What's new

Substitute of Bangladeshi rivers?

Let's not beat about the bush. We need to go to war or perish. Okay, India is very large and powerful. That's only in appearance. It is weak and hollow from the inside. And we need to plan this with others. There are no shortage of nations fed up with India and would gladly join in to settle scores.

Let's not beat about the bush. We need to go to war or perish. Okay, India is very large and powerful. That's only in appearance. It is weak and hollow from the inside. And we need to plan this with others. There are no shortage of nations fed up with India and would gladly join in to settle scores.

LoL.:no::no::no::no:

we need to sit back and pray for a bloody battle between india and china. Lol.

we need to sit back and pray for a bloody battle between india and china. Lol.

Nop. The only party that wins is the West.

That's why I'm saying, let's make India very dependent on transit through BD. Once NE economy becomes reliant on the transit routes, it makes negotiations on other matters easier. ;)

And for that matter, we could also agree to build the Myanmar-BD-India pipeline.

Makes sense but india licks west... And personally i would never take Israel's ally as my own ally!!

Makes sense but india licks west... And personally i would never take Israel's ally as my own ally!!

^^I don't support the idea of a holy land aka promised land to settle white men of Jewish faith either.

But the state needs to be cold, immoral, deceptive and focused on material gain only when dealing with foreign countries.

That's why I keep saying, personal emotions and religion must not affect state policies!

just give us transit and avoid anti india activities.we will ensure every drop of water for BD.
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

We should really avoid such transit issues which make us hostage later on to development. Instead, I propose a a huge underground tunnel located in the chicken neck corridor which would allow for 20-30 cargo and passenger trains to run at the same time......it woud be a complex and costly project but it would be beneficial in the long run....

We should really avoid such transit issues which make us hostage later on to development. Instead, I propose a a huge underground tunnel located in the chicken neck corridor which would allow for 20-30 cargo and passenger trains to run at the same time......it woud be a complex and costly project but it would be beneficial in the long run....

thats good option but it will take time and we dont have time.

thats good option but it will take time and we dont have time.

For now, of course use Bangladesh for now but we should implement such a project and start asap....any tunneling effort should have security issue sin mind...

Nop. The only party that wins is the West.

That's why I'm saying, let's make India very dependent on transit through BD. Once NE economy becomes reliant on the transit routes, it makes negotiations on other matters easier. ;)

And for that matter, we could also agree to build the Myanmar-BD-India pipeline.

Agreed. You cannot expect India to come to table if we don't have something to loose and transit will be a huge trump card for BD.But it seems most of the Bangladeshis here are against BD having this trump card and want their country to adopt a confrontational attitude with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom