What's new

Srinagar encounter ends, militant manages to escape

+

Srinagar encounter ends, militant manages to escape - Hindustan Times[/url]
Indians what is going on you were not able to take out 1 militant Man you really need to work on your forces and for past 10 days you are not able to get your villages back from 40 Militants

You are right Zarvan, we should start using artillery and drop bombs on peoples houses like PA in FATA.

nothing to be happy if a terrorist escaped . sure he will be killed very soon again . and pakistanis why don't you use brains ? a terrorist is a terrorist if he bite indian pakistnai or afghani he remain a dog .
They are kashmiri freedom fighters if I go by your statement than those who fought for creation of Pakistan would have to be also label as terrorists

They are kashmiri freedom fighters if I go by your statement than those who fought for creation of Pakistan would have to be also label as terrorists

then you don't label BLA as a terrorists. they are also a freedom fighters. encourage the BLA for killing pakistanis and PA soldiers

then you don't label BLA as a terrorists. they are also a freedom fighters. encourage the BLA for killing pakistanis and PA soldiers

First of all their are only 3 tribes who are creating problem Mr whole majority of Baluch are with Pakistan and secondly its pathan who are in majority in Baluchistan

First of all their are only 3 tribes who are creating problem Mr whole majority of Baluch are with Pakistan and secondly its pathan who are in majority in Baluchistan

Mr...Pathan are with Afghanistan...you should be aware of your Pakistan Sir.

Mr...Pathan are with Afghanistan...you should be aware of your Pakistan Sir.
Were you trying to be funny or what Mr Pathans are most loyal to Pakistan even TTP call themselves Tehreek e Taliban e Pakistan Mr they have fought for Pakistan and even AJK is with us because of them

Were you trying to be funny or what Mr Pathans are most loyal to Pakistan even TTP call themselves Tehreek e Taliban e Pakistan Mr they have fought for Pakistan and even AJK is with us because of them

No Sir, I am not. I read about Pashtunistan. That is one of the reason why Afghanistan doesn't recognize Durrand line

Stanley Weiss: Impatient for Pashtunistan

then why pakistan is fighting TeT? declare them as your alias. don't fight with them, give shelter to them.

No Sir, I am not. I read about Pashtunistan. That is one of the reason why Afghanistan doesn't recognize Durrand line

Stanley Weiss: Impatient for Pashtunistan
Mr than I can pray to ALLAH that he make you start use your brain Mr the Pathans are most loyal to Pakistan ANP used to try this formula for sometimes but more than 98 % Pathans rejected that Mr you what you read is bullshit

then why pakistan is fighting TeT? declare them as your alias. don't fight with them, give shelter to them.

Its ideological battle they want to impose shariah what they think is right and Pakistani Government and forces doesn't agree with them the battle is not weather they accept Pakistan or not the battle is the kind of Islam they want to implement and the kind of Islam our government wants

Mr than I can pray to ALLAH that he make you start use your brain Mr the Pathans are most loyal to Pakistan ANP used to try this formula for sometimes but more than 98 % Pathans rejected that Mr you what you read is bullshit

Mr let us stay on the topic Sir...it is Kashmir

Its ideological battle they want to impose shariah what they think is right and Pakistani Government and forces doesn't agree with them the battle is not weather they accept Pakistan or not the battle is the kind of Islam they want to implement and the kind of Islam our government wants

no., it is not only an ideological battle. the BLA never accept pakistan on their land they are saying that Pakistan illegally occupies their land after partition in 1947. that is the reason why they hate jinnah.

no., it is not only an ideological battle. the BLA never accept pakistan on their land they are saying that Pakistan illegally occupies their land after partition in 1947. that is the reason why they hate jinnah.
Mr I was talking about Taliban BLA are other things first know what I am talking about mr

Well at least we reclaimed what is ours. If there was a legitimate government in the center, we would have taken a much more grim retribution.

Honestly speaking, I was expecting MMS and Anthony to threaten the IA for daring to attack secular Pakistanis.

But at least that didn't happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom