What's new

Stealthy JF-17 might have been under development in CAC

Israel already has the f-35

Sir, you seem to know a lot more than I do on this subject :lol:. Care to give me their delivery schedule as to when the Israelis received it? LRIP-8 (or batch 8) has produced the first few IDF F-35's as of July, 2016 if memory serves me correctly. The Israeli pilots will train with the USAF for a while to learn and employ the F-35 properly. And the delivery of the first few jets may take place in December, 2016 or in 2017. The later is more reasonable.

Then, these initial few birds will go through testing, etc in Israel. The Israelis were building newer generation missiles and weapons for these birds internally. So that has to be integrated, tested, etc, etc. So that means you are looking at an actual operational squadron being put together in 2018-2019. That is the time frame I was talking about. Once the first few jets start to become operational, you'll see a fire under some rears in the Arab world and I suspect that is when some will start to buy the J-31 or even the export version of the J-20. Thanks

Sir, you seem to know a lot more than I do on this subject :lol:. Care to give me their delivery schedule as to when the Israelis received it? LRIP-8 (or batch 8) has produced the first few IDF F-35's as of July, 2016 if memory serves me correctly. The Israeli pilots will train with the USAF for a while to learn and employ the F-35 properly. And the delivery of the first few jets may take place in December, 2016 or in 2017. The later is more reasonable.

Then, these initial few birds will go through testing, etc in Israel. The Israelis were building newer generation missiles and weapons for these birds internally. So that has to be integrated, tested, etc, etc. So that means you are looking at an actual operational squadron being put together in 2018-2019. That is the time frame I was talking about. Once the first few jets start to become operational, you'll see a fire under some rears in the Arab world and I suspect that is when some will start to buy the J-31 or even the export version of the J-20. Thanks
Non of the Gulf nations (the ones with cash) Buy Chinese fighters.

I don't think so TBH. Gulf states already operate F-16's, F-15's, Eurofighters, and Rafales. If any gulf nation wanted the F-35, the US won't be missing out on billions of dollars.
f35 is different thing...i also agree with r point on sales

Back
Top Bottom