What's new

Substitute of Bangladeshi rivers?

You could always blow up the dams... If you don't want pollution in your rivers..

why do you worry about desertification or water.India is helping bangladesh to achieve the piousness of saudi arab quicker BD converts into desert more near they will feel to pious Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).But i think Allah has other plan for bangladesh evil yindus are dry ing up bangladeshi rivers so ALLAHA has listened to bangladeshi's prayers and soon they will have water everywhere on bangladeshi land when sea comes to bangladesh.

We just need economy might, good social order and military might- like nukes, missiles, fighter jets etc. etc. india will automatically destroy all the dams.

We just need economy might, good social order and military might- like nukes, missiles, fighter jets etc. etc. india will automatically destroy all the dams.

Dude, The real nukes, missiles and fighter jets of Pakistan doesn't deter us so what makes you think that your hypothetical nukes, missiles and fighter jets will do so. You don't even have a nuclear reactor to start with.

Dude, The real nukes, missiles and fighter jets of Pakistan doesn't deter us so what makes you think that your hypothetical nukes, missiles and fighter jets will do so. You don't even have a nuclear reactor to start with.

Yes, you are detered by Pakistan. That's why you are still under agreement of Indus Water Treaty.

Then why you people are blaming India for stealing your water.

India can noly steal a little. India cannot make dams up on the mountain. And Indias dams will be cloosed once Pakistan gets back it's part of Kashmir again.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

how many dams pakistan has busted till now or u still crying over baglihar and kishanganga loss .btw 63 more dams coming up on jhelum,chenab,indus in next 15 yrs.

:D That will be nuke strike on Pakistan. Don't blame us when we attack with nukes... And you have to stick with the Indus Waters Treaty, or else we have the moral obligity to attack you.

how many dams pakistan has busted till now or u still crying over baglihar and kishanganga loss .btw 63 more dams coming up on jhelum,chenab,indus in next 15 yrs.

Are you sure. I heard only about a dozen or so.

We should really avoid such transit issues which make us hostage later on to development. Instead, I propose a a huge underground tunnel located in the chicken neck corridor which would allow for 20-30 cargo and passenger trains to run at the same time......it woud be a complex and costly project but it would be beneficial in the long run....

Why do we need a tunnel below chicken neck corridor????????

India is already connected to NE via Siliguri corridor aka chicken neck corridor.We do not need to waste money on underground tunnel.If paucity of land would have been an issue we could have asked for a transit through Nepal and Bhutan.We were even planning for a canal under river interlinking project(Sadly scrapped) to bring Brahmaputra water to hoogly.Land is not a issue here.

We want transit because after circumnavigating the outer periphery of bangladesh,the cost of goods increase due to transportation costs.

We should instead seriously look into transit through Burma while keeping our options with bangladesh open.Tripura could be reached easily through bangladesh while nagaland and Mizoram via Burma.

And don't buy into the delusional propaganda of PDF resident bangladeshis of India's dependence on them for keeping together North East.

Yes, you are detered by Pakistan. That's why you are still under agreement of Indus Water Treaty.

We are constructing more than 50 dams in Kashmir/Himachal mountains. So much for deterration :lol:

Indus - Water treaty my A S S !!
India can noly steal a little. India cannot make dams up on the mountain. And Indias dams will be cloosed once Pakistan gets back it's part of Kashmir again.

:D That will be nuke strike on Pakistan. Don't blame us when we attack with nukes... And you have to stick with the Indus Waters Treaty, or else we have the moral obligity to attack you.

Then u guys can close the dams when u get kashmir back ( i just fell off the chair laughing ) . Until then let us construct the dams in peace. Dont go to International Court crying like a baby repeatedly (since u are getting kashmir back anyways)

India is putting dam on every river that enters to bangladesh through india. One after another river is dying. Water level, under ground, dissapearing too. It is obvious, seeing Padma, if nothing is done, Green bangladesh will turn desert bangladesh. What is the substitute of water? I once suggested here on this forum that we should take a mega project to suck water from Bay of Bengal to those part that will not see natural water for only personal use, No irrigation no. We may as well turn our farmers and fishermen something that will give them livelihood. I read a hadith. I don't know how authentic it is. It just said green lands at the end of time will be desert and vice versa. So what are our substitute? We often use a phrase in bangla- if one door closes, Allah opens seven doors. Can we, yes we, make dams so that when india releases water, we hold it for good timing? What comes to my mind is that what is under our ground? Can we go massive mining projects through out the country that will give us our country to live prosperous like middle east? Because, numerous times Allah said in Qur'an that all things we see are Allah's. Allah is ever bountiful. I believe that Allah will never forsake us. So what could be our substitute?

We got your point that India is God.Now bow down and start worshipping India.And don't forget to offer virgins to India as Tribute.

As according to you India could use it's good favour Indra and stop rainfall in bangladesh which is cool 230cm annually.This amount of rainfall would put Bangladesh in category of High rainfall countries.Even if a drop of water does not flow into your country,you would do fine with rainfall only.

Koppen climatic classification

Tropical monsoon climate (Am):[2]:208 This type of climate, most common in South America, results from the monsoon winds which change direction according to the seasons. This climate has a driest month (which nearly always occurs at or soon after the "winter" solstice for that side of the equator) with rainfall less than 60 mm, but more than (100 − [total annual precipitation {mm}/25]).
Examples:
Cairns, Queensland, Australia[3]
Conakry, Guinea
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Miami, Florida, United States
There is also another scenario under which some places fit into this category; this is referred to as the trade-wind littoral climate because easterly winds bring enough precipitation during the "winter" months to prevent the climate from becoming a tropical wet-and-dry climate. Nassau, Bahamas is included among these locations.

Köppen climate classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heavy rainfall is characteristic of Bangladesh causing it to flood every year. With the exception of the relatively dry western region of Rajshahi , where the annual rainfall is about 1,600 mm (63.0 in), most parts of the country receive at least 2,300 mm (90.6 in) of rainfall per year. Because of its location just south of the foothills of the Himalayas, where monsoon winds turn west and northwest, the region of Sylhet in northeastern Bangladesh receives the greatest average precipitation. From 1977 to 1986, annual rainfall in that region ranged between 3,280 and 4,780 mm (129.1 and 188.2 in) per year.

Geography of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now regarding river discharge

Discharge of bangladeshi rivers is 140000/7000 cubic meter per second(highest/lowest) ie 4418/220.4 billion meter cube per year.

Geography of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare it with largest water diversion project ever made in history.

South-to-North Water Diversion Project - Water Technology

Diversion potential of particular project is 44.8 billion cubic meter.Even if India constructs largest water diversion project in history,it would reduce water flow to bangladesh by 1.014%/20.32% (wet/dry).I don't see bangladesh turning to desert.

And don't forget India does not have land to take up such a large scale diversionary project.India is connected to brahmputra valley via siliguri corridor which could accomodate only one canal.Thus India could not divert Brahmaputra without keeping bangladesh in loop.

But then according to bangladeshis on PDF,India is Allah and would make Brahmapura jump over Bangladesh.

Can we go massive mining projects through out the country that will give us our country to live prosperous like middle east? Because, numerous times Allah said in Qur'an that all things we see are Allah's. Allah is ever bountiful. I believe that Allah will never forsake us. So what could be our substitute?

What would you mine? mud!!!

bangladesh is situated on alluvial deltaic soil with bedrock 5000m below surface.There is 0% geological probability of bangladesh to have any economically exploitable mineral ore apart from petroleum except in hilly areas.

And ask allah(India according to you) to provide you with some degree of common sense as you you people are epic fail even in art of propaganda.

You circlejerkers overlook a certain important detail.India signed Indus water treaty on september 19,1960 when pakistanis did not knew how to spell N U K E and did not withdrew even in 1965,1972,1999.

Indus Waters Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nukes are an Insurance policy,it do not give you a carte-blance to aggress.Pakistan may deter India from attacking due to it's nukes but does it have balls to attack India.The answer will demolish your nuclear myths.

And lightning fighter,visit a good psychatrist in canada.You sound frustrated and defeated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom