What's new

Strange death of Sufism!

I don’t consider Wahhabism a branch of Sunni.

It’s a cult like the Christian Opus Dei.

It’s a cult created by a madman whose name it bears!

So God almighty; Allah, is a madman ?

Wahab is a name Allah attributed to himself, it means "The Bestower".

So your point about "Wahhabism" bearing the name of its creator is false, Wahhabism would quite literally translate to Allahism.. The founder of "Wahhabism" was known as Abdul Wahhab; Servant of the Bestower.

Next time do your research before spouting sacrilegious nonsense.. STOP DISRESPECTING THE ALMIGHTY's NAME.

No, I'm not a Wahhabi, just doing my bit to stop God's name being disrespected by your sheer ignorance.

You are a funny guy, with UK flags and a low post count, plus a dubious account name.

If the Salafis, Ahle-E-Hadith, and Deobandis are not the mainstream Orthodox Sunnis, then who are?

What is the correct interpretation of Sunni Islam. Can you please clarify.

Show me in Qur'an and Hadith where it says to practice Sufism?

Look at all the mullahs who say being gay is okay and having dogs as pets is fine, so called reformed mullahs... then look at the so called "reformed" muslims, then look at the apologist muslims who single some of their muslim brothers out to get along better with their non muslim buddies... You'll see a pattern in the so called school of dance and singing... I mean thought... that they follow.

Last edited:
Or Lahori Tikka Chawal which they blasphemously claim to be biryani.
unfortunately, there's no such thing as briyani in any part of northern/Midland Pakistan (Punjab,Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit) and whatever exists is most certainly blasphemy, people don't eat spicy, so that cuts it nor was there ever a tradition of biryani making

Karachi is only briyani, others is bs

So your point about "Wahhabism" bearing the name of its creator is false, Wahhabism would quite literally translate to Allahism.. The founder of "Wahhabism" was known as Abdul Wahhab; Servant of the Bestower.

Next time do your research before spouting sacrilegious nonsense.. STOP DISRESPECTING THE ALMIGHTY's NAME.

No, I'm not a Wahhabi, just doing my bit to stop God's name being disrespected by your sheer ignorance.

Look at all the mullahs who say being gay is okay and having dogs as pets is fine, so called reformed mullahs... then look at the so called "reformed" muslims, then look at the apologist muslims who single some of their muslim brothers out to get along better with their non muslim buddies... You'll see a pattern in the so called school of dance and singing... I mean thought... that they follow.
🤣🤣🤣

Islam was brought to Bengal by Sufis.

I am a Sylheti. Which is full of Sufi shrines.

Without these Sufis I would be a Hindu.

Wahabis did not bring Islam to my forefathers.

Brave Sufis did!

Try debating without personalising.

If your arguments are good - you don’t need to attack me or call names.

I am just asking questions.

Abdul Wahhab the founder of "Wahhabism" wasn't born until the 18th century, so how could he bring Islam to Bangladesh ? Such a nonsensical argument... Why try and create divisions among muslims ?

Credit for making your ancestors muslim goes to nobody but God, those people were merely vessels for God's will... Allah enlightens whoever he wishes to and by any means he wishes to.

استغفراللہ. How can you call them Mushriks/Kafirs. Brother you should calm down with using words like Mushriks, Shirk. No offence.

I can give you a long list of wahabi/salafi mistakes, am talking about mistakes which would be classified as Shirk, kufr. People are sharing videos of dodgy sufis but YouTube is full of salafi/wahabi jahil acts aswell. Trust me you would end up calling everybody as bidatis and shirkiya lol.
This debate shows why Muslims couldn’t unite behind a single leader after the prophet passed away.

And why the early leaders shed so much blood.

Naïve statements like, “just follow the Quran and Hadith”. Just like that!

Sufism allows a plurality of thoughts and ideas - recognising that you will never agree on complex thoughts and ideas - especially it’s place in the modern world.

It was the Sufis who took Islam outside the Arab belt by being pragmatic.

And it’s thanks to simpletons like you that Muslims are at the mercy of their enemies.

Carryon with your “puritan” ideas to extinction.

Your linking of my criticism of the founder of Wahhabism to Allah - WAS CLASSIC VILLAGE MULLAH LOGIC.

Carryon cleaning toilets in the Middle East and driving taxis in NY.

This debate shows why Muslims couldn’t unite behind a single leader after the prophet passed away.

And why the early leaders shed so much blood.

Naïve statements like, “just follow the Quran and Hadith”. Just like that!

Sufism allows a plurality of thoughts and ideas - recognising that you will never agree on complex thoughts and ideas - especially it’s place in the modern world.

It was the Sufis who took Islam outside the Arab belt by being pragmatic.

And it’s thanks to simpletons like you that Muslims are at the mercy of their enemies.

Carryon with your “puritan” ideas to extinction.

Your linking of my criticism of the founder of Wahhabism to Allah - WAS CLASSIC VILLAGE MULLAH LOGIC.

Carryon cleaning toilets in the Middle East and driving taxis in NY.

Found the apologist..

Muslims must reform and change the Quran so non muslims will like us better and so you won't have to cower in shame for being muslim... got it chief.

Such frail and weak faith. Haha, typical.

By all means continue to use the term "Wahhabi" but remember it's God's name you're sullying, If you really do believe in God... More likely to be that troll buddhist guy who was always obsessed with sufi islam and tried to create troll arguments between BD members...

Yeah, you're probably his N th account.

@WebMaster thread should be closed for Sectarianism... OP is possibly false flagger Bangladeshi Buddhist troll @Buddhistforlife

Found the apologist..

Muslims must reform and change the Quran so non muslims will like us better and so you won't have to cower in shame for being muslim... got it chief.

Dude! Have some self respect!

Who said, “change the Quran?”

Don’t debase yourself by lying!

Then people would just kill over the interpretation of the “new Quran”!

You lot cannot even agree on the interpretation of the existing Quran!

So how would a new one help?

Dude! Have some self respect!

Who said, “change the Quran?”

Don’t debase yourself by lying!

Then people would just kill over the interpretation of the “new Quran”!

You lot cannot even agree on the interpretation of the existing Quran!

What me "lot"... trying to create division I see..

No matter, just going to ignore you and your troll apologist western bootlicker BS.

Ps. Go get some self respect yourself, You want to reform Islam so your western buddies like you better, we get it.

Found the apologist..

By all means continue to use the term "Wahhabi" but remember it's God's name you're sullying, If you really do believe in God... More likely to be that troll buddhist guy who was always obsessed with sufi islam and tried to create troll arguments between BD members...

Yeah, you're probably his N th account.

@WebMaster thread should be closed for Sectarianism... OP is possibly false flagger Bangladeshi Buddhist troll @Buddhistforlife
Muslims have to like themselves before others will like them.

Stop killing each other over religious interpretations and practices would be a start!

Muslims have to like themselves before other will like them.

Stop killing each other over religious interpretations and practices would be a start!

Stop blaming other muslims for your lack of self esteem..

What's next the genocidal crusades happened because muslims were misbehaving ?

What me "lot"... trying to create division I see..

No matter, just going to ignore you and your troll apologist western bootlicker BS.

Ps. Go get some self respect yourself, You want to reform Islam so your western buddies like you better, we get it.
You are incapable of civilised and reasoned debate.

Don’t ever take a “Critical Thinking Test”!

You will get a fat zero!

You are incapable of civilised and reasoned debate.

Don’t ever take a “Critical Thinking Test”!

You will get a fat zero!

Stop hating yourself so much, hahah... jeez.. detecting no self esteem.

"I can't get along with my white buddies because they think I'm scary.. the fault is definitely in my religion" 🤡

You do know that most high end jobs now days requires a score of at least 80% - on a Critical Thinking Test.

That gets you to the first interview round.

Just for fun, take an online test 🤣🤣🤣

You do know that most high end jobs now days requires a score of at least 80% - on a Critical Thinking Test.

Just got fun, take an online test 🤣🤣🤣

What's wrong did I get it right ? Did it hurt ? Must hurt to be reminded of the very issue you've been trying to ignore.. Your low self esteem.

What's wrong did I get it right ? Did it hurt ? Must hurt to be reminded of the very issue you've been trying to ignore.. Your low self esteem.

All the low scoring pupils go on to study some kind of arts or psychology.

Who then get jobs as social workers on minimum wage.

All the low scoring pupils go on to study some kind of arts or psychology.

Who then get jobs as social workers on minimum wage.

lol, quit projecting boy..

I really did wind you up huh... so much so you're going on like a broken record about some Critical Thinking Test...

Here's a tip.. take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why exactly is it that you hate yourself.

Here let me help you with that, since I'm such a nice person.

66901091-circus-clown-looks-in-a-mirror-in-a-make-up-room-in-waiting-of-the-entertainment-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom