What's new

Strange death of Sufism!

So God almighty; Allah, is a madman ?

Wahab is a name Allah attributed to himself, it means "The Bestower".

So your point about "Wahhabism" bearing the name of its creator is false, Wahhabism would quite literally translate to Allahism.. The founder of "Wahhabism" was known as Abdul Wahhab; Servant of the Bestower.

Next time do your research before spouting sacrilegious nonsense.. STOP DISRESPECTING THE ALMIGHTY's NAME.

No, I'm not a Wahhabi, just doing my bit to stop God's name being disrespected by your sheer ignorance.
Al Jabbar is Allah almighty name but all classical Islamic scholars named a deviant sect as Jabbariyah. Nobody mention it is disrespect. The same with wahabi movement, Allah almighty name is Al Wahab not wahabi and wahabi term is used to identify a movement which tried to destroy Islam.

Your argument is used by Ibn Abdul wahabi Najdi followers. But they continue to call others as mushriks, kafirs, bidatis, hindu followers etc 🙄

And please make positive comments.

lol, quit projecting boy..

I really did wind you up huh... so much so you're going on like a broken record about some Critical Thinking Test...

Here's a tip.. take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why exactly is it that you hate yourself.

Here let me help you with that, since I'm such a nice person.

66901091-circus-clown-looks-in-a-mirror-in-a-make-up-room-in-waiting-of-the-entertainment-.jpg
That picture looks exactly like you hehe

It’s you!

What’s with the hair dye?

Looks hideous!

Anyway, no longer wish to kill my brain cells by talking to you!

Stay safe in whichever part of ME you in!

Al Jabbar is Allah almighty name but all classical Islamic scholars named a deviant sect as Jabbariyah. Nobody mention it is disrespect. The same with wahabi movement, Allah almighty name is Al Wahab not wahabi and wahabi term is used to identify a movement which tried to destroy Islam.

Your argument is used by Ibn Abdul wahabi Najdi followers. But they continue to call others as mushriks, kafirs, bidatis, hindu followers etc 🙄

But did I do or say anything of the sort ? No, I haven't... so what is your point ?

Except Wahhabism means Allahism.. So "Wahhabis" shouldn't be described as such because then it means people who follow Allah are wrong ? Incorrect terminology most definitely the right way to start a thread over Islam.

But illiterate OP who probably doesn't understand arabic and possibly has never touched an English translation of it thinks he knows everything there is to know about it, because his peer said so...

That picture looks exactly like you hehe

It’s you!

What’s with the hair dye?

Looks hideous!

Anyway, no longer wish to kill my brain cells by talking to you!

Stay safe in whichever part of ME you in!

Okay, Hritik Barua... keep using VPN to hide your location and stage comebacks with new accounts... your life is probably a dumpster fire, you insolent troll.

Must say this new persona is very compelling.

Brothers lets not fight among ourselves, we are all muslims, all keep the five pillars at least, the rest our scholars can argue over. I dont think we have someone here with authority or scholarship to attack one another.

Hope everyones path end up in one destination we all cherish.Wish we all do our best to follow islam they way we think is correct and answer to Allah on the day of judgement.

Brothers lets not fight among ourselves, we are all muslims, all keep the five pillars at least, the rest our scholars can argue over. I dont think we have someone here with authority or scholarship to attack one another.

Hope everyones path end up in one destination we all cherish.Wish we all do our best to follow islam they way we think is correct and answer to Allah on the day of judgement.

This thread was created in an effort to spark arguments among muslims... OP is an infamous Buddisht Bangladeshi troll @Buddhistforlife, who uses VPNs and makes new accounts every few months... threads like these are his Modus Operandi.

Muslims only need to follow whats stated in the Quran and heed to the Prophets teaching in the Hadith.. everything else is innovation.. including but not limited to tuning in to mullahs/peers and throwing money at graves in an effort to compel God to hear ones wishes.

Actually there is also a share in spirituality between Islam and Hinduism. This Hindu verses can explain Tasawuf (Sufism/Spiritual Islam) quite good as well:

"He that does everything for Me, whose supreme object I am, who worships Me, being free from attachment and without hatred to any creature, this man, Arjuna!, comes to Me." Bhagavad Gita 11:55

Islam and The Prophet never claimed itself to be a new religion. Islam simply is presented as the simple core beliefs that Allah gave to mankind through many different wise men, kings and prophets. The knowledge was misinterpreted or sullied by people over long periods of time, such that it had moved away from its original teaching. Such as men began worshipping Kings, Prophets, and ascribed deity to them, incuding deities for natural phenomenons.

The Prophets Muhammad SAWS simply preached the core knowledge and removed the polytheistic parts.

So Islam has always claimed to be the primeordial faith of Mankind. Why? Because before the Creation was set in motion, all mankind, the soul of every man, woman and child that ever was to be born in the coming world, was gathered in front of Allah. Then Allah asked Am I not your Lord?, where all of mankind affirmed in unison Verily You are our Lord. Which after, God began creating the Nature.

When a man chooses to practice Islam, at core it is simply the fulfillment of this primordial witness every soul gave.

Last edited:
But did I do or say anything of the sort ? No, I haven't... so what is your point ?

Except Wahhabism means Allahism...
I just tried to explain why people use the wahabi word. It was first used by the Ottomans and Haramain Sharif scholars because they were the first victims. The scholars use this to identify.

Al Wahhab is almighty name. Not wahabism or wahabi. I know people who are named Wahab and we call them by saying Hi Wahab. Does this mean I am calling him Allah?

Lastly let's go back to topic.

20220517_190822.png

I just tried to explain why people use the wahabi word. It was first used by the Ottomans and Haramain Sharif scholars because they were the first victims. The scholars use this to identify.

Al Wahhab is almighty name. Not wahabism or wahabi. I know people who are named Wahab and we call them by saying Hi Wahab. Does this mean I am calling him Allah?

Lastly let's go back to topic.

View attachment 844941

So because people are named Wahab by their ignorant parents... its okay to sully the name Wahab ???

Great logic buddy.. Abdul Wahab is the name you're looking for not Wahab...

You can't keep one of Allah's names as your own unless you add 'servant of'/Abdul as a prefix... but what do you know, you say it's okay, so it very well must be.

Wahabism is nowadays an umbrella term.

People who don't follow four madhab are considered wahabi by these madhhabi people.

But not all of them hold extreme ideology of so called wahabism.

So do not generalise.

. but what do you know, you say it's okay, so it very well must be.

You just can't let them have fun can't you? It's the favourite time pass of them lot. They don't care who brought the fire, they simply want to hop over it again and again.

Islam and The Prophet never claimed itself to be a new religion. Islam simply is presented as the simple core beliefs that Allah gave to mankind through many different wise men, kings and prophets. The knowledge was misinterpreted or sullied by people over long periods of time, such that it had moved away from its original teaching. Such as men began worshipping Kings, Prophets, and ascribed deity to them, incuding deities for natural phenomenons.

The Prophets Muhammad SAWS simply preached the core knowledge and removed the polytheistic parts.

So Islam has always claimed to be the primeordial faith of Mankind. Why? Because before the Creation was set in motion, all mankind, the soul of every man, woman and child that ever was to be born in the coming world, was gathered in front of Allah. Then Allah asked Am I not your Lord?, where all of mankind affirmed in unison Verily You are our Lord. Which after, God began creating the Nature.

When a man chooses to practice Islam, at core it is simply the fulfillment of this primordial witness every soul gave.

Of course Islam is not the first, Allah has give His direction to human since prophet Adam period

Allmost all Main religion I believe in the beginning is the same like Islam ( no doubt for all Abrahamic religions ). That we can see the remaining on Hindu Holly book, the verse talking about Tauhid and the human life is made to worship one God. I see only Budish that is not true since the beginning. Budish is actually emerging from Atheist side of Hindu.

Last edited:
Wahabism is nowadays an umbrella term.

People who don't follow four madhab are considered wahabi by these madhhabi people.

But not all of them hold extreme ideology of so called wahabism.

So do not generalise.

That’s not true, this Wahabi term started by British in British India. British and their agents supported grave worshiping and they were anti reformist.
Listen to “Angrez ka teen Bachay”

There were some Sahaba ra who were known as As Sahab as Suffa. They used to teach people Ihsan/spiritual/tasawuff etc. This is where the term sufi originated from, later on some Ulema chose the path of teaching Quran, some Hadith, some politics, jihad etc and some chose the path of Ihsan. They went to Africa, Indonesia, Bangladesh, China etc to spread Islam. Just because they were dervish it didn't mean they weren't Ulema. They just didn't want anything to do with world affairs but only wanted to spend their lives and time in the zikr of the creator.

Rather than debating watch this series by Turkey. Amazing series on Tasawuff.

Last edited:
The term Salaf means predecessor and referred to the first three generations after the death of Prophet Mohamed (pbuh). Those who follow the methodology of the Salaf are simply Muslims.Imam Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab lived in the 18th century during Mohammed Bin Saud's era, nothing to do with the current 19th century House of Saud (note the time line) and he never met the British as the Ottomans were in charge of Arabia.Muslims are not supposed to follow a School of Thought blindly, rather the Noble Quran and the authentic sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) as practiced by the Prophet (pbuh) and understood by his rightly guided companions.Imam Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab's only mission was to return Muslims to Tawheed and prevent them from performing the unpardonable sin of Shirk. His simple advice was pray for the dead and not to the dead. Praying to the dead is worship in Islam. All his books are about this topic. We have to question our religious practices with, did the Rasool'Allah practice it. If he did, get the evidence from the early generation of his companions (Salaf) or stay away as a precaution. The label Wahabi / Salafi is a misnomer and Muslims are blessed with a myriad of Islamic Scholars to learn our faith.

With all due respect, Salafism can't work even in the 7th century. Study the Rasidun Caliphate you will find how unbelievably tolerant the rightly guided caliphs were even for modern times.
Yes. That is the exact thing I told someone years ago. They are unfit for modern times or for the 7th century. Salafism is actually a reactionary ideology which began in the 19th century as an anti Western imperial movement. In contrast, the religion of Islam is accepting of all cultures and civilizations.

Their inspiration seems to be Ibn Taymiyyah who was a great medieval intellectual. Modern Salafis on the other hand are Hadith fans. I had complete trust in Sahih Hadith - as I was told they are all correct - until I started reading them. Gave me severe faith crisis! Over the years, I discovered above 90% of Hadith are infact not mass transmitted and thus are not entirely reliable. I wonder will they preach to the real Salaf from Hadith books?

The message and tradition, the Sunnah of Islam, was carried out of Arabia by ordinary, devout believers whom people are probably referring to as Sufis. In that sense, one of the greatest Sufi was Salahuddin Ayyubi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom