Reminds me of this dialogue...:
WAAR (2012) - OFFICIAL FIRST LOOK TRAILER - YouTube

Thats' what I said a common man is dying...and others simply don't care.... when was the last time people like you went out and protested against these Mad terorists

All the time... as for common man... even our generals and senior officers have been killed in such bombings..

All the time... as for common man... even our generals and senior officers have been killed in such bombings..

I am sure they are ....but has it stopped them from supporting some factions of these terrorists... I am yet to see Pakistanis protesting against these terrorists in public...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom