What's new

Student Task Force to counter terrorism

all school colleges and university are closed in Pakistan
student are suffering
if government take only 5 to 7 volunteer from each college and university and train them.
so they can protract their colleges and university.

i can not understand what are they doing this

but in volunteer service its good for Pakistan the hole youth train and we are all solders............?????????????????

i can not understand what are they doing this

but in volunteer service its good for Pakistan the hole youth train and we are all solders............?????????????????

There are 3 full pages on this topic discussing the pro's and con's what is there not to understand...

all school colleges and university are closed in Pakistan
student are suffering
if government take only 5 to 7 volunteer from each college and university and train them.
so they can protract their colleges and university.

I agree. And to those who said and are saying that Students should only concentrate on studying and this is the way they can defeat terrorism. I give a damn to such sentences. They are attacking you, we students are an important part of this whole society. Remember when a dictator disgraced a Justice, the whole wide lawyers society took the task and changed what mighty politicians were unable to do. Just like maybe its time that we students consider it a war imposed on them.

The attacks on students may be an effort to stop students from taking any active part against the terrorism by joining hands with the govt. I personally believe that this is the only way by which we can help this terrorism to get ****. Its time for us to get sensible about our strength, our ability. Just like lawyers we can change the things in fact more than them.

KIT Over:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom