What's new

> Strange Voices Coming From Sher Muhamad Qasaab's Grave

A.Rahman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Transaltion:
From the grave of Sher Muhamad Qasab, a taliban who behead civilians and security personals in sawat , strange voices are coming. Security guards appointed at that grave yard said that strange voices comes at night from that grave.

A TTP menace.
Shouldn't they be burned according to Hindu rituals!
perhaps this is the reason, why he is making noise in a peaceful place like grave!

These TTP types should not be burried , there should be no namaz-e-janza for them , they should all be cremated like hindus and their last rites should be given by some pandit afterwards their ashes should be sent to india ( india after all is channeling money and material to these people ) where their ashes should be put in ganga , that should be 'good' end for these takfiris who were ruthlessly murdering innocent Pakistanis.

can someone tell what these are... like does it sound as if its coming from a humin being, or some creature???

may i have link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A TTP menace.
Shouldn't they be burned according to Hindu rituals!
perhaps this is the reason, why he is making noise in a peaceful place like grave!

Did you go to his grave to hear sounds yourself?

TTP should not be buried inside Pakistani soil after we kill them. Cremating them is a better idea.

Only Muslims, Christians, and the Jews of Pakistan have the right to be buried inside Pakistan. Sikhs and Hindus get cremated.

Last edited:
Taliban should not be buried inside Pakistani soil after we kill them. Cremating them is a better idea.

Only Muslims, Christians, and the Jews of Pakistan have the right to be buried inside Pakistan. Sikhs and Hindus get cremated.

Taliban is not the true word for them, Afghani Taliban has denied civilian bombings.

Taliban are true mujahadeen who are fighting American occupation, they have every right to resist.

On the other hand TTP is a foreign funded organization probably has CIA/RAW connections. being used to crate mayhem in Pakistan, ever wonder why do called "taliban" never attack US or India?

These TTP types should not be burried , there should be no namaz-e-janza for them , they should all be cremated like hindus and their last rites should be given by some pandit afterwards their ashes should be sent to india ( india after all is channeling money and material to these people ) where their ashes should be put in ganga , that should be 'good' end for these takfiris who were ruthlessly murdering innocent Pakistanis.

i am not agree with u , if we do this what would be diff bet us and them
we are muslims and fight for country cause they are fighting for minor intersts but it doesnt menas we should giv up humanity nononono
i am against blowing up there houses too
islam never give such relaxations
if u blow up there houses what were there family do then
our war is against terror
not against there families there families are pakistanis . most probably they may not be involved
if so then what about small cute childrens
if u blow house whole family get affected in the same way u can if som1 blow ur houses how u wil feel then

and about strange voices i have a poem

jab ghongro galay ka totay ga
jab saans ka sath chootay ga
os waqt ka aaalam kia hoga
os waqt ka aaalam kia hoga

Strange voices coming? I think the bastard is facing the music, afterall he deserves it considering what he did to Innocent Pakistanis !

Back
Top Bottom