What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

Army never deliberately killed innocent people, Army is fighting against TTP a foreign and regional backed insurgency against the state of Pakistan. Pakistani military has every right to defend it's territory and remove TTP, they are not welcome in Pakistan.

Edit: Army has tried peace deals with TTP and what do these dishonorable people do? Violate the peace treaty in days or weeks, and they claim all this greatness about their honor, their manhood, and tribal culture, and yet cannot uphold their agreements made with PA. So Army has tried to stop blood shed, reason it continues is because of TTP.

So PA is left with no other choice.

sir for your information ttp came into existence in2007 and army attacked its own people in 2003 and killed them for four years and than to take revenge they formed ttp in 2007 sir and 4 deals happened out off which. they broke one and your army and government broke 3 of them

"gauri" killed so many buddhists its not even funny. He also killed and enslaved hindus and destroyed their temples. Same with suri

these are all lies and false Indian version

sher shah suri and Muhammad gauri and Babar and shah jhahan even auranzaib he killed his own family but not people

Babur massacred numerous Pashtuns. He made the the pyramid of skulls of Pashtuns in the Bajaur Fort and collected many skulls of Pashtuns as trophies.

Aurangzeb was extremely brutal king

Keep on with your delusions.Because even after death you won't know you were wrong.

sir you are in delusuion and death will end it and you will face GOD and that will be a shock to you

@Monkey D Luffy can you explain why this happened? Is it Pakistan's fault for not respecting Pashtuns and tribals enough? Is it because we can't conquer Waziristan?

It happened because of wrong policy of zia ul haq. It happened because of pakistan's role in talibanization and radicalization of pakhtun belt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vile savages. Pakistan is still fighting this war with one hand tied behind its back. Until you tear these terrorists limb from limb, in front of their pals, nothing will happen. You need to put the fear of God into these scum.

Hopefully in a generation or 2 we will be rid of these extremists.

The only way to get rid of the militants in the next generation is when we have madrassa reforms and end of hatred taught in schools against Hindus. There is no easy escape from this. We have to recognize the causes of terrorism in our society and eliminate them.

The only way to get rid of the militants in the next generation is when we have madrassa reforms and end of hatred taught in schools against Hindus. There is no easy escape from this. We have to recognize the causes of terrorism in our society and eliminate them.
The mass murders done by hindus have to be taught in books that is reality not hate and Madrassas reform will do nothing as long as our army kills own people on american orders

The mass murders done by hindus have to be taught in books that is reality not hate and Madrassas reform will do nothing as long as our army kills own people on american orders

The only time I remember hindus massacring muslims was during the partition and the riots of gujrat. I can't recall reading anything about any other massacres.

The only time I remember hindus massacring muslims was during the partition and the riots of gujrat. I can't recall reading anything about any other massacres.
I am talking about those murders

Yes but in ancient times who did the massacring?

Why ancient times? Just one example.

Mappila riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even during partition, the massacre in noakhali dwarfed any other. I don't want to go into the causes, I'll leave that for the muslims to figure out, but blaming the hindus who lived peacefully under the muslim rule for hundreds of years is rather fcking rich. That's nothing but pure religious hatred that come muslims consider integral part of their religion.

BTW even if you give zarvan official court documents of muslim rulers where they proudly mentioned destroying temples and massacring hindus, he would call that ''hindu'' version. BTW such documents do exist in plenty.

You can't resort to selective hatred, you started it with Hindus but it engulfed everyone Ahmedis, Christians and Shias in Pakistan. Pakistani textbooks are full of hatred against minorities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom